Author Topic: Happy Mothers' Day  (Read 3639 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Happy Mothers' Day
« on: May 13, 2007, 06:49:06 AM »
Hope all the mums especially the OER mums have a great day  :thumbsup. Hopefully Coburg will bring some footy joy back with a win.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
Re: Happy Mothers' Day
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 08:42:58 AM »
I'd like to thank my Mum for going through hours of pain to have me, and putting up with all the crap I've put her through in the past. My mummy is my life  :-* Happy Mothers' Day!  ;D

And I hope all the OER Mums have a great day too :)
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 09:09:11 AM »
What a lovely thing to say Steph.  Your mum would be proud (and I mean that in a nice way).

My son made a card for me saying that he would love me to death and could I please give him something :lol  Mini-me made a card for me with a pic of hubby, Richo, Hugh Jackman and the pets on it (poor Simmo didn't rate a mention).

2JD

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 06:49:59 PM »
lol  Mr Julz must really rate!!!!
I love the things the kids make when they are young, and the burnt toast and cold tea. This was my first mothers day without all my kids, now that my daughter has moved away its up to the sons to buy the gift, and seeing as i was going to the shopping centre yesterday it was...."heres some money mum  you might as well buy yourself something you know you want"
it was a little sad, but i got myself a lovely cuddly warm dressing gown in the color i like ;D
Happy mothers day mums