Author Topic: Neil Balme  (Read 36210 times)

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Neil Balme
« Reply #285 on: March 17, 2024, 05:36:12 PM »
What's the conspiracy, it's all facts.. you've all been brainwashed. It's laughable. Personally idgaf. I have no sympathy for fools. Facts are out there in pure daylight . Died suddenly, been a trend for 2 years now. It's fun..

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #286 on: March 17, 2024, 06:07:09 PM »
Well he's not wrong about the vaccine causing illness for many people. It's real

Not real sure it applies to Neal Balme and anyone else who gets epilepsy however
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #287 on: March 17, 2024, 06:19:16 PM »
Well he's not wrong about the vaccine causing illness for many people. It's real

Not real sure it applies to Neal Balme and anyone else who gets epilepsy however
I simply asked the question about Balme, but epilepsy has been well documented as a major side effect, just as myocarditis, pericarditis, stroke, clots ... The list goes on . People can live in denial , they choose to, because they will never admit to being totally brainwashed and shafted . I have no sympathy... These are the people that treated us like leppers and we were the healthy ones , laughable .

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #288 on: March 17, 2024, 06:21:58 PM »
Clowns to the left of me , jokers to the right..... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #289 on: March 17, 2024, 06:31:45 PM »
And the jibby jabbed in the middle

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #290 on: March 17, 2024, 06:40:10 PM »
Of course there are rare cases of adverse reactions to vaccines. That’s well known.

The amusing thing for me is old mate raising it abruptly on footy forum, claiming it happened to two family members…

Then claiming that he doesn’t give a stuff about the topic, when he is very clearly a culture war obsessed “patriot”  who spends time calling people “sheep” on various internet platforms if they do not share his specific world view.

“Wake up” … “do your own research”….”the deep state is putting 5G in your onions” …. :lol

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #291 on: March 17, 2024, 06:53:52 PM »
Slick Willy you may be right about him but I see you using some good old abc type language while taking him down :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Gigantor

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #292 on: March 17, 2024, 06:56:14 PM »
What bugs me about this whole episode
Is why has the club done an about face about balmy when barely two years ago they fended off the crows interest in him
Is he just that much older or has his disease progressed ?

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #293 on: March 17, 2024, 07:09:29 PM »
Maybe it’s just time? The club has been amazing to him and vice versa. His legacy makes him an immortal of the club but we need to move forward.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Gigantor

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #294 on: March 17, 2024, 07:20:27 PM »
Yes you’re probably right .. it’s just time
We all have a use by date I guess

Online Hart4Jack

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #295 on: March 17, 2024, 08:25:25 PM »

Hmm, I knew people who weren't "jibby jabbed" & died from Covid. I also know people who weren't "jibby jabbed" & are now suffering Long Covid, I mean really suffering,. Constant headaches, respiratory problems, & various other symptoms.
How many people suffered adverse reactions to the vaccines, relatively few all things considered. Far more would have died without the "jibby Jab"

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #296 on: March 17, 2024, 08:33:05 PM »

Hmm, I knew people who weren't "jibby jabbed" & died from Covid. I also know people who weren't "jibby jabbed" & are now suffering Long Covid, I mean really suffering,. Constant headaches, respiratory problems, & various other symptoms.
How many people suffered adverse reactions to the vaccines, relatively few all things considered. Far more would have died without the "jibby Jab"

or it could be age, sex, first nation status etc :shh :shh

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-15/long-covid-symptoms-queensland-chief-health-officer-john-gerrard/103587836

i think both sides have valid points but willy sorry to say how the stuff do you, mafia, or anyone knows anything as a matter of fact. They are full of poo this government.

That said, one thing we can all agree on though is balmy's jabbed status does not belong in this topic?

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #297 on: March 17, 2024, 09:09:54 PM »
What bugs me about this whole episode
Is why has the club done an about face about balmy when barely two years ago they fended off the crows interest in him
Is he just that much older or has his disease progressed ?
I agree especially with ao much staff leaving bit puzzling for me Balme is perfect for Yze development.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #298 on: March 17, 2024, 09:35:07 PM »

You know they've just discovered that "long covid" is not really a thing and even leftist media outlets are reporting it:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/long-covid-doesn-t-exist-as-we-know-it-according-to-new-research-20240314-p5fcjz.html

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/mar/15/long-covid-symptoms-flu-cold

:shh

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #299 on: March 17, 2024, 09:46:30 PM »

That said, one thing we can all agree on though is balmy's jabbed status does not belong in this topic?

totally agree.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)