Author Topic: Pizz off Michael Parhoff=Rabbit looking MediaFraud  (Read 4845 times)

froars

Re: Pizz off Michael Parhoff=Rabbi looking MF
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2004, 06:23:02 PM »
Whoever is potentially going to make a stand for the board (and the current board) should come out now and say that Miller will be in charge of football matters no matter who runs the club at the upper echelon, and will be in charge of appointing coaches etc - to create an impression of some sort of stability.

Bulluss

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2004, 08:02:46 PM »
I have nothing against someone challenging for the board, but this bloke just wants to cause trouble. I read some of the posts on PRE this morning about him and i hope that he takes them seriously and changes his mind. He can really hurt the club from taking the right step that we so desperately need.

Schwab's ticket seems to have really fallen on the scrap heap. Why do you think it has taken so long for him mention anything at all. He cant get people to jump on board with him. We could do a lot worse than Casey, he has atleast shown he wants us to be successful by backing the club with his own money. I am however not a big fan of his, but unless someone better puts their hand up then back off Dr.Who.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2004, 09:42:45 PM »

We could do a lot worse than Casey, he has atleast shown he wants us to be successful by backing the club with his own money. I am however not a big fan of his, but unless someone better puts their hand up then back off Dr.Who.

Good point Bull - as I have said before if you want to take over you need 2 things.

1/ The time to do it - between 30-40 hours a week
2/ very very deep pockets.

PS: Bull your post seems to have posted twice - been happening a lot today - I have deleted one of them

Cheers
WP
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ox

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2004, 02:59:00 AM »

:santa :santa :santa :santa :santa :santa :santa

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2004, 03:05:47 AM »
FLMFAO :rollin
FLMFAOO :rollin
FLMFAOOO :rollin
LMFAOOOO :rollin

froars

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2004, 06:08:10 AM »
Oi Vay Maria
Good one Ox  :bow

Bulluss

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2004, 09:39:24 AM »
Great work Ox,

you have a lot of time on your hands though!!!!

Keep it up. ;) :thumbsup

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2004, 11:39:46 AM »
Schwab's ticket seems to have really fallen on the scrap heap.

I won't be surprised if it does Bullus.  This ticket seems to be taking so long to get off the ground that it’s becoming more and more obvious that these people could be anything but the movers and shakers this Club needs.

If Schwab and Welsh want to get the ticket going, the best thing they could do is step aside and have someone else take over, because anyone with half a clue wouldn’t get on board with them running things.

But then again, anyone with half a clue wouldn’t have started such an outmoded way of doing business to begin with, so you have to doubt that they could enroll the calibre of people they would need to put a high quality ticket together that would give them a chance of succeeding.

There is no evidence to suggest that things can’t be done in a more responsible way that says people actually have the interests of Richmond at heart.  So, to my way of thinking, if Schwab and Welsh were even half living in the real world then they wouldn’t have started this in the first place.  Is it any wonder if they can’t generate enough support and momentum.
Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.  --Martin Luther

The time you enjoy wasting isn’t wasted time.