Author Topic: We're not in crisis - March  (Read 1929 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
We're not in crisis - March
« on: May 07, 2007, 04:32:28 AM »
A clearly disappointed March dismissed the suggestion the club was in crisis.

"Far from it," he said. "We ran both the premiers (Round 5) and runners-up (Round 2) (close). We're not in crisis.

"It was a terrible performance today, but apart from that it's been pretty good.

"We're not in crisis. Today was just a bad performance. We just haven't got enough fit blokes on the park."

March said Tigers supporters were entitled to be disappointed and angry.

"That sort of performance is totally unacceptable for any football team. Our guys need to think about where they're going," he said.

"Sure we had a lot of kids out there but that is not an excuse. Today we just didn't give a contest and we have to regroup."

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,21684077%255E20322,00.html

letsgetiton!

Re: We're not in crisis - March
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 07:44:59 AM »
if march thinks we are not in crisis and it was just a bad performance he can joing miller and terry and leave or be sacked,

our president is weak, just like our coach and it all filters sown

a bad performance is losing by 10 goals not 157pts

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 09:02:33 AM »
I'll have whatever he's been smoking  ::)
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Life goes on

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 09:48:46 AM »
I'll have whatever he's been smoking  ::)

I will start smoking, must be great feeling :thumbsup

Tigermonk

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 09:55:04 AM »
if being on the bottom & our worst start to a season & our history biggest defeat
if that is not crisis this fruitcake March needs to stepdown

blx

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 11:59:50 AM »
Agree with March.

I've seen worse periods than this, even though this is our worst start since tyranasaurus's ran around the 'G' would hardly say were wallowing in "crisis"

The only thing i can and probobly will never understand is why the **** does this happen to Richmond on regular basis. While every other team goes through it and then pops out the other end all sweet ready for another tilt  >:(

FooffooValve

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 12:07:34 PM »
next week is the test. if we come out and get flogged again by 100+ points, then we're officially in crisis. no 2 ways about it. in fact, another absolutely spineless display like that, and wallace will have to think hard whether he's the man to take us forward.

Life goes on

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 12:09:35 PM »
Agree with March.

I've seen worse periods than this, even though this is our worst start since tyranasaurus's ran around the 'G' would hardly say were wallowing in "crisis"

The only thing i can and probobly will never understand is why the **** does this happen to Richmond on regular basis. While every other team goes through it and then pops out the other end all sweet ready for another tilt  >:(

Why ?
Bad Management

Tigermonk

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 12:10:30 PM »
its a easy answer for you cause all the ****wits come to Richmond and rape them of there funds & are only there to suit there own benefit
We are preying for success & will let anyone in the door
Graeme Richmond was there for the club - sorry his not around anymore we need someone like him
if l was president the coach & his staff would be fined 200,000 for that effort

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 03:05:15 PM »
I don't think we are in crisis.

The only thing that has happened is that we've let go of the patchwork and the dam has burst.

At least we know where we are now.  We just need to properly rebuild.  And with that I mean not trying to scrape a few wins here and there by playing mature bodied senior players with limited ability.

I'd rather play kids who have ability, who are bustled and bumped off the ball and lose.  This is because once they develop into men and thier hardness and intensity levels increase then we will be more competitive then ever before.

I'd rather get beaten due to our kids being physically pushed around than to have the same "men" out there making error after error when the effort and intensity is there.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Tigermonk

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 03:53:40 PM »
yeah its fun watching kids shriek away from a contest reminds me of Fiora playing for us they are being well developed down there at tigerland only thing is they take too long to mature & the next generation is deemed better than they get smashed to bits everyone wants to see that after being told everything will be better so they start rebuilding  ???  ??? after 2.5 years l thought that already happened or did we miss what was said at the press conference when TW took on the job he said we would be playing a better style football well sorry to say all l see is chip chip wood chip style sideway silly football still up there its total rubbish yeah buy a membership support the club so they can pay me while we get belted into history  :clapping  :clapping  :clapping  :clapping for Geez sake l had more phone calls from people l aint heard from in years laughing at a team everyone knows l breathe for & what a kick in the gut TW & his clowns have delivered this week pure misery the only ones that can at least say tried was Richo, Foley, White, not counting those who got injured but if captain weakling is not stood down as captain & dropped as a player for the Port game its just looks to me the players revolted against the club cause no-one is that bad in this day & age
There is a crisis down there just give it time to settle down it all come out in the open
Why is it that our loyal players of the club are treated in a harsh way & leave the club on bad terms its never ending
why not terminate the bad culture all at once cause it cant get any worse judgeing by whats being produced
dont be suprised if a few clubs aint hawking around for the kids who dont want to be in our history making failure under the present board & coaches suffering cause surely taking a few players who everyone says are hacks out of a side cant amass to a historic event as of last night whos anyone trying to kid here l'm tired of listening to crap the the historic tigerland breathes l thought our list was better than Hawthorns 2 years ago well f,me where they after 6 rounds 4-2 with the papers dribbling how good my Buddy Franklin is
l cant wait for The Caroline Wilson Roasting tonight on the channel Eddie, l bet his paying them extra just to talk about RFC are they inviting Mr Media himself who has been asked to spend more time at RFC than his media work cause he aint put anything into his coaching or game planning what we all seen yesterday
why the hell when l go to game we have some of the best marks in the forward line & the fastest leading FF in the AFL who covers more ground than most onballers & wins most 1 vs 1 contest why the sideways chip chip turnover footy its a freakin joke
Well l'm sorry for my delusioned feeling but yesterday what was that cause the coach gives no answers & he should know

The Next Generation what a great explosive theme which was just exploded by the suicide Tigers  ;D  :rollin :rollin :rollin :lol :lol :lol

letsgetiton!

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 03:57:32 PM »
the monk is warming up............i like it

Ramps

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 04:22:17 PM »
theres a fair bit happening behind the scenes as well from what Ive heard ... interesting next 2 or 3 months coming up people.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2007, 04:53:12 PM »
yeah its fun watching kids shriek away from a contest

Better than watching mature solid men fight tooth and nail to win the ball and turn it over for the upteenth time.

Look I don't like seeing us belted but sometimes it's the only thing we can do.

Unless you've got a spare Judd, Kerr, Black, Brown, Burgoyne, Cornes hidden somewhere you can lend the club.

Our recruiting has been pathetic.  We seem to have got on the right path since Francis Jackson came on board and hopefully we continue to do so.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Tigermonk

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2007, 05:07:34 PM »
l centernly hope your right we all hurt & hope they players can the next step its going to be hard with more injuries & we cant blame anyone for that it just happens we have always been a club that gets struck by injuries at bad times so its up to our recruiting staff to get it correct from here & that is we need KP backmen but backmen who are quick and flexable cause some teams are playing with smaller forwards these days like Hawks in Williams & Johnson at the Dogs & Johnson at Brisbane its working for them why dont we try Joel Bowden at FF