Author Topic: Richmond players & officals & the media  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond players & officals & the media
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 03:55:33 PM »
i wouldnt have a clue what your on about. cats. get off the drink pal
im sorry your right, he leads by example. When the chips are down i always see sugar in there pumping up the younger kids as i do all other captains. He is always slotting through that important goal when we need it most.
Just like the brisbane drawn game he was there in the end showing off his true skills.

give me a break for crying out loud.

if he can show some of the spirit and fight richo shows on the field we may win one or 2 more games.
That bloke is one of the reasons i havent given up on the team. I feel for him cause in a team with better skill he would be up near 1000 goals
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 04:31:37 PM »
i wouldnt have a clue what your on about. cats. get off the drink pal
im sorry your right, he leads by example. When the chips are down i always see sugar in there pumping up the younger kids as i do all other captains. He is always slotting through that important goal when we need it most.
Just like the brisbane drawn game he was there in the end showing off his true skills.

give me a break for crying out loud.

maybe you missed what I was getting at by just a whisker ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 04:44:21 PM »
i actually think he is proud to be a tiger supporter.
Why else would he take the time to write something like that.
There are lots of reasons, and they may have nothing to do with pride.

Tigermonk's problem is that he can be all over the shop with his opinions, even though he loves the club. He's a bit of a loose cannon, but unfortunately he shoots himself in the foot at times. Maybe that's one reason for his venting - a cannon ball in the foot will do that to you. :lol

a loose cannon l think not Gordon
there aint nothing wrong with me its the team l support since the 60's

Ramps

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 05:34:37 PM »
Gordons full of it, he makes excuses and his defence of the our clubs continued failures is shocking.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 06:46:14 PM »
Gordons full of it, he makes excuses and his defence of the our clubs continued failures is shocking.

hey ramps, u cant have an opinion , lol, and dont worry , gordon loves you, he really does  :lol

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 07:17:20 PM »
You've got me on the run with your withering arguments, ramps.  Of course it might be best to address my actual comments rather than the ones you imagine I say.

Ramps

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 07:29:19 PM »
You've got me on the run with your withering arguments, ramps.

i dont know if your on the run but i do know one thing, your continued support for the mediocre outcomes and decision making of our club gives us the runs.

Tigers predicted finish in 2008 with our current list - 16th.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 09:00:20 PM »
But i tell u one thing which embarrasses me as i look down the list at our previous captains, flea, knighter, campbell i cant help but get sick and tired of seeing this man lead us on a merry go around every time he touches the ball.
Cambo may be popular on here but I have never seen a Richmond captain get bagged more than Cambo on the net or at the ground. I can still remember a supporter in the members refusing to cheer for a goal and remaining seated with arms crossed. The bloke turned to his mate and said "that's why I hate Cambo" because Cambo kicked it off one step.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 10:16:55 PM »
But i tell u one thing which embarrasses me as i look down the list at our previous captains, flea, knighter, campbell i cant help but get sick and tired of seeing this man lead us on a merry go around every time he touches the ball.
Cambo may be popular on here but I have never seen a Richmond captain get bagged more than Cambo on the net or at the ground. I can still remember a supporter in the members refusing to cheer for a goal and remaining seated with arms crossed. The bloke turned to his mate and said "that's why I hate Cambo" because Cambo kicked it off one step.

who cares about Cambo his gone helping the Bulldogs his history