Author Topic: 2007 NAB Draft  (Read 38452 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: 2007 NAB Draft
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2007, 03:23:06 AM »
Carlton have confirmed they will take Kreuzer with pick 1 meaning our pick 2 is open to whoever we want from the rest.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2007, 09:04:42 AM »
Carlton have confirmed they will take Kreuzer with pick 1 meaning our pick 2 is open to whoever we want from the rest.

Keep pick 2 Richmond, no matter what.  :pray

Anyone that wants Judd is going to need a top 3 pick.

We can mess the trade up for everyone apart from Carlton. 
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Online mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2007, 03:26:19 PM »

Keep pick 2 Richmond, no matter what.  :pray

Anyone that wants Judd is going to need a top 3 pick.

We can mess the trade up for everyone apart from Carlton. 
Agree wayne. Top sides development their own champions. As much as we all love Browny and what a superstar he is, we've still won 2 wooden spoons with him in our side because the side around him was and is nowhere good enough.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2007, 05:39:16 PM »

pretty weird that they have already said that, but oh well, I guess we are goind to have to take Cotchin :-\ ;) :lol

Online mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2007, 11:36:45 PM »

pretty weird that they have already said that, but oh well, I guess we are goind to have to take Cotchin :-\ ;) :lol
What a shame lol

The only little prob though with all this Judd talk and clubs wanting early picks is it's now going to be difficult to upgrade pick 18 or 19.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2007, 10:59:22 AM »
keep our draft picks and draft 17 and 18 year olds ... forget Judd ...

that c*** doesn't want to come to Richmond !!! ...

i would ask him why not ???

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2007, 04:08:20 PM »
keep our draft picks and draft 17 and 18 year olds ... forget Judd ...

that c*** doesn't want to come to Richmond !!! ...

i would ask him why not ???

for me, judd can only come through the PSD, will burn us big time in the long run with all the picks we would have to throw at them.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2007, 04:32:40 PM »
for me, judd can only come through the PSD, will burn us big time in the long run with all the picks we would have to throw at them.

If we were on the rise, had just made the 8 and ready for an all out 4-5 year assault on the finals, then he'd be top priority.

We're not on the rise and as good as it'd be to have him, he's not what we need at the moment if it costs us a couple of kids and pick 2.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Bull

« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2007, 04:57:19 PM »
Did this Cotchin kid play all year at TAC level?

Just curious as he didnt make the TAC team of the year. As we are looking likely to take Cotchin at 2 i am a little curious as to the season Cotchin has had and are we looking at the right player?

I thought i heard he may have played a bit of school footy this year which may have held him back from tac, not sure though.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2007, 05:22:49 PM »
Did this Cotchin kid play all year at TAC level?

Just curious as he didnt make the TAC team of the year. As we are looking likely to take Cotchin at 2 i am a little curious as to the season Cotchin has had and are we looking at the right player?

I thought i heard he may have played a bit of school footy this year which may have held him back from tac, not sure though.
Cotchin played 5 H/A TAC Cup games due to school commitments so that's why he missed out on the team of the year. Ended up in the bests or even close to BOG in 4 of 5 the matches he played. Had close to 40 possessions in one of them. So far has starred in the TAC Cup finals. The Northern Knights are still in it too. They play in one of the Prelims this weekend.

184cm, 81 kgs so ready to go. Didn't play in the midfield in the champs due to a shoulder and knee niggle. Highly skilled on both sides of the body.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2007, 06:03:32 PM »
attends PEGS, where playing for school is the priority.

same thing has happened to blokes at my school. Couple of them are listed with Oakleigh and the Knights, but don't play often for them because they have to play for Marcellin

Online mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2007, 06:56:36 PM »
With Carlton saying they'll use pick 1 on Kreuzer then our choice comes down to Cotchin or Morton. Morton is rated highly by the club but at 75kg (for a kid who is 192cm) he's going to need time to add weight and do we need another flanker  :P. I'd rather we go for the basically ready to go mid.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2007, 10:35:31 PM »
With Carlton saying they'll use pick 1 on Kreuzer then our choice comes down to Cotchin or Morton. Morton is rated highly by the club but at 75kg (for a kid who is 192cm) he's going to need time to add weight and do we need another flanker  :P. I'd rather we go for the basically ready to go mid.

Yep go with the ready to go kid who lives in Vic and Let West coast get their flanker to stay in the west.  :thumbsup
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2007, 11:35:57 PM »
Cotchin apparently has a broken foot (BF saying it's been confirmed). He did it today in the TAC Cup preliminary final. Calder overran the Knights after he went off.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2007, 12:40:00 AM »
hows that morton kid going over west. :shh