Author Topic: Hi all!!  (Read 4075 times)

richmondrules

Hi all!!
« on: May 26, 2007, 06:02:15 PM »
Hi everyone,

A quick post to introduce myself.

I have followed Richmond for over 30 years now and was born in a Tiger premiership year ('67). Have been alive for 5 Tiger premierships and have a really hard time accepting the current lack of respect show to our mighty club by supporters of other teams, ESPECIALLY that basket case team St Kilda. I love to hate Carlscum, Scum and Bummers. I am married to a Melbourne supporting wife with a Melbourne supporting family. Secretly I enjoy beating Melbourne more than any other team but don't tell my wife that (go dees ... NOT! Shhhhh, you'll get me into trouble). I am currently in the process of convincing my 4 year old daughter to follow the Tigers and I think I am winning. Next on the list is my son, but he's only 6 months old.

I have been reading your forum for a year or so now. I normally post on another forum but I have been very impressed with the amount and quality of information you have on your site. I also enjoy the more positive tone of your discussions. I have been meaning to register for a while and I have finally found 5 minutes to do so. Congratulations on a great site.

I am no football expert but I love the Tigers and get a great deal of enjoyment out of being a supporter.

Looking forward to whipping the bummers tonight.

Go Tiges!!!!!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Hi all!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 06:17:55 PM »
Welcome to OER richmondrules  :)

Good luck with the converting lol. Your kids will be the right age to witness the Tigers revival in the next few years when the cubs will have gained more experience and size to match and beat the top sides  :thumbsup.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

richmondrules

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 06:42:43 PM »
Thanks for the Welcome MT.

It was your training reports that first attracted me to this site. Thanks for all your good work.  :thumbsup

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 12:30:36 AM »
I love to hate Carlscum, Scum and Bummers.

Me too, RR, me too.

Welcome!
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 08:20:29 AM »
Welcome to the forum richmondrules  :)
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

2JD

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 09:20:03 AM »
Welcome richmondrules :) I'm having trouble with smart alec Saints supporters too, up until last night I hated them worse than the bummers ones lol

Online julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 11:37:10 AM »
I can't stand Bummers supporters, or Collingwood or Port.