Author Topic: Thank You Magpies  (Read 1832 times)

Offline wrennyboy

• Future Richmond star
  • Captain Coughlan
Thank You Magpies
« on: July 31, 2004, 05:10:26 PM »
Wow what a game. I never thought i would go for the pies in a quarter but i did. The last 5 minutes especially. We really need those priority picks and i was really worried that they might be jepadised.

On another note what a good game by johnson, zantuck, rodan, chaffey, ottens 1st half, hartigan, bowden, campbell and Hall.

But i just got to say i was really happy with chaffeys disposal today. It was shades of last year and it seems that him being dropped helped him out ala bowden.

Fiora is definatly trade bait. For a nubmer 3 pick he has to be involved in the game and i would prefer fleming then fiora as he puts in 100%.

Thank you david king for letting us being that little bit closer to 2 of the best 5 young talent in the country.

At least we showed fight today.

Thoughts?
wrenny

froars

Re: Thank You Magpies
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 06:21:28 PM »
You're a shocker Wrenny - i can't even think of draft picks when the opportunity to beat Collingwood is there.
But all the same, we do hang onto our draft picks and they can hold their heads up high.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 06:59:26 PM »
While the game's going I want us to win. I thought we had them when we hit the front but it wasn't meant to be  :(. When Collingwood went forward I was hoping if they have to score make it a point so the game ends up a draw. We don't lose to Collingwood and our priority pick is still safe in our keeping.

Barracking for the Pies is a mortal sin wrenny  :-X.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

froars

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 07:20:18 PM »
If we haven't appointed a new coach by the time we play the Hawks, that's the game we've gotta win and win well.

2JD

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2004, 04:38:28 PM »
 :owash your mouth out wrenny!!!! never never never! barrack for the pies , or thank them. Thank us for losing if you must, but never thank a black and white maggot

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2004, 09:40:50 AM »
I went off when we hit the front(i'm prone to do that)
Got a bit teary when the siren went(im getting softer as i get older thats a worry!)
Not because of the loss but for the fact that some of them busted there guts out there and had a dip.
Thats all I ask for.
Johnson -You were bloody awesome.
Wrenny you gonna cop heaps of flak for what you posted.I know where your coming from.I tipped the pies in my footy tipping comp. as I am 4 off the leader and I am in pusuit of the money!BUT at the end of the day I barrack for Richmond and I will take a Tiger win in front of ANYTHING ANYDAY especially against that mob of absolute ferals.

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2004, 11:37:16 AM »
Sorry wrenny I cant agree.....

Regardless of what our draft pick situation is when the game is there to be won, you win! I was devastated.
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne