Author Topic: Trent Cotchin [merged]  (Read 430800 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Trent Cotchin [merged]
« Reply #1215 on: June 21, 2014, 08:56:20 AM »
1 touch when it counted

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

54 when it doesn't.
 :lol :rollin :lol

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1216 on: June 21, 2014, 12:43:23 PM »
Cotch plays better with Miles in the team.

Agree. Miles, Conca and Foley have reduced some of his inside workload.
Certainly helps to have others capable of winning their own ball in tight.
Thought Trent had close to his best game of the season last night.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1217 on: June 21, 2014, 01:11:13 PM »
Not just chimp

Grigg for miles and everyone looks better

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1218 on: June 21, 2014, 03:06:45 PM »
Actually I think Flea is just a Blues supporter still dirty that they got Kruezer

Offline unplugged

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1219 on: June 21, 2014, 03:15:28 PM »
Its not popular but he has a point on Cotchin's last quarters.  Been woeful all year.  When the game has been there to be won, he totally goes missing, turns the ball over and loses one on ones.  Misses easy goals too.  I don't know how much of it is his fault or the stupid coach resting him forward in the last quarters.  He looks like he could be a good forward, but consistently performs terribly there.

My big knock on Cotchin is how ineffectual his possessions are.  At a standard with Ellis.  So many chip passes and handballs that barely travel 15m.  Be lucky to have gained 50m with his possessions in the first quarter.  That's not to say he didn't have a good first quarter last night, he provided a heap of outside run.  He is just massively overrated and the captaincy is only highlighting his deficiencies further.  Hardwick is doing him no favours.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1220 on: June 21, 2014, 03:38:49 PM »
Overrated? Perhaps a little on current form. Def not the same player of 2 years ago.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1221 on: June 21, 2014, 04:54:47 PM »
\Be lucky to have gained 50m with his possessions in the first quarter.  That's not to say he didn't have a good first quarter last night, he provided a heap of outside run.  He is just massively overrated and the captaincy is only highlighting his deficiencies further.  Hardwick is doing him no favours.

One of his first few kicks was a 50m pass that opened the play right up ::)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1222 on: June 21, 2014, 05:13:52 PM »
Have to agree Flea is someone taking the pee under another account and his account needs to be deleted

They try to
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1223 on: June 21, 2014, 06:18:10 PM »
\Be lucky to have gained 50m with his possessions in the first quarter.  That's not to say he didn't have a good first quarter last night, he provided a heap of outside run.  He is just massively overrated and the captaincy is only highlighting his deficiencies further.  Hardwick is doing him no favours.

Stop ruining their rants with facts

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1224 on: June 21, 2014, 09:36:48 PM »

Stop ruining their rants with facts

Soz bro

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1225 on: June 22, 2014, 09:55:16 AM »
Its not popular but he has a point on Cotchin's last quarters.  Been woeful all year.  When the game has been there to be won, he totally goes missing, turns the ball over and loses one on ones.  Misses easy goals too.  I don't know how much of it is his fault or the stupid coach resting him forward in the last quarters.  He looks like he could be a good forward, but consistently performs terribly there.

My big knock on Cotchin is how ineffectual his possessions are.  At a standard with Ellis.  So many chip passes and handballs that barely travel 15m.  Be lucky to have gained 50m with his possessions in the first quarter.  That's not to say he didn't have a good first quarter last night, he provided a heap of outside run.  He is just massively overrated and the captaincy is only highlighting his deficiencies further.  Hardwick is doing him no favours.
On how many of those occasions he has 15 m kicks, has he ignored a better longer option?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1226 on: June 22, 2014, 10:01:13 AM »
Cotchin should hire Darren Burgess as his personal trainer  :shh
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Gigantor

« Reply #1227 on: June 22, 2014, 10:45:32 AM »
People should have a look, that many of cotchs kicks are done while he is being absolutely hammered in packs.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1228 on: June 22, 2014, 11:25:17 AM »

On how many of those occasions he has 15 m kicks, has he ignored a better longer option?

Practically none because the only decent longer option is JR who is usually double teamed while we have the spud wall of Hampson, Griffiths and Vickery up forward wasting oxygen

tony_montana

« Reply #1229 on: June 22, 2014, 11:29:34 AM »
tbh I cant believe we are even having this discussion - this is whats wrong with tiger supporters - they are either ultra forgiving to the max or ridiculously super critical, no middle ground. Learn to pick the right targets you stuffing morons