Author Topic: David Rodan  (Read 13231 times)

Life goes on

Re: David Rodan
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2007, 09:02:02 PM »
There is more leaks at punt road than the titantic.
Players are the worse.
Speak to mates who play at other clubs

Moi

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2007, 09:04:42 PM »
Then it has to stop doesn't it, otherwise we will have another 26 years of abysmal failure.
If you want Richmond to succeed, and I know you do deep down, how do you think we're going to go if the opposition knows everything we're going to do in advance.

Talk about sink the Titanic - we are just doomed with people like that at our club!

Life goes on

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2007, 09:13:44 PM »
Well Moi.
Firstly, get rid of all the ""johnny come latelys"" and get Richmond people back at the club.
No more jobs for mates, Plough has all his mates working in the place eg Wayne Johnston, please ,he is a disgrace , David King, well hello.gordon casey ::) Paul armstrong ::) These people have as much creditabilty as wet newspaper, they are lightweights ::) The list goes on and on

Get some spirit and culture back in the place. Have at look at the Kangaroos last night and you know what I mean.

We have let Tiger people go, Take Duncan Kellaway for instance, wanted to be the runner at punt road, plough said no.
Plough also got rid of Phil Egan who was runner in Plough first year only to replace him with Paul Hudson ( another mate of Plough)
Matty Knights, Wayne Campbell, Chris Bond would all have to be better than David King and co.
Could go on but wont.

Moi

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2007, 09:21:22 PM »
Yes, we are a ruthless club and we treat our people terribly - and it's not just in the Wallace era. 
But if they're the people Wallace can work with and not others, it's his choice.  It's not who we like or don't, it's about the club and how they work together.

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2007, 09:25:58 PM »
There is a lot more going on than what we are allowed to see through then media.
This is the statement.  You made it, not me.
If there is something happening at the club don't you think supporters should know about it?
Or do we have to put up with you and Jack and your little winks and statements like this which really don't serve the club well.
If you're a supporter, you don't create instability, especially after nights like tonight, when basically everyone will believe what you say is correct.  Which probably isn't anything more than we're a young side, with no leaders and a long way to go before we're a power again.
I've got no doubt the team isn't happy about Gas, but that was his decision to quit.  Wallace will have to wear his decisions, but harbouring players at the club who are going to undermine the club as Jack has been doing, we really don't need them.
That's why I ask you to say if there is something wrong, to come out with it.
Or we just leave it as little credibility and absolutely no substance.
If that's correct, people please don't listen to their garbage!
What happened to "grandiose"??
Im not here to participate in a posting slanging match.
I have no connection to Jackstar other than it seems that he and i  have similar information regarding the club but through different contacts.
What i get told is sensitive and a level of confidence has to be maintained.
I have no intention of creating innuendos and starting wild rumours.
Most of us on here are very passionate about the club and  we all should be open minded as with all things in life and not take things on face value and this counldnt be more than so than with the state of the RFC at present.
Like Jackstar i couldnt care less what you thought about credibility and substance.
Im prepared to back Jackstar as what he has been discussing on this forum is accurate and i agree as it backs up what i have heard.
At the end of the day, we will all find out the truth and hopefully the club can move foward united.

Life goes on

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2007, 09:26:33 PM »
Problem is they dont work together.
Mail is that the interchange bench tonite was a disgrace with players having little idea who they were playing on etc etc.
Ask JON who he was supposed to be playing on ?
His answer, I dont know ?

Moi

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2007, 09:31:03 PM »
:rollin

Yep people on here are good at that lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2007, 09:31:35 PM »
Problem is they dont work together.
Mail is that the interchange bench tonite was a disgrace with players having little idea who they were playing on etc etc.
Ask JON who he was supposed to be playing on ?
His answer, I dont know ?

maybe he was on kingsley

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2007, 09:35:59 PM »

You have no idea Moi... :banghead

Bulluss

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2007, 09:39:22 PM »
At the end of the day, we will all find out the truth and hopefully the club can move foward united.

Let's hope so.

Moi

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2007, 09:44:55 PM »

Whatever, but I'm sick of ppl coming on here and hinting things are wrong at the club but don't back them up.  Keep on doing it, but if you can't or won't back up your comments, I just ask ppl to ignore your comments.

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2007, 09:58:28 PM »

Whatever, but I'm sick of ppl coming on here and hinting things are wrong at the club but don't back them up.  Keep on doing it, but if you can't or won't back up your comments, I just ask ppl to ignore your comments.
Im sorry you're feeling sick.Perhaps this is affecting your ability to read and as you dont read my posts properly people may as well ignore you too!

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2007, 10:00:04 PM »

I'll have to agree with that Moi, honestly peoples, you are doing as much, if not more damage, by *hinting* there is something wrong at the club! If there are divisions at the club, why are you partially releasing the details of them, instead of either
a) shutting your mouth, which if the information is so 'sensitive', would probably be the best thing to do, or
b) saying straight out what you have heard the problems are, thus preventing any potentially harmful innuendo that can occur online or when some scavenging journo like 'Hutchy' gets onto it.

(to prove my own point b)
I wouldn't be surprised if there is an age based division at the club, we have that gap between 23-27 tha TW has talked about, it wouldn't be much fun knowing that the club is going to delist you next year or the year after. I could see how a division could occur along those lines, but hey, I am just speculating.....
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2007, 11:30:04 PM »
is this still a David Rodan thread ???

he will be delist in 2 years time !

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2007, 09:27:41 AM »
I have no intention of creating innuendos and starting wild rumours.
That is exactly what you have been doing for the last couple of weeks. Hint hint. Wink. wink.

"No intention"...don't be ridiculous!! You have been falling over yourself telling us about stuff behind the scenes. Not specific things to do with the board, for example,or Miller, for example, but lots of vague rumours and innuendo.