Author Topic: Statistics Centre  (Read 4051 times)

Bulluss

Statistics Centre
« on: April 11, 2007, 04:13:37 PM »
For those of you who havent ventured into the Statistics centre yet, have a look.

It is actually a pretty good section to look through, giving number on how many posts people have made, most time online etc.

I am proud to sit up in the top 5 for threads started, and this is another to add to the tally  :thumbsup

I will have to keep posting away so that i can also remain in the top 10 posters, only just hanging in there!!!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Statistics Centre
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 01:29:48 PM »
For those of you who havent ventured into the Statistics centre yet, have a look.

It is actually a pretty good section to look through, giving number on how many posts people have made, most time online etc.

I am proud to sit up in the top 5 for threads started, and this is another to add to the tally  :thumbsup

I will have to keep posting away so that i can also remain in the top 10 posters, only just hanging in there!!!

The more topics the better Bully :thumbsup
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 02:42:25 PM »
The more topics the better Bully :thumbsup

I like that attitude MT.
My flatmate contributes pretty heavily to an online gaming website, the moderators are very strict about people setting up their own threads on something. Their admin people just come in and cut off threads, even if they are generating heaps of discussion, for instance many get cut off because they are considered 'whingeing or moaning'

Just imagine if we had that rule!  :help
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 02:43:47 PM »
When I say online gaming, i dont mean gambling, i mean nerdy online games like counterstrike or tour of duty, or something like that.
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 04:51:25 PM »
When I say online gaming, i dont mean gambling, i mean nerdy online games like counterstrike or tour of duty, or something like that.

Tried playing Diplomacy online once a few years ago. The only problem was some people take ages (days) to take their turn so we all gave up.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd