Author Topic: what did we see from bay 4! at the scg  (Read 2084 times)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
what did we see from bay 4! at the scg
« on: July 30, 2007, 07:15:22 AM »
1/ we saw a team that has no direction and has no coach. Terry is a dud
      - we never tackle , just corrall, must be a coaching instruction
      - fwd line has no movement, does not function
      - match ups just astound me
      - skill level still shocking, whats happening at training?

2/ richo must go, its sad watching him get beaten by guys half his size. guys he used to own , now own him.

3/ sugar , must go also, is not a captain , is not a leader

4/ chria newman, still does not understand that as a defender, he is still accountable for his opponent, serial offender, get rid of him, trade him to carlton

5/ the kids show more than the senior duds

6/ brown is our only senior player that has got what it takes

7/ no matter how sh it we are , the tiger army still have fun and keep us entertained( i still havent got my voice back)

8/ highlight of the game - seeing that ugly dyke streak in front of us flashing her big behind titties

nb. now matter how poo we are , u can still have fun in sydney

NNB.  terry said we would see a better and more competitive richmond in the second half of the year.  TERRY YOU TALK poo! WE ARE WORSE, AND LESS COMPETITIVE. OUR SKILLS IN THE FIRST HALF WERE BAD, NOW THEY ARE WORSE! TERRY STOP W@NKING AND ADMIT YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

Passionfruit

Re: what did we see from bay 4! at the scg
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 08:34:39 AM »

2/ richo must go, its sad watching him get beaten by guys half his size. guys he used to own , now own him.

4/ chria newman, still does not understand that as a defender, he is still accountable for his opponent, serial offender, get rid of him, trade him to carlton

7/ no matter how sh it we are , the tiger army still have fun and keep us entertained( i still havent got my voice back)

8/ highlight of the game - seeing that ugly dyke streak in front of us flashing her big behind titties

NNB.  terry said we would see a better and more competitive richmond in the second half of the year.  TERRY YOU TALK poo! WE ARE WORSE, AND LESS COMPETITIVE. OUR SKILLS IN THE FIRST HALF WERE BAD, NOW THEY ARE WORSE! TERRY STOP W@NKING AND ADMIT YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

What did amaze me is that Newman was giving our best, but i thought that Nick Davis was excellent for the swans

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 08:58:33 AM »
I cant see how people can say that about Newman when he ran and carried it out, handed or kicked it off well and then the next possession resulted in a turnover so he had no chance to get back.  He tried to create run and that's great instead of standing around kicking it sideways.

I thought he played a good game.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 09:06:43 AM »
I cant see how people can say that about Newman when he ran and carried it out, handed or kicked it off well and then the next possession resulted in a turnover so he had no chance to get back.  He tried to create run and that's great instead of standing around kicking it sideways.

u see , thats where we have pathetic standards. davis didnt always get the ball because of this. newman just was never near him. shows no respect for the men he is playing on!  newman has done this all yr.

yes he runs and carries, but does not work hard enough to get back to his man. he must learn and realise that there are times to run and carry and times not to and give teh ball off to the first and best option.
no one job for a defender is to contain his opponent.

newman is much like tivendale, when running and carrying looks real good, but only has one strung to his bow

richmond must focus solely on accountablity and making a contest , terry must throw his pathetic game plan out the door and realise this is a game of footy, if he wants to coach basketball, i guess thats what he should do!

Tigermonk

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 09:48:26 AM »

good calling X at least you had fun  :cheers

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 10:07:09 AM »

u see , thats where we have pathetic standards. davis didnt always get the ball because of this. newman just was never near him. shows no respect for the men he is playing on!  newman has done this all yr.

yes he runs and carries, but does not work hard enough to get back to his man. he must learn and realise that there are times to run and carry and times not to and give teh ball off to the first and best option.
no one job for a defender is to contain his opponent.

newman is much like tivendale, when running and carrying looks real good, but only has one strung to his bow

richmond must focus solely on accountablity and making a contest , terry must throw his pathetic game plan out the door and realise this is a game of footy, if he wants to coach basketball, i guess thats what he should do!

Of course you do but you also need run out of the backline and to do that you must peel off your opponent.  Davis then does a runner and if there's a quick turnover we are stuffed.  It would be a good thing if we werent turnover champions.

Not all of Davis' goals were from that type of play but I think at least 2 were and 2 goals for Davis would've been considered respectable.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Passionfruit

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 10:08:22 AM »

You might find that Nick Davis kicked his goals when the swans needed them. Kicking 4 goals as a hit up forward is a win for any team.
Newman needs to be more accountable.
You could say the same about Joel, gets heaps of possessions mostly uncontested

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 10:45:25 AM »

You might find that Nick Davis kicked his goals when the swans needed them. Kicking 4 goals as a hit up forward is a win for any team.
Newman needs to be more accountable.
You could say the same about Joel, gets heaps of possessions mostly uncontested

so true, so what we are really saying is that it comes down to the coaching, game style and instruction

terry terry terry  shame shame shame