Author Topic: PSD targets / Who Will We Pick In PSD  (Read 50313 times)

Tigermonk

Re: PSD targets
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2007, 10:25:59 AM »
in a overnight video linked meeting with france the afl deregistered cousins

Ramps

« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2007, 10:38:50 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all the apologists coming out you all got owned!

by the way Greece rammed it up the Turks this morning

Its simply a great day.

Greece is going to defend there European Crown

I wonder how many more years Richmond supporters will have to wait before we can say we are going to try and defend a premiership and go back to back.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2007, 10:56:46 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all the apologists coming out you all got owned!

by the way Greece rammed it up the Turks this morning

Its simply a great day.

Greece is going to defend there European Crown

I wonder how many more years Richmond supporters will have to wait before we can say we are going to try and defend a premiership and go back to back.

How about address the post and

I thought you were one of the better posters Ramp.

Let me give you a break down why YOU are the wrong one and probably why you'll keep carrying on like a school girl now you've dug a hole so large.

Blah! Blah! Blah!
Just 1 Big Name Gentlemen Just 1 and Ill shut up. Richmond supporters deserve better than the pooh they have to put up with and have put up with for 27 years.
Umm, we're the ones asking YOU for one name. Give us one big name that's ever been attracted into the PSD and we'll admit Richmond have failed in that area.

Nick Stevens from Port who ended up at Carlton!

See that "attracted" word.  That means the player has chosen to enter, Stevens didnt, he actually said he didnt want to go to Carlton when he was talking to clubs.

Nick didnt choose, he chose a club a to go to but Collingwood and Port couldnt agree to a trade therefore he was FORCED into the PSD and FORCED to go to Carlton.

Discount that or STFU.  You were wrong. :outtahere
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 12:54:50 PM by one-eyed »
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2007, 11:26:30 AM »
Ben Rutten is apparently overseas and hasn't re-signed with Adelaide yet.
Not likely to go into the PSD. Is thought by Adelaide supporters to be most likely player to be named captain and get a hefty new contract to go with it.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Ramps

« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2007, 11:33:55 AM »
I note people are now carrying on about words ... attracted etc. Its all bull. The bottom line is you are a club that can attract great players to your club or your not. Richmond supporters deserve better outcomes. End of story. And by the way we live in a democracy and everyone is entitled to there opinion. Thanks for your time gentlemen! ;D

richmondrules

« Reply #170 on: October 18, 2007, 11:52:00 AM »
There is some talk about Brennan putting a price tag of 1.8 million dollars over four years on his head to get to Essendon.

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2007, 12:15:21 PM »
I note people are now carrying on about words ... attracted etc. Its all bull. The bottom line is you are a club that can attract great players to your club or your not. Richmond supporters deserve better outcomes. End of story. And by the way we live in a democracy and everyone is entitled to there opinion. Thanks for your time gentlemen! ;D

You continue to avoid the issue at all costs.

Fact: not one single big name player has been lured into the PSD by a club.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #172 on: October 18, 2007, 12:57:39 PM »
No need for namecalling people  ::)

Ben Cousins has been deregistered. He would need to re-apply to enter the draft which would require AFL approval.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22606862-29277,00.html

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #173 on: October 18, 2007, 02:10:14 PM »
There is some talk about Brennan putting a price tag of 1.8 million dollars over four years on his head to get to Essendon.

this better not be true cause thats a load of crap.

he aint even worth 1 mil let alone 1.8.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2007, 02:16:12 PM »
If you're the best player that will be in the PSD, then it looks as though you're going to get a hugely over-inflated pay packet.

Let him go to the Bumbers for $1.8 million if it's true.

Jared Brennan is the like only girl in a small country town pub full of guys. She's f**kin ugly, but there are 10 guys dying for a root. They'll do whatever they can to get her in the sack.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Ramps

« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2007, 02:29:05 PM »
the three stooges are working in unison, if you guys are happy seeing our club at the bottom good luck to yas, but im not one of those, i want my club at the top, i want my club to be a big club again, i want my club to get big name players, if my club cant do that then my club has failed me and the rest of the supporters.

in the end everyone is entitled to their opinion. i was asked to name a player who went to a club via the psd. i did that. unfortunately the defenders of the indefensible cannot explain why RFC has finished wooden spooners 2 times in 4 years, and cant get a big name to the club.

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2007, 02:41:38 PM »
the three stooges are working in unison, if you guys are happy seeing our club at the bottom good luck to yas, but im not one of those, i want my club at the top, i want my club to be a big club again, i want my club to get big name players, if my club cant do that then my club has failed me and the rest of the supporters.

in the end everyone is entitled to their opinion. i was asked to name a player who went to a club via the psd. i did that. unfortunately the defenders of the indefensible cannot explain why RFC has finished wooden spooners 2 times in 4 years, and cant get a big name to the club.

Call us all the names you like, it doesn't change facts. You think we can just magically convince big name players to join the wooden spoon winning side. It just doesn't happen, as we have proven over and over.

You were asked to name a big name player that was attracted to the PSD by the side with the first pick in the PSD. You have failed to do so. You named Nick Stevens which is not a correct answer. It would be like us drafting Kepler Bradley in the PSD and claiming we lured him there.

You seem to think that just because we have realistic expectations about what is available for the pre-season draft, that we don't want success for our club. Nothing could be further from the truth.

richmondrules

« Reply #177 on: October 18, 2007, 02:50:46 PM »
If you're the best player that will be in the PSD, then it looks as though you're going to get a hugely over-inflated pay packet.

Let him go to the Bumbers for $1.8 million if it's true.

Jared Brennan is the like only girl in a small country town pub full of guys. She's f**kin ugly, but there are 10 guys dying for a root. They'll do whatever they can to get her in the sack.

;D ROFL I don't think I would have quite phrased it like that but your simile is a valid one. Hopefully we are not that desperate. Perhaps we can use Pick 1 for the best young player who was overlooked in the draft once we've had a change to look at them. A bit like Matt White a couple of years ago.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #178 on: October 18, 2007, 02:56:28 PM »
Seems Bomberblitz has caught out the media again with the $1.8m over 4 years Brennan story :lol.

http://www.bomberblitz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37584

Last time they pretended they had copied an article from the West Australian claiming Ricky Mott was making a comeback at the Bombers after a year out of the game. The Age ran the story as fact without checking  :rollin :wallywink.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

richmondrules

« Reply #179 on: October 18, 2007, 05:23:24 PM »
I just want everyone to know I never said it was fact, there was just some talk.  :D :D :D :wallywink  ;)