Author Topic: "Money men" away from Richmond making a coaching play - Hutchy  (Read 13165 times)

Passionfruit

Re: "Money men" away from Richmond making a coaching play - Hutchy
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2007, 11:34:17 PM »
Mate, i have nothing to do with the RFC.
They seem to be doing a good job at self exploding again without me being involved. ::)
And further, I am nothing to do with any letters that somehow MOI started a topic and very convienently added me to the heading.
As for Wallace. I am sick to death of watching crap footy, non-contested possesions, backward possesions, if you like footy played that way thats fine, thus we will only win one game for the year which is pathetic.

Passionfruit

« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2007, 11:42:10 PM »
By  the way, I wouldnt think that David Mandie or Clinton Casey are faceless people, would you?

Moi

« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2007, 11:43:34 PM »
And further, I am nothing to do with any letters that somehow MOI started a topic and very convienently added me to the heading.
Jack, if I had have known someone else in the "Execuwank" I would have put their name in the heading.
You said earlier in the year your company or you were in it, so you were the obvious choice.
Please accept my humblest apologies if I have portrayed you in some derogatory way.
My sincerest  ;D apologies
 :rollin

Passionfruit

« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2007, 11:52:12 PM »
I stated earlier in the year that my company was involved at a corporate level. Nothing to do with Greg Millers Richmond executive.
Anyway, people think I am a d/head anyway, who cares , I dont. ::)

Ox

« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2007, 05:39:31 AM »
I was pretty ticked off this afternoon when I had a spare 15 minutes to read this. And I am still ticked off angry and whole range of other things

I have been following this Club all my life. Been absolutely blessed to have seen 3 premiership (there's been 5 in my life time but I can only remember the last 3).

I've been buying memberships since I was old enough to pay for them.

Never ever have I once put conditions on being a member of this Club.

Not once have I tried to hijack it, threatened not to become a member if I didn't like the way things were going or schemed and plotted to get things to be done my way.

Have I always been happy with the things that have gone on - absolutely not.

But as I said I don't put conditions on me being a member of this football Club - simply because I love it - have for a very long time now.

However, I am sick to death of these ego driven faceless cowards who do put conditions on their commitment to the this Club, who constantly scheme and plot to undermine this Club and think that it is their right to do so. And then have the check to refer to themselves as "Richmond People"

They are nothing more than selfish scum.

Why?

Because they believe they have a right to do these things on behalf of me. They don't :banghead The rights that they have regarding this football club are exactly the same as mine and every other member of this Club. Have they asked me or any other member if this is what we the members want? Nope, na, nada NO!

Why?

Because it doesn't serve their own purposes. I mean heaven forbid if they actually consider what the members actually wanted. They dont own this Club but they act like they do. They say they care about it. But geesh they have a strange way of showing it. Their scheming and plotting (actually its more like cloaks, daggers and whispers) only show to me, at least, that the only thing they care about is their oversized egos.

As I said earlier - to the faceless cowards P-ZZ OFF

Bloody great stuff mate.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2007, 08:00:26 AM »
WP

i have no power to control anything at the rfc

i as u, have been a member since i could afford to buy a ticket way back when i was a kid and i got a part time job as a 12 yo just to be able to buy a pissy squadron ticket , get to games and then go on and buy better memberships.

i will always be a member and support the club.

all i want is a coach that the team will die 4, if this is wallace, fine. if its not wallace then its time to move him on.

i would love to know what the players really think , if 95% of the group cant stand terry, no point in keeping him on.

the group did say they wanted terry to be more hands on and wanted him to be "around" more. is this happening? i am not sure?

clarkson has total support of his group and clarkson really supports his team.

i dont see this emotion at rfc from both sides(coach and players) and that is a big worry

Passionfruit

« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2007, 08:08:58 AM »
Funny you mention the playing group xXx.
They were surveyed at the start of the year and you are right.
They wanted more time on the track and less meetings.
They also wanted Wallace to be more hands on in regards to training sessions etc.

Ramps

« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2007, 09:16:46 AM »
Jacko and the Money Men sounds like a great name for a band lol. Anyway for mine I reckon the money men will win... they always do, whether its 6 weeks from now or 12 months from now, the money men will win.

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2007, 12:24:06 PM »
MT, will tell you this for the last time, he cant coach and will never win a flag..   

The problem is that it won't be for the last time. It never is!

Anyway, why do you have to "tell" MT anything? You speak as if you are the knowledgeable parent telling an ignorant child about the world and how it works. My perception is that MT doesn't need to be told anything by you.

Fwoy - as usual, right on the money
WP - I share your anger and frustration.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2007, 09:02:45 PM »
By  the way, I wouldnt think that David Mandie or Clinton Casey are faceless people, would you?

I am not talking about Clinton Casey - who cancelled the meeting once he found out what R Joseph wanted.

And I certainly don't mean Mr Mandie - who goes about supporting the RFC in ways and means that most don't know about because he doesn't seek fanfare, adulation or excessive media coverage (aka not ego driven.

The faceless people I speak of are the ones who go behind closed doors, start email campaigns, stir up trouble  and wont come out and say what they are up too or more importantly who they are.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2007, 08:30:12 AM »
My 13 year old Junior squadron member is a better supporter of the RFC than some of these people.  ::)

Tigermonk

« Reply #101 on: August 06, 2007, 09:54:10 AM »
my 12 year old cant stand watching Richmond anymore
he always says no l'm not watching them get flogged again

Passionfruit

« Reply #102 on: August 06, 2007, 06:25:53 PM »
my 12 year old cant stand watching Richmond anymore
he always says no l'm not watching them get flogged again

cant blame him

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #103 on: August 06, 2007, 06:42:00 PM »
The faceless people I speak of are the ones who go behind closed doors, start email campaigns, stir up trouble  and wont come out and say what they are up too or more importantly who they are.
They haven't changed since the 80s. Use Chinese whispers making up lies about club officials to knife them ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #104 on: August 06, 2007, 06:44:25 PM »
My 13 year old Junior squadron member is a better supporter of the RFC than some of these people.  ::)

well i have a 9 yo 7 yo 3 yo and a 1.5 yo, all members since they were conceived! the younger 2 have no idea. but the older 2 cry after every game, im not using the excuse that they are all girls, they are just hurting cos we always lose!

i cant force them to come to the footy with me, and frankly i dont want them too, i dont want my kids watching a team of losers and turn them into losers ,

but i keep buying them memberships anyway. they havent been to a game since rnd 9, and i cant blame them

whats scary is now they are coming home from school sick of teh sh it they cop, and wanna change clubs, everyone wants to be a winner!

there will be many tiger kids out there that as soon as they grow up and think for themselves a bit will pi ss the rfc off and support a team that will bust their guts for their fans

if the tigers keep this standard up for 4 more yrs, they will be forced to merge or die