Author Topic: richo concerns- missed training  (Read 2590 times)

letsgetiton!

richo concerns- missed training
« on: April 27, 2007, 05:38:56 PM »
channel ten just said tigers have concerns cos richo missed training

will he play . wont he play

lets see after the ad break

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: richo concerns- missed training
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 05:43:16 PM »
He was at training. That's crap! A couple of visiting Eagles supporters were giving him crap about running around not getting a kick just like tomorrow  ::). Perhaps he's done something during the session today and pulled up sore but he was at training. If Ch 10 only mean he didn't do the drills then Schulz and Cleve must be in doubt too because the key forwards didn't do the running drills  ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Life goes on

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 05:45:01 PM »
Mail sorry sauce ;) says very doubtful

letsgetiton!

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 05:46:07 PM »
yep they just said he was at training, trained away from the main group, and did not use his right leg at all for kicking.  has he tweaked a hammy again or got some kinda leg/foot injury

letsgetiton!

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 05:47:15 PM »

any mail  on why polo was dropped?  and any mail about when i can sit down and have a video night?  :lol

letsgetiton!

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 05:53:18 PM »

hey jack, did your sauce tell you if he has a leg injury or has he pulled a heart muscle again?  Or are they faking an injury to cover him being dropped???? dadadadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 
or am i reading too much into it

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 05:56:23 PM »
yep they just said he was at training, trained away from the main group, and did not use his right leg at all for kicking.  has he tweaked a hammy again or got some kinda leg/foot injury

He may very well have done something but I'll wait until tomorrow before believing it. Schulz and Cleve also trained away from the main group. Even Krak did too at one stage. It's not uncommon for our forwards, back or rucks to train separately at times. If Richo has done a hammy or whatever he must have done it halfway through training because he was running with the main group at the start. He even ran down to the goals at the Ponsford stand (where you were only allowed to sit and watch) with the main group.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 05:58:02 PM »
i hope JON gets in now

and i hope somehow we attack the eagles and win and our forwardline performs so good that richo will have to fight his way back in

so the spine may look like this

gaspar
JON
tuck/sugar whovever rotates through the centre??
polak
schulz

letsgetiton!

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2007, 06:00:58 PM »

He may very well have done something but I'll wait until tomorrow before believing it. Schulz and Cleve also trained away from the main group. Even Krak did too at one stage. It's not uncommon for our forwards, back or rucks to train separately at times. If Richo has done a hammy or whatever he must have done it halfway through training because he was running with the main group at the start. He even ran down to the goals at the Ponsford stand (where you were only allowed to sit and watch) with the main group.

i guess i will find out tomorrow when im sitting in the stand or the rain at the G.

im hoping i see JON out there to be honest

this yr i wish to see as many of our kids get a run as possible and judging by their coburg form , they deserve it

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2007, 06:09:40 PM »
If Richo is out then he is out. That I can live with and it's not like we haven't won games without him. I'd prefer him miss this week rather than play and do a hammy completely and miss at least a month. But Ch 10 has gone from he wasn't at training at all to showing in fact he was there and then claimed he trained away from the main group when in fact he was with the main group for half the session. As you say X we'll find out the truth tomorrow in the rain.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 06:24:52 PM »
I don't think he will play, no great loss to my way of thinking anyway. This probably the reason Cleve Hughes has been bought into the side.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Ox

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 07:29:27 PM »
hope he doesnt play.

We have been known to play a completely different brand of footy when he's not in the team.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2007, 02:53:30 AM »
David King claims Richo is fine.....

Spearhead Matthew Richardson had a light day on the training track yesterday, not taking part in many of the team drills.

But King said there was no issue with Richardson's fitness.

"He trained flat out on Wednesday. He's no problem," King said.

"There's 24 hours to go before the game, so there is no need to take any risks with him, we know where he is at at his age and that sort of thing.

"We just let him ease himself into training."

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,21633774%255E19742,00.html

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2007, 07:57:32 AM »
i hope JON gets in now

and i hope somehow we attack the eagles and win and our forwardline performs so good that richo will have to fight his way back in

As if Richo would ever have to fight his way back in.  Talk about jumping to conclusions!!!!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 08:30:02 AM by julzqld »

letsgetiton!

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2007, 08:03:12 AM »
i hope JON gets in now

For goodness sake, ****************.  As if Richo would ever have to fight his way back in.  Talk about jumping to conclusions!!!!

1/ i dont take drugs
2/ i have never ever taken drugs
3/ i do not endorse drugs
4/ why shouldnt richo like any other player have to earn his spot!!!
5/ "deleted"
6/ i am not the only one who believes that richo is part of teh problem at tigerland.
7/"deleted"!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 09:12:46 AM by X-CITED »