Author Topic: Selected team for Round 22  (Read 2094 times)

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
Re: Selected team for Round 22
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007, 01:58:32 PM »
go connors  :gotigers

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 02:23:09 PM »
go connors  :gotigers
Maybe we are covering our bases just in case a Kingy or Tucky pull out late. Sarge was listed as an emergency so Connors training doesn't alter the original 22 if all play.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 07:51:27 PM »
so jay gets droped because he missed a couple of goals.

why isnt terry being consistant and treating all fwds equal

makes you wonder

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2007, 03:08:51 AM »
Sarge should've remained at Coburg last week to back up his 9 goals against bottom side Tassie with a strong performance against a top VFL side like Sandy before being promoted. Build up the confidence and show everyone that he is willing to work hard enough consistently.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 06:53:22 AM »
Sarge should've remained at Coburg last week to back up his 9 goals against bottom side Tassie with a strong performance against a top VFL side like Sandy before being promoted. Build up the confidence and show everyone that he is willing to work hard enough consistently.
Time might prove me wrong but in my opinion Richmond will not be successful in developing another full forward while Richo has a prescence in the forward line. :(

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2007, 11:48:16 AM »
Time might prove me wrong but in my opinion Richmond will not be successful in developing another full forward while Richo has a prescence in the forward line. :(

Mopsy, you are so right there. We all know Richo gives 100% and can be a game winner but how the hell are Sarge, Rewault, Hughes or Patterson suposed to develop in to our key fowards with the ball being shot at Richo 70%+ of the time. This has been bugging me for few years now but the TW hasnt changed it. I suppose it is difficult to change as the big fellow is , well he is Richo.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2007, 12:06:42 PM »

Agreed Mopsy. It's going to be a tough call, but some time soon we're going to have to put the big lug out to stud for the sake of the future, as we've done with Kellaway and Gaspar. It's why I want to keep Schulz, I think he'll flourish once Richo is gone, and if we get rid of Schulz, our succession plan for Richo suddenly looks a bit light on.