Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 266485 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2007, 11:19:00 PM »
Yeah, she said (vaguely, as usual) wealthy and influential supporters.

Can't they just be supporters?

Because their egos will not allow them to be. :banghead

Why does thier so called support seem to come with terms & conditions  ??? :help
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Moi

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2007, 11:23:12 PM »
the fact that Caro has now cottoned on to rumours that have floated on just about every footy site there is....just watch this story run. Well you know guys...we may be pooh...but media loves us, we'll be selling them there newspapers again shortly- i think  you guys know what i mean.
They love us because we're hopeless and we make good copy. 
I think it's better when they're not talking about us and we just get on with what we have to do. 
But no, it's Richmond, we don't do things that way  ::)

Tigermonk

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2007, 12:00:57 AM »
Caro getting ugly whats in her mouth are they old age braces & matching clothes gee wiz talk about dress code not
cant the make up & wardrobe at channel eddie fix her up l'm gunna have nightmares wheres my Vicodin  ;D

letsgetiton!

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2007, 06:31:44 AM »
the fact that Caro has now cottoned on to rumours that have floated on just about every footy site there is....just watch this story run. Well you know guys...we may be pooh...but media loves us, we'll be selling them there newspapers again shortly- i think  you guys know what i mean.
caro, whether u love or hate he is always on the money, 99% of teh time anyway.
now she said weeks ago there was triuble at tigerland and everyone laughed. she knows whats going on but csnt come out a blatantly say it because she absolutely loves richmond but she loves terry too. but she knows and he sources are not footy forums

sheedy was his usual self, he said what can he offer at 60 at one point and then he said he still wants to coach whetehr its at essendon or elsewhere cos he loves it and woudl rather coach than work for the afl.

now its what kevin didnt say that was interesting. he neve rsaid he woulndt coach us, he never said he hadnt been approached by us this yr, and he never said he woudl be coaching essendon next yr. his body language and smirk suggested all along while being questioned that he had planty to offer at 60 and had been contacted by the tigers and has considered it very strongly

as i said , caro mentioned 3-4 weeks ago or even prior to that that the tigers were in turmoil behind the scenes, this is at a time when we all thoughts things were fantastic

anywone who thinks all is ok at tigerland has their head in the sand

Ox

« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2007, 03:54:47 PM »
stuff that dehydrated old prune faced.

She's just a woman !!  :scream

Since the game began it' been a womans secret wish to be part of a club and Caro is merely
tokenary of the, "pain in the ass bitch" that just wont pizs off.

She is no diferent than that inbred dog,Hutchy.

She tries to appear to have a silent power within proceedings @ the club but really she is
just a dirty journo whore that escapes the label of "Football groupie" due only to her insistence she isn't.

She thinks she has the sole right to announce and feed rumors that will ultimately direct negativity at the club,
all for the praise of herself.

FFS Woman,ur life revolves around a subject you will never understand first hand
so WTF can u tell me about it bitch!?!

Spare the political and administrative garbage that you spin,anyone can work that out.

IT AINT NO FUKCEN NEWS !!!!!!!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2007, 05:42:56 PM »
Come on Caro - name names.

Put names to the faceless "People at Richmond"

You obviously know who these cowards are - so don't be a coward yourself name them :banghead

If you really hope there isn't a challenge or another coach sacked then name.

We'd all love to know

Life goes on

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2007, 06:13:59 PM »
All I know that is Caro meets regularly with Wallace and Miller for coffee

Ox

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2007, 06:19:07 PM »
how nice...

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2007, 07:00:00 PM »
Come on Caro - name names.

Put names to the faceless "People at Richmond"

You obviously know who these cowards are - so don't be a coward yourself name them :banghead

If you really hope there isn't a challenge or another coach sacked then name.

We'd all love to know
2004 Alternative ticket supporters come to mind. They have the history down the years ::).

As for this sad obsession with Sheeds, it's like someone who is still pining for that ex-love from many years ago who has long ago moved on and is now happily married with kids. After 27 years get over it for heaven's sake :sleep. Sheeds can once again play us off against the Essendon board because these twits live in fairyland infatuated with him.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2007, 04:14:18 AM »
Caro already has Sheeds out the door at Essendon:

Dons and Sheedy set to part
Caroline Wilson | May 16, 2007

KEVIN Sheedy is highly unlikely to coach Essendon beyond 2007. The subtle message coming from Windy Hill — and it is extremely subtle at this stage

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/dons-and-sheedy-set-to-part/2007/05/15/1178995158381.html

Moi

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2007, 04:33:14 AM »
Stop the rot and trying to cause trouble, Caro.

Scenario - Wallace no longer feels needed - walks - meanwhile after much crap and saying Sheeds is going home to the Tiges finally, Sheeds resigns at Bombers.

Be very careful ppl in what you want, you may get nothiing  :banghead

Life goes on

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2007, 08:19:37 AM »
Well the tiger fans might want to get used to the idea of K. Sheedy being back at Punt Road.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2007, 08:31:45 AM »
Well the tiger fans might want to get used to the idea of K. Sheedy being back at Punt Road.

Why?

Because the Bombers don't want him or because he wants to come back. They are 2 very different scenario.

When will ever learn :banghead

Life goes on

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2007, 08:42:51 AM »
Because ""Richmond "" want him back.

Moi

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2007, 08:49:44 AM »
I'm sure a lot of supporters want him back, but just because we've wanted him back for so long, doesn't mean he's the best person for the job.

So, we get Sheeds, the Bombers get Daniher and Melbourne get Wallace.  I'm sure the Dees and Bombers supporters will get a good deal, but I'm not so sure about us.

Stooged again!  :banghead