Author Topic: Selected team for Round 16  (Read 3988 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Selected team for Round 16
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 09:51:22 PM »
I agree with Ramps we are a rabble at the moment and if we cannot come up with a committed wholehearted effort for the great man in the number 12 guernsey then there is absolutely no passion at the football club either. It will be an indictment on the great man as we are playing for very little in terms of status and end of season ladder position. Giving a good account of ourselves and possibly winning can only boost morale give us an injection of pride something we have been lacking all year.
DO IT FOR RICHO.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 10:26:55 PM »
If I had to pick ins and out to go on tomorrow it'd be.

IN: Jack, McGuane/Graham
Out: Simmo(Something not right?), Howat/Bling
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2007, 12:19:58 AM »
yeah i would think Riewoldt In for Hartigan ...

hopefully we do it for Richardson obviously ... deserves to be carried from the ground with "Tigerland" in the background !!! ... v Port 05 again !!! ...

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2007, 11:39:49 AM »
hartigan never deserved a game in the first place, and terry will weild the axe , when the time is right

Once again X, this is a very ignorant comment.

Have a look at the 3-4 weeks prior to Hartigan coming into the team and he was a very good contributor in each game.

Ask anyone who is at Coburg and they will tell you that his leadership and attitude has been second to none.

I agree that he had a shocker last week, but he deserved more than one week.

birdbrain, dont call me ignorant. i have seen harts play for the burgers, he has not shown enough! plain and simple. if u base your standards on harts' peformances u have low standards.

moore has shown much more that hartigan, so has connors and meyer has done great jobs as a stopper! even KK has shown much more, and KK has been gr8 in his forward leadership

dont give me this ignorant bs when i know much more than you

hartigan will never make , pure and simple

now go and peck on soem sunflower seeds

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2007, 11:47:49 AM »
hartigan never deserved a game in the first place, and terry will weild the axe , when the time is right

Have just got last mondays herald sun here and he states QUOTE. We need to wield the axe at selection this week.
Axed Hartigan ::)

jack on this u r 100% correct

it pees me right off that terry comes out and says he has had enough of the turnovers we create and wil weild teh axe, then he does not drop the clanger kings

u r correct, and it seems tambling will be used as the scapegoat. tamblings problem is that he is too good for our team , pure and simple. he has a poor game sure, but he isnt played in his rightful position and he is prob depressed cops he knows he is too good 4 us.

this is why i am convinced we are tanking

playing tuck all yr is a sign of this , he gets the ball 30 times and turns it over 20 times times.

tivendale plays 1 good quarter a game and then is a total f up

same as hyde and harts was so pathetic when he was obv told last chance.

why are all our clanger kings dropped................cos we are tanking.

but terry like all coaches cannot come out and admit that because that is an offence, it would be admitting to match fixing if u came out and said we are tanking.

dont u understand sir know it all jack

jack be nimble
jack be quick
jack burned off
his lil .......!

how about u just stop bagging terry and all around him. they obv have a plan which u r not privvy too!

Passionfruit

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2007, 01:12:24 PM »
A plan, like blind mice perhaps? becuase thats what its look like when rebounding out of D 50

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2007, 04:11:23 PM »
A plan, like blind mice perhaps? becuase thats what its look like when rebounding out of D 50

but seriously jack, u r no longer in the loop so u dont really know what and why terry and the tigers are doing as they are doing

iirc, the bombers were nothing last yr compared to this yr

same as the hawks and the pies and cats

so next yr is a fresh start and u have no idea what terry has planned

oh yeah of course u do , u live and hide everywhere , my mistake  ::)

u will tell me know that u are in all tiger team meetings and attend all closed sessions.  :lol

Passionfruit

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2007, 04:27:26 PM »
xXx
If you want to find out anything about a football club, just ask the players, they cant help themselves.
keep in mind also that all have friends who play at other clubs.
The clubs try and protect the players by sending sms to there mobile phones ,details of venues for closed session , which are usually text late at night the night before.

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2007, 04:34:03 PM »
xXx
If you want to find out anything about a football club, just ask the players, they cant help themselves.
The clubs try and protect the players by sending sms to there mobile phones ,details of venues for closed session , which are usually text late at night the night before.

Yawn

Birdman

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2007, 05:48:43 PM »

Have a look at the 3-4 weeks prior to Hartigan coming into the team and he was a very good contributor in each game.

Ask anyone who is at Coburg and they will tell you that his leadership and attitude has been second to none.

birdbrain, dont call me ignorant. i have seen harts play for the burgers, he has not shown enough! plain and simple. if u base your standards on harts' peformances u have low standards.

moore has shown much more that hartigan, so has connors and meyer has done great jobs as a stopper! even KK has shown much more, and KK has been gr8 in his forward leadership

Once agan another attempt to show some football knowledge.

Stick to the round ball and telling us how many chicks you have shagged.

Passionfruit

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2007, 05:51:36 PM »
xXx

Yawn

Is that the most intelligent thing you can post 1965 ::)
You have no idea what happens at football clubs do you.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2007, 06:20:24 PM »

Once agan another attempt to show some football knowledge.

Stick to the round ball and telling us how many chicks you have shagged.

1  i dont play the round ball game!

2. the round ball game is called football/soccer

3 i sense racial overtones in ur post, lets get together and discuss this face to face and see who walks aways laughing!

4 about the ladies, my luck, just added another to my list yesterday, nice policewoman to brag about too! too bad some of us have the gr8 life!

5. back to the topic birdbrain, u r the ignorant one, and if you belive harts is good enough at this level it just shows u r the ignorant one!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2007, 06:26:18 PM »
Enough with the chest-beating and slanging matches!  >:(  :banghead