Author Topic: Why Kingsley may play this week  (Read 4402 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Why Kingsley may play this week
« on: May 21, 2007, 05:30:11 PM »
Kingsley always has played his best games against the Bombers. He's averaged 3.6 goals, 13 possies and 5.6 marks and kicked 3.2, 3.2, 7.0, 2.0, 6.3, 4.2 in his last 6 games against them since 2002.

Also as Ox pointed out in another thread, we may go with Kingsley to add experience up forward in the absence of Richo.

Be prepared to be outraged Thursday night if Kingsley is brought in lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Life goes on

Re: Why Kingsley may play this week
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »
will be a slaughter if he plays ::)

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 06:31:01 PM »
Be prepared to be outraged Thursday night if Kingsley is brought in lol.

I won't be! I think he is the perfect replacement for Richo, although it would be good to see Schulz with a bit of space in the f50.
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 05:56:50 PM »
 :banghead                                     :banghead  :banghead  :banghead               :banghead   >:( >:( >:(
 :banghead                    :banghead   :banghead                  :banghead >:(          :banghead         >:(
 :banghead             :banghead          :banghead                  :banghead  >:(         :banghead         >:(
 :banghead       :banghead                :banghead                  :banghead   >:(        :banghead         >:(
 :banghead :banghead                      :banghead  :banghead  :banghead    >:(       :banghead         >:(
 :banghead :banghead                      :banghead                  :banghead     >:(      :banghead         >:(
 :banghead       :banghead                :banghead                  :banghead      >:(     :banghead         >:(
 :banghead           :banghead            :banghead                  :banghead       >:(    :banghead         >:(
 :banghead                :banghead       :banghead                  :banghead        >:(   :banghead         >:(
 :banghead                    :banghead   :banghead  :banghead  :banghead         >:(  :banghead         >:(

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 06:02:53 PM »
lol it didn't work  :rollin

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 06:06:13 PM »
Lol I knew what you meant  :lol
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Offline GoKent!

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 06:10:08 PM »
why does Kent get continually bagged when he has not done a thing wrong. i hope he plays and kicks a bag , that may shut some of you people up

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 06:14:57 PM »
Guilty until proven innocent, so it seems.
I hope he gets a chance to defend himself soon.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Ox

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 06:16:25 PM »
I Love him and want him to have my cubs.

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 06:19:50 PM »
why does Kent get continually bagged when he has not done a thing wrong. i hope he plays and kicks a bag , that may shut some of you people up
So do I, I hope he kicks a bag and I get proven wrong.

Lol Ox :rollin
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Life goes on

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 07:28:05 PM »

Welcome to OER GoKent.
Happy posting.
Are you his sister ?

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2007, 07:47:27 PM »
I don't like Kent, just my opinion. Just doesn't impress me. On the weekend he may have kicked a bag but they were all gift goals that he didn't have to work for.

Also him playing would be a complete contradiction to where we want to be. Playing him would just set back the development of another tall  >:(

Ox

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 07:51:24 PM »
I don't like Kent, just my opinion. Just doesn't impress me. On the weekend he may have kicked a bag but they were all gift goals that he didn't have to work for.

Also him playing would be a complete contradiction to where we want to be. Playing him would just set back the development of another tall  >:(

well why did we get him then.

Jack and Kentleigh to come in.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2007, 07:54:38 PM »

well why did we get him then.

that would be my question as well, watching the Burgers vs Tassie game was vindication for me.

Tom Collier played a super game down back, and he could be at punt road, but then we choose Kent   :P

Offline crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2007, 08:07:05 PM »
I think Kent should definately come in. We do need an older, wiser, and more experienced player to help Reiwoldt, Schulz and Hughes. They will need him there just for presence sake! If he kicks a few goals then great. If he doesn't the younger forwards will walk taller around him just because he's there. It's a win win situation.

Kingsley playing forward will get Mal Michael. Schulz/Hughes will probably get the Fletcher making it easier for Reiwoldt to debut.

One player being Hughes or Schulz will miss out, but thats ok, they will get another opertunity sooner rather than later.