Author Topic: stealing our ideas!!!  (Read 566 times)

Offline ilovelids

• Tiger Rookie
  • yellow&black
stealing our ideas!!!
« on: August 28, 2007, 05:56:57 PM »
was just going on the essendon big footy board (do not ask why haha)
and i notice this idea from one of ther supporters...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at the game yesterday, sitting in the middle of the Essendon members'. I was somewhat surprised to hear such a one-sided crowd so quiet in general play. That got me thinking - How would 40,000+ Essendon fans at the Dome and up to the 75,000 Essendon fans from last night at the 'G be, singing a song as one? I was thinking of "You'll Never Walk Alone", the Liverpool and Celtic anthem. Just imagine the roof over the Telstra Dome, 40,000+ Essendon fans like at the West Coast game this year, and all of them singing a song which would come to represent Essendon with 10 seconds left, and a one point lead.

What are people's thoughts on this?

THAT WAS OUR IDEA FOR RICHO!!!!!!!
i dont remember what board it was on taht had the idea but this is the only 1 i can remember my password too!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363956

thats the link i wanna tell them but i cant for the life of me remember my password!
if any1 remembers the idea/wants to say somthing please do!!!

:gotigers

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
Re: stealing our ideas!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 06:08:40 PM »
You should use the same password all of the time.  ;)

There's karaoke or sing alongs for that. If singing during play becomes the norm I'll stop going.
It happens at the soccer because the game is inherently boring. The crowds need to amuse themselves.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott