Author Topic: Richmond players & officals & the media  (Read 2635 times)

Tigermonk

Richmond players & officals & the media
« on: October 16, 2007, 07:31:53 AM »
Over the year l said that there too much talk that comes via Richmond & its players, its like a stuffing media circus that everytime you open the paper or tune into the TV or radio its something about Richmond & what there gunna do
McMahon is already in the paper this morning about his old club & how good the tigers are bla bla bla he aint even played for the club yet or been in the door hardly & his banging the drums with his problems gee not another Shultz allover again
the problem with media & Richmond is there is took much talk about this & that & whats gunna happen in the future for stuff sake its a record going over & over for years now when is Richmond Football Club gunna enforce a media clamp
The FACT is Richmond & its system are poo & that we have won 2 wooden spoons in 4 years 2004 & 2007 & others since our last GF appearance we are the worst club in the last 30 years
our list is full of error making players & nothing has changed to correct the skills since several coaches
For stuff sake stop the talk of what they wanna do & for once in the history stop breaking club history worst records & play for the jumper down there its a trainwreck its a stuffing joke fair dinkum  :banghead

blx

Re: Richmond players & officals & the media
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 07:43:27 AM »
i suppose it depends on how much your prepared to live in the past or look to the future.

Our list in 2007 is far superior to 2004 even though both years ended in wooden spoons.

When we we're bad we were repeatedly media bashed. It got to a stage where i'd think twice about buying the daily cause you knew the front and/or the back page had nothing but trouble down at tigerland.

Thankfully thats all turned around so its actually good to hear you and others mentioning how much "positive" media we're getting  :cheers

Tigermonk

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 08:26:06 AM »
our list is better  :rollin

Richo still hangs his head & curses his players because they dont honor his leads or give him the chance to muscle his man one on one
Tivendale trys kicking the leather off his short passes trying to break players chest bones from 20 metres
Conners thinks his a bird & can fly on top of everyone
Raines runs scared silly when no-one is chasing him he turns the ball over
Krakouer is slower, lazy & not interested being at Richmond & still a small skinny player after all these years
Bowden spends most of his time going backwards after a point is put through he cant workout to kick it 60 metres to a contest when there is no option for short to get out of defence so he gives them another point so he can try again now his got Chris Newman doing it & other players l drop the idiot to Coburg for doing that
Thirsfield is still skinny in a floppy jumper after breaking his knee
Johnson kicks the ball the wrong way after doing the toss & goes for a short pass when he could have pumped it long & scored which cost us the game & he never talks on the ground but apparently does alot of the ground  :rollin
Tucks kicking has gone backwards
Newman is starting to turn the ball over & his man is killing him
we still playing sideways backwards chip chip wood chips football even that we got rid of Roden long ago
Shultz is lost thinks his at blokeworld he wants out & it shows on the ground at VFL level
3 Richmond players fighting on the ground between themselves for the ball while opposing players wait for it to come out they go forward kick a goal was the commentry laugh of the year
players leaping against each other clashing turning the ball over for goals
Coach Wallace plays injured players all year & plays players out of position or will rest all midfielders or dominating players all at once
l can go on & on & to top it off we won the wooden spoon what a great list so what l'm confused about here is where the stuff do you people see improvement  :rollin :rollin :rollin when we got every club record broken this year smashed by 157 points l'm disgusted to even tell people l'm Richmond supporter nowdays in fear of some of there torment that might land me in jail for going off my head defending a weak skilless outfit cause people are laughing so much about the Tigers so if you think Richmonds list has improved since 2004 then why is & has all the above happened

get real ;D

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 09:56:09 AM »
Record membership.

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 10:08:23 AM »
Record membership.

