Author Topic: CANNOT PLAY LIKE A TEAM  (Read 3513 times)

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
Re: CANNOT PLAY LIKE A TEAM
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 04:57:18 PM »
How many times a game do you find yourself yelling out "SHEPHERD!!!!"?
How many times a game do you find yourself yelling "GET RID OF IT!!!"?
How many times a game do you find yourself yelling "TALK!!!!"?

:banghead

It ain't rocket science!

Full on Fwoymanberg.

Proves that the talk is non existent.

My gut feeling on this is that we have been a rabble for so long that it doesn't take long for
our newer players to just say,"eff it!"

Honestly,how can u be inspired as a talented youngster such as Deledio,
watching ur captain kick the wrong way after a winning center clearance?

How can u be inspired as a young Tambling watcing a hack like Gaspar lie on the ground and proceed to jack off in the square whenever
the pressure is on?

How can Schulz and Krakhead get a vibe going in the forward line when Richo claims it,which would be ok
if he had an acceptable coverson rate but he doesn't
Sheehan is right on this issue

IMO,If u play good and bad,ur just bad.

Terry says 2011 because he knows the cancer will have retired.

\Sounds harsh but we aint doing jack poo while we have Bowden,Gapar,Richo,Johnson at the club.

They are so yesterday and the game has past them by,but the bigger problem is they actually
have the joint by the balls.

Even when BROWny is working well with richo,he still misses 60 percent of his shots for goal (ovrerall)

Club need to eff em off and start with the fresh kids we have.(and Browny cos i love watching him play)

End of story.

eff those old turds - they give us FALSE leadership,which can only lead to one thing...= NOTHING !
I think Im more over it than ever before and thats partly because the actual game has lost about 50% of its appeal,
mainly due to the fact that ideas men have been given the soul power to change rules and ultimately in doing so
reduce th game to a effen fairy convention,one over run by popmpus little athletes that can run.

God forbid u touch them or lay a decent shirtfront on any idiot - u'll be casterated and financially flogged (anothe rort)

The game has no god dam SOUL anymore and i find that absolutely heartbreaking.

Those corporate cocksuckers just make me sick.

ROFLAMOOOOO, that's art.

Crying MAOOOOo@the phaggotisation of society writ large rearing its head in the AFL and particularly in Richmond games.

Crying MAOOOO@ Richo, Gaspar, Bownen, Johnson offering leadership.

Crying MAOOOoo@ us just getting it that we are 4 years off finals contention. ROFLAMO@that being de ja vu as well.

Ox

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 07:10:22 PM »
Grimms Fairy Tales are RFCs culture writ large :gotigers

Moi

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 07:54:04 PM »
You acknowledge we've got all these players that are substandard then why do you want Wallace gone?

Fairly basic i would have thought.

Wallace = Substandard
You're just making a scapegoat for the ones who really need a kick up the arrse!
The players!
Been no good for 20 years.  We all thought 5 years was good for Wallace to do something with the club, so we give him a couple before the knives come out.  Just typical the way our club has been for the last 25 years.  Nothing has changed.  I really thought we would at least give him a go.  Get him to clear out the list and start again.  Well you can't clear out a list and expect to be premiership contenders straight off. 
You thought Eade was better.  Maybe he is, but he's not going so crash hot at the moment and he has a better list than we have.  It's happening to Melbourne, Geelong are worse than us and they'll drop off just as quick as they got on. 
I am just as disappointed.  I thought with Royal we'd see our skills improving - worse than ever, especially from the Johnsons.  I've given up on Richo learning how to kick, but it's the old ones who are letting us down.  But with Tambo, Lids and Foley playing realy well on the weekend, I do see a light.  Only a glimmer but it's a better prospect than we've had in a long while.

Bulluss

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 08:10:07 PM »
I dont disagree that the players are to blame also, ofcourse they are.

But in saying that Wallace has kept all of those so called senior leaders at the club and he probably had a chance to get rid of 3/4 of them.

So he too is also part of the reason.

