Author Topic: so who is the big name player we were supposed to get  (Read 3298 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: so who is the big name player we were supposed to get
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 07:12:55 PM »
Straunnie is headed to Punt Road ::)

not happy jacko...if we got 16 for schulz that should of made your day.
Not so untradable after all  ;)
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Passionfruit

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 07:16:33 PM »
Its good to see other clubs make bad judgements. I dont need to remind you about JON and Meyer do I.
They are nearly the worst two players on an AFL List! ::)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 07:27:26 PM »
KPPs always have trade value. Anyway we'll see how Sarge goes with the Burgoynes, Cornes and co feeding him if he plays up forward. Port might even use him down back like they did with Thurstans.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 07:57:45 PM »
I think its fair to say that unless its been well hidden there is no big name player. That will be a disappointing result. As I stated in other threads, getting a Morton and a Hooper will be a fail. It could not be considered a pass. Attaining 16 for Schulz is a plus if true. But at this stage, whilst its fair to say we did have a fair dinkum crack our supporters wont be happy come friday afternoon. At this stage, Id be keeping the picks not trading for Morton tonight or tomorrow, If the Eagles want cotchin then they can cough up 3 + 13 for 2 and 35. And that would make this trade period a success atleast in terms of getting early picks.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 07:59:34 PM »
KPPs always have trade value. Anyway we'll see how Sarge goes with the Burgoynes, Cornes and co feeding him if he plays up forward. Port might even use him down back like they did with Thurstans.

Maybe Rodan and Sarge might laugh all the way to the Grand Final next year to prove once and for all that it may not be the players that are bad at Richmond it might be the environment that produces these poor results.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 12:31:30 AM »
Its good to see other clubs make bad judgements. I dont need to remind you about JON and Meyer do I.
They are nearly the worst two players on an AFL List! ::)

well "Jackstar" ... i agree with you on "JON" ... not Meyer ... i don't understand what "THEY" (Terry, Greg) see in him ... i watched the Coburg Grand Final and he was so slow ... and seems lanky ... even though he is skinny ??? ...

also ... he was No.8 pick right ???

if shultz goes ... that is another top 10 or what ever jay was that was useless in the end ...

Jay was drafted by Danny's years ... also Rodan and many more ...

please draft Cotchin Richmond