Author Topic: A new low  (Read 3006 times)

Gordon Bennett

A new low
« on: August 05, 2007, 12:10:29 PM »
After reading all threads today I can only reach one conclusion - surely the site has hit a new low.

No reasonable person could digest this stuff. It's become a poisonous meal. One post after another of far-fetched, extreme and ultra-negative views, with not a hint of balance.

Well done everybody! :clapping

Take a deep breath, and get rid of the poison.

Moi

Re: A new low
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 12:19:19 PM »
Everyone's entitled to their opinions.
I don't have a problem with their posts as long as you get a right of reply and everyone respects that.
X and Tigermonk etc are entitled to say what they feel, just like you are.
I don't agree with any of it and will say so if I feel like it.  Unlike others who have an agenda, I think what they say comes from the heart and I can't see any other ulterior motive.  I don't agree with them, but don't expect everyone to agree with me on things I post.
Why don't you debate them instead of complaining like this, or do what I've been thinking of late, just go away.
You're not the only one, but you can't stop ppl posting what they feel like if it's within the rules.
No doubt they have turned others off joining this site - that's the owners of this site's problem - or not. 

Tigermonk

Re: A new low
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 03:56:38 PM »
l agree with you Moi  ;D everyone has the choice for opinion
Buckle up Gordon enjoy the ride some supporters are venting
our results & onfield performances are like never before seen
Paying supporters want answer not media talk after media talk from coach or president
we just want better results be it a win or loss not constant floggings