Author Topic: Carlton-Judd threads [merged]  (Read 94939 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Judd threads [merged]
« Reply #540 on: October 09, 2007, 08:34:08 AM »
1/ why would kennedy prefer carlton, does notmake sense to me, maybe he knows he wont get a game in a good team

2/ wce, if they cave in this easy then they are soft. maybe they are all on drugs there and are vulnerable and weak at the negotiating table. weak coast eagles

so true..i think they have been coming down for about the last 2 years over there..

trevor nisbett reminds me of yoda from star wars, he should be sacked at once if they accept this without even a blink..

loser
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #541 on: October 09, 2007, 02:14:56 PM »
Whispers around other clubs that we (Richmond) are willing to put in our own offer for Judd and that a deal b/w the Eagles and Carlton are a long way off. Miller saying we're a interested bystander.

SEN saying Judd's manager has told them Judd won't be going to Richmond.

Kennedy has confirmed he doesn't want to go to the Eagles. He's got a 2-year contract and wants to stay at Carlton.

No meeting between Eagles and Carlton today. Eagle officials will remain in Perth.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #542 on: October 09, 2007, 03:14:26 PM »
SEN contradicting itself. They say the Judd dealing is at a stalemate at the moment but a deal is looking like being done sooner rather than later  ???.

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #543 on: October 09, 2007, 03:16:57 PM »
SEN saying Judd's manager has told them Judd won't be going to Richmond.

Let me be so bold as to re-phrase that for him...

"Judd's manager has told them that Judd does not want to go to Richmond but understands that this is not Free Trade and in the unlikely event that Carlton and WC do not agree,he goes into the pre season draft, and could then end up at Richmond"

Starting to P everybody off.

Ramps

« Reply #544 on: October 09, 2007, 03:38:56 PM »
also stated that we were up to our eyeballs trying to get another 1st rounder, we tried freo but they rejected our bid for its 1st rounder. We wanted the extra pick for a big final tilt at Judd.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #545 on: October 09, 2007, 05:08:48 PM »
also stated that we were up to our eyeballs trying to get another 1st rounder, we tried freo but they rejected our bid for its 1st rounder. We wanted the extra pick for a big final tilt at Judd.
Who would we trade to Freo for their first pick anyhow? Cogs, Schulz, Krak lol or all three.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #546 on: October 09, 2007, 05:14:49 PM »
stated on sen wasnt my rumour, i just float my rubbish on bigfooty and when the idiots start to believe its on ... i pee off and let them hang it on each other.

Ox

« Reply #547 on: October 09, 2007, 05:24:00 PM »
stated on sen wasnt my rumour, i just float my rubbish on bigfooty and when the idiots start to believe its on ... i pee off and let them hang it on each other.

lol

whats ur user name on BF ramps?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #548 on: October 09, 2007, 05:32:47 PM »
1/ why would kennedy prefer carlton, does notmake sense to me, maybe he knows he wont get a game in a good team

2/ wce, if they cave in this easy then they are soft. maybe they are all on drugs there and are vulnerable and weak at the negotiating table. weak coast eagles
1/ Maybe someone's (parents) been in his ear about the Eagles "culture"  :whistle.

2/ Agree. Soft as they cave in to that so easily and so early.

You've got to laugh at these Carlton fans everyday bragging on the net and ringing into SEN saying "it's done deal and will be announced tomorrow" yet tomorrow comes and nothing happens :nup.

Judd's manager saying Judd won't go to Richmond has actually given the Eagles some bargaining power against Carlton. The Eagles can now threaten Judd's manager that you better get Carlton to cough up more or Judd will be going to Richmond in the PSD. If I was West Coast I'd be ticked off big time with Judd and Carlton's smugness and just hunt for the best offer from any Melbourne-based club over the next couple of days. Come Thursday go to Judd (who'll be in Melbourne), his manager and Carlton and say we've got a far better offer than Carlton's from Melbourne based Club Y so what's it going to be folks? The longer this is dragged out the more pressure goes onto Swann and Carlton. Carlton after all their hoola would look like total idiots if they miss out on Judd. 
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #549 on: October 09, 2007, 05:43:03 PM »
hooray finally the eagles do something productive...they should've been saying that to the blues all along..

put some pressure back on those money cheating pricks
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ramps

« Reply #550 on: October 09, 2007, 06:38:46 PM »
3AW and Channel 7 reporting our offer of 2 and 18 for Judd.

Ramps

« Reply #551 on: October 09, 2007, 06:57:28 PM »
Wheres Blaisee he seems to know whats going on   :gotigers

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #552 on: October 09, 2007, 07:25:02 PM »

hello

simple equation.

the bloos give pick 1,

or judd goes to the tigers in a veale deal. or via pick 2 plus 18.

If the bloos give pick 1 we get krueze control

if the dont, we get judd

we have nothing to lose.

:shh

Bull

« Reply #553 on: October 09, 2007, 07:25:53 PM »
I think i seen Blaisee walking into Telstra Dome behind Miller on the TV.

Probably still negotiating the Judd deal.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #554 on: October 09, 2007, 07:26:13 PM »

and roger!!!!!

where are u guys