Yeah the concept of a fiscally sound club eludes some people.   :lol :lol :lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 10:17:37 AM »
Record membership.

yeah l bet there aint no record membership next season
infact l suspect a huge drop
the record membership was from all the media hype & rubbish the club feeds everyone
next year they be giving out free peanuts for the monkeys
but once again everyone was hurt by another performance of error football & a wooden spoon for reward how pathetic  :clapping

Offline True Thylacine

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 11:17:37 AM »

Richo still hangs his head & curses his players because they dont honor his leads or give him the chance to muscle his man one on one
Tivendale trys kicking the leather off his short passes trying to break players chest bones from 20 metres
Krakouer is slower, lazy & not interested being at Richmond & still a small skinny player after all these years
Bowden spends most of his time going backwards after a point is put through he cant workout to kick it 60 metres to a contest when there is no option for short to get out of defence so he gives them another point so he can try again now his got Chris Newman doing it & other players l drop the effer to Coburg for doing that
Johnson kicks the ball the wrong way after doing the toss & goes for a short pass when he could have pumped it long & scored which cost us the game & he never talks on the ground but apparently does alot of the ground  :rollin
we still playing sideways backwards chip chip wood chips football even that we got rid of Roden long ago
Shultz is lost thinks his at blokeworld he wants out & it shows on the ground at VFL level
3 Richmond players fighting on the ground between themselves for the ball while opposing players wait for it to come out they go forward kick a goal was the commentry laugh of the year
Coach Wallace plays injured players all year & plays players out of position or will rest all midfielders or dominating players all at once
l can go on & on & to top it off we won the wooden spoon what a great list so what l'm confused about here is where the eff do you people see improvement  :rollin :rollin :rollin when we got every club record broken this year smashed by 157 points l'm disgusted to even tell people l'm Richmond supporter nowdays in fear of some of there torment that might land me in jail for going off my head defending a weak skilless outfit cause people are laughing so much about the Tigers so if you think Richmonds list has improved since 2004 then why is & has all the above happened

get real ;D

Only a personal opinion, but when you get to the stage that you are embarrassed to tell people you support Richmond, then...time to move on.  I think that might be better for both you and the Club. I for one never want to be associated with anyone who is embarassed or ashamed of the fact they support my club.  You dont have to agree with things or not get vocal about stuff that you disagree with but when anyone asks me who I support I tell em proudly, and always will.  When you cant do that, its all over.

Tigermonk

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 11:31:48 AM »
looking forward to season 2008 sitting in the AFL members  ;D

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 11:35:06 AM »
Cheering for the skunks with the missus?
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2007, 11:39:34 AM »

Bowden spends most of his time going backwards after a point is put through he cant workout to kick it 60 metres to a contest when there is no option for short to get out of defence so he gives them another point so he can try again now his got Chris Newman doing it & other players l drop the effer to Coburg for doing that
l can go on & on & to top it off we won the wooden spoon what a great list so what l'm confused about here is where the eff do you people see improvement  :rollin :rollin :rollin when we got every club record broken this year smashed by 157 points l'm disgusted to even tell people l'm Richmond supporter nowdays in fear of some of there torment that might land me in jail for going off my head defending a weak skilless outfit cause people are laughing so much about the Tigers so if you think Richmonds list has improved since 2004 then why is & has all the above happened

get real ;D

Only a personal opinion, but when you get to the stage that you are embarrassed to tell people you support Richmond, then...time to move on.  I think that might be better for both you and the Club. I for one never want to be associated with anyone who is embarassed or ashamed of the fact they support my club.  You dont have to agree with things or not get vocal about stuff that you disagree with but when anyone asks me who I support I tell em proudly, and always will.  When you cant do that, its all over.

i actually think he is proud to be a tiger supporter.
Why else would he take the time to write something like that.
He is dead right in my book getting smashed this year by 157 points was a disgrace and the final straw from a lot of people, inculding ex players
We never show no fight when the chips are down and our captain would be better off going elsewhere. Im dead serious if we are going to be seen as a serious football outfit then he better take a good look at himself.
embarrassed about richmond, not me!! member for 10 years plus and will continue to be one
But i tell u one thing which embarrasses me as i look down the list at our previous captains, flea, knighter, campbell i cant help but get sick and tired of seeing this man lead us on a merry go around every time he touches the ball.
my cat is more of a leader than this bloke. 1%ers. he would'nt know what one was.

Yes memberships have gone up, well done in that department
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 11:48:49 AM »
Cheering for the skunks with the missus?

:rollin not likely Fishyfinger
thats one thing you never see me do
l cant stand the Skunks & Carlscum

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 11:51:48 AM »
one thing i want sugar to do next year is follow richo around for one game, just one game.
see how hard he works and see how much of a inspiration he can be.
thats what you should be you fruitloop not chipping it around like a 10 year old and causing turnovers that end up in the tigers losing yet another game.

how he got the post over richo and bowden i will never know
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 12:02:02 PM »

get real ;D

He is dead right in my book getting smashed this year by 157 points was a disgrace and the final straw from a lot of people, inculding ex players
We never show no fight when the chips are down and our captain would be better off going elsewhere. Im dead serious if we are going to be seen as a serious football outfit then he better take a good look at himself.
embarrassed about richmond, not me!! member for 10 years plus and will continue to be one
But i tell u one thing which embarrasses me as i look down the list at our previous captains, flea, knighter, campbell i cant help but get sick and tired of seeing this man lead us on a merry go around every time he touches the ball.
my cat is more of a leader than this bloke. 1%ers. he would'nt know what one was.

Yes memberships have gone up, well done in that department

thats right there daniel161
what you said past players are disgraced
my neighbour is a past player from the 50's & he dont even talk about the tigers to me
l aint been up to see Jack Dyers sister lately but if l mentioned the tigers she prob stick me with her knitting needles
Most Tiger supporters dont wanna talk about our past season  & say they aint renewing there memberships
but l'm sure not going to sit back & except it
best thing for the tigers to do season 2008 is shut up & move up the ladder at least a bit l be happy wherever they finish as long as its not the wooden spoon cause there aint any finals in sight at this stage
but another wooden spoon could be dreadful

Tigermonk

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »
one thing i want sugar to do next year is follow richo around for one game, just one game.
see how hard he works and see how much of a inspiration he can be.
thats what you should be you fruitloop not chipping it around like a 10 year old and causing turnovers that end up in the tigers losing yet another game.

how he got the post over richo and bowden i will never know

he got the post as captain because he was the most advanced senior listed player with 2 premiership medals
& because he had teamed with some champion leaders at Adelaide
l also thought he would be a great leader
he is good behind the scene but l just wished he carried it onto the playing arena alot more & be himself

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 01:36:04 PM »
There are lots of reasons, and they may have nothing to do with pride.

Tigermonk's problem is that he can be all over the shop with his opinions, even though he loves the club. He's a bit of a loose cannon, but unfortunately he shoots himself in the foot at times. Maybe that's one reason for his venting - a cannon ball in the foot will do that to you. :lol

We never show no fight when the chips are down
Yes, Danny boy, you're right, I've never ever seen the team have a comeback win, or play with any real desperation at all.Never. :P I've never even seen an individual player put in at all. Here a chip that is down, there a chip that is down, but still "no fight".

and I just love the way you support the club! The way you speak about it, and it's staff, and it's players...really, it gives me a warm glow. If only we had more supporters like you, the club would be much better off.
I can see your cat now...boy, does he have his neighbourhood under control. Any time there's a problem, all the other cats say "Where's danny boy's cat?". And you know what, he jumps right in and solves the problem. Extra bowl of milk for you now.

1%ers ? Johnson has his faults, but I'd say that this is one of his strong areas. He smothers, he minds his man, he tackles etc etc. To say that he "wouldn't know what one is" is about as hard to take as if you told your cat "now, we're just taking a trip to the nice vet. You won't miss them, you really won't"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 03:35:05 PM by Gordon Bennett »