Author Topic: Richmond vs Brisbane matchday thread  (Read 2731 times)

Ramps

Re: Richmond vs Brisbane matchday thread
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 10:03:42 PM »
we are poo, they (brisbane) are poo, everyone was poo, we are going for picks, wallace is in trouble if he thinks the boards gonna cop that rubbish we saw in the first half, the supporters were booing not because we were getting beaten but because of the poo style we play.

Life goes on

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2007, 10:21:16 PM »
we are pooh, they (brisbane) are pooh, everyone was pooh, we are going for picks, wallace is in trouble if he thinks the boards gonna cop that rubbish we saw in the first half, the supporters were booing not because we were getting beaten but because of the pooh style we play.

Correct.
Its only a matter of time till Wallace is shown the door.
If anyone on this website thinks that kicking the ball backwards 20 metres is acceptable, you have rocks in your head.
The game plan is disgraceful.
Tonite was a absolute disgrace.
And lets dont bring at the captains name please. ::)

Life goes on

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 10:22:53 PM »
I hear that Kane Johnson's last 5 possesions were all turnovers :banghead  Not good enough :banghead

Take the captaincy off him straight away.

retygas

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2007, 10:32:24 PM »
We didn't get the match up here but channel 10 showed the last couple of minutes. Oh I mean mistakes.  And by our fearless leader. I think it really is time, as he's is a joke, and I think he should fall on his own sword and do the team thing. Give up the captains job and give it to someone who can pick a team member out when kicking the ball. Kane Johnson is a total :wallywink :wallywink :wallywink

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2007, 10:33:15 PM »
I hear that Kane Johnson's last 5 possesions were all turnovers :banghead  Not good enough :banghead

Take the captaincy off him straight away.

All in favour put your hands up.

BTW, Johnson was talking on 3AW after the match and was actually happy with the 2 points.  :banghead

We need a new leader who will accept nothing but a win

Tigermonk

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 12:13:52 AM »
 :scream :scream a draw  :rollin against what l was told a pathetic match & a pathetic brisbane side what a joke
a pathetic captain / a pathetic coach a pack of tankers get some draft picks & still be in the bottom pack playing pathetic football when will this all change  :bow

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 12:26:34 PM »
IMO both teams deserved to lose as the match was just horrible from both parties.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 02:17:15 PM »
bluey_21 ...

you are spot on !!!

both teams didn't want to win ... but we didn't want to win at all ...

so i reckon fair result !

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 06:55:10 PM »

If anyone on this website thinks that kicking the ball backwards 20 metres is acceptable, you have rocks in your head.
The game plan is disgraceful.
Everytime they do that I scream "NOOOOOO!!!!".  Didn't Frawley introduce that into the gameplan?