Author Topic: Wallace's aftermatch media conference / Tigers outplayed, but not outworked  (Read 5934 times)

Bull

JOEL BOWDEN IS A MASSIVE PROBLEM ...

HE WILLN'T BE DELISTED ... BUT HE IS A PROBLEM AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN ...

HE IS THE BIGGEST SOFT CHICKEN YOU WOULD EVER SEE PLAYING AFL ...

DOES HE EVER GET HIS HANDS DIRTY Huh

im with YOU MATE!!!!!!

He has everyone fooled.

I hope he gets th royal behind treatment just so i can see the look on his
spoilt brat face.

Did anyone see this week SOB duck his head twice yesterday when going for a mark.

They were both only one on one's also.

There is no way this guy was in our best yesterday and he had over 30 again. He is lazy and not very accountable when playing a stopping/defensive role.

He wasnt even near Chad Cornes most of the first qtr.

I am with you on this one X, he is our biggest cancer.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
u say he's lost them,
I say if they can't play for the RFC,regardless,then we dont want them!
Stop hiding behind the coach guys,this is BS.

:clapping :clapping :clapping spot on ())(

Did anyone see this week SOB duck his head twice yesterday when going for a mark.

They were both only one on one's also.

There is no way this guy was in our best yesterday and he had over 30 again. He is lazy and not very accountable when playing a stopping/defensive role.

He wasnt even near Chad Cornes most of the first qtr.

As I said in my votes after getting me back on side over the last 5 years he jus about lost me complete again after  yesterday -extremely disappointed in Joel's game - shocking
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Hellenic Tiger

Cancerous Joel.
As long as he is or has been in the team we have been going nowhere.
Selfish selfish player. Frawley dropping him in 04 did him a favour by then returning
him to play a new role and spread his disease once again. Sure he won a few best and fairests but it is now where we have a struggling team and his weakness gutlessness and selfishness is more evident. Trade trade trade he is still only 30 and he will have some value to some team that may want to top up. If a trade does not come up send him off to the police force and he can do his community work full time. Time to start the chemotherapy and but this cancer into remission. :pray