Author Topic: megalomania  (Read 1401 times)

froars

megalomania
« on: July 26, 2004, 08:58:52 AM »
Macquarie says:

1. a form of mental alienation marked by delusions of greatness, wealth, etc. 2. a mania for big or great things.

What is happening at the RFC is frightening.  Pahoff, you set your agenda in the petition.  Did that petition include the appointment of coaches?  You are a very scary man.  Your supporters are very scary people. 

I am very scared of what you people are doing.  BACK OFF!

Jackstar

Re: megalomania
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 09:23:08 AM »
I call it idiotsville.!
If we dont watch out ,RFC will be a memory !

froars

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 09:29:49 AM »
At first i had some kiind of sympathy with this guy - after all, we've been suffering a long time and to see the club suffer all this financial stuff recently, scared me too.  But not enough to go and do something absolutely totally idiotic, and especially not knowing what he was doing initially, asking people what should i do next.  Faaark (sorry MT & WP couldn't help it), he is absolutely scaring me pooless - and so are his friends. 

Bulluss

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 09:36:53 AM »
I cant believe that this bloke cant see for the first time in a bloody long time we have the chance to get a decent coach in Wallace and he looks like the person to stuff it all up.

All we can hope for is that Scott goes ahead and makes some trouble down at Hawthorn.