Miller is a bigger part of the reason. He lives of his reputation about how good he is at picking footy players etc, etc.

When he first came to the club i thought you beauty. Finally we have a guy that wont take aby poo from the players etc and will weed out the duds and underperformers.

Boy was i wrong, he brings them to the club in their droves.

I have it on good authority that Miller isnt happy with the way that our player list is panning out and that we basically need to start from scratch.

That is a disgrace as Miller has pretty much had a hand in getting atleast 75% of our current list to the club.

Miller needs to put his hand up and walk away. He wont because he is a dog.

Ask anyone who was at North Melbourne during his time. He is one of the reasons that they are in the financial state they are today.

Moi

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 08:17:59 PM »
But in saying that Wallace has kept all of those so called senior leaders at the club and he probably had a chance to get rid of 3/4 of them.
It would take 5 years alone to get rid of all the players we needed to get rid of when he took over.  You can't do it all in one year.

Who do we have to come in and replace Miller?  Haven't been too successful in the past, and I don't see a Noel Judkins or whatever wanting to come over.  I'm disappointed we didn't go for Franklin instead of getting two smalls that draft, and I would have gone from Cameron Wood as well.  I could have done without Tambo, but I'm not unhappy we got Lids.

The draft is a lottery - not every club's drafts come up.  But I agree with most we've targeted the wrong type of players.

Life goes on

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 08:20:52 PM »
The recruiting over the past 3 years has been poor.
Might add that Delidio was a standout and was always going to be no 1 pick.
As for the rest of the picks over the last 3 years under the Miller/Wallace regime.  Very poor!

Moi

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 08:24:21 PM »
Well that's yet to be proven Jack.
Half of them are injured all the time - Now Clever has apparently got glandular and the bad luck just keeps on following us  :banghead

Foley has been a bonus and the rest are just a wait and see.

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 08:25:23 PM »

Miller is a bigger part of the reason. He lives of his reputation about how good he is at picking footy players etc, etc.

When he first came to the club i thought you beauty. Finally we have a guy that wont take aby pooh from the players etc and will weed out the duds and underperformers.

I have it on good authority that Miller isnt happy with the way that our player list is panning out and that we basically need to start from scratch.

That is a disgrace as Miller has pretty much had a hand in getting atleast 75% of our current list to the club.

Ask anyone who was at North Melbourne during his time. He is one of the reasons that they are in the financial state they are today.

Bull

Life goes on

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 08:26:29 PM »
Half injured all the time ? I wonder why  ::)
NAB TOP 15 Challenge might have something to do with it ::)

Life goes on

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2007, 08:27:25 PM »

When he first came to the club i thought you beauty. Finally we have a guy that wont take aby pooh from the players etc and will weed out the duds and underperformers.

Bull

You might find this is on the money

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 08:29:28 PM »

Bull

You might find this is on the money

I was trying to be clever (and funny).

:(

Moi

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 08:32:46 PM »
I might bump into Terry tomorrow, Jack
Any messages of luv and adoration?  :rollin

Life goes on

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 08:36:41 PM »
Tell him to go back to the solarium .
And I cant wait  Round 9.  Dream time game, we know who is dreaming
I will have a basketball for him to sign, actually it might replace his stupid ""Crunch Ball""

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 10:56:49 PM »
I might bump into Terry tomorrow, Jack
Any messages of luv and adoration?  :rollin
Moi, tell Richo X sends his love - and that the love affair with Tiv is all over.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 01:30:16 AM »
The recruiting philosophy of Victorian clubs compared to Interstate clubs basically sums up why Vic clubs are crap. Victorian clubs continue to rate their players based on which pick they were taken after they've been drafted; Interstate clubs couldn't careless if you're first pick or a 4th round rookie. If you can play you get a game; if you can't then see you later. As Moi said the draft is still a lottery despite the homework put in. Interstate clubs don't get their knickers in a knot if a first rounder isn't a superstar. From memory West Coast only have 3 first round picks in their premiership team yet they had a few ex-rookies.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd