Author Topic: Members survey  (Read 1381 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Members survey
« on: October 22, 2007, 06:41:15 PM »
A chance to let the Club know how you feel  ;D

RFC email:

Shortly, the Richmond Football Club will be conducting a members' survey.

Your views will help us serve you better in the future. As a sign of our appreciation, all
members who complete the questionnaire will go into a draw to win a signed 2008 Richmond
Guernsey.

The survey will be conducted online and members will be notified by email. The
questionnaire can be completed by answering the questions directly within the email, or
alternatively, members can click on a link and be directed to the questionnaire on the
website of Feedback Friend, which is conducting the survey on our behalf.

Some data collected through this survey will be analysed by staff at Deakin University,
who are a research partner of the Club. This analysis involves the comparison of our club
with all others in the AFL. Deakin staff will be provided with anonymous responses only,
that is, all personal identifiers will be removed. They will not be able to identify or
contact any individual as a result. The results of this analysis may be published in
academic conference proceedings and journals.

We look forward to you participating in the 2007 members' survey and providing us with
your views, so ultimately, we can improve the Richmond membership experience.

Yours sincerely,

Trent Jacobs
General Manager, Consumer Marketing
Richmond Football Club
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 06:15:20 PM by one-eyed »

richmondrules

Re: Members survey (coming soon)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 06:48:32 PM »
... into a draw to win a signed 2008 Richmond Guernsey.

Nobody will want a 2007 one  ;D

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Members survey
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 06:22:33 PM »
The members survey is now available. It askes about rating on-field performance and the RFC website for those interested  ;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 12:05:40 AM »
I've sent mine in. They didn't leave any room for general comments about 2007 lol.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 06:37:13 AM »
I've sent mine in. They didn't leave any room for general comments about 2007 lol.

did mine yesterday too.

how was teh question about playing home games at the dome, do u think the club will force the afl to listen ?

no chance with the monkeys running our club

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 11:52:49 AM »
I made sure I gave the MCG 9's and 10's and the Dome only 1's and 2's lol because the AFL refuse to accept the MCG is our home ground. I also gave the official site a 1 because it's a Telstra site. You read what Essendon have in mind with their independent website and it's a joke what we get out of ours. Anyway my pretty much pointless protest  :P. Also make sure you tell the survey you know the Club's sponsors  :thumbsup.

I liked the question "Would you avoid products and services represented by other clubs, e.g. Emirates/Collingwood? "  ;D

The "My Club" questions were amusing too. Are you a loyal member .... well are you?!  :wallywink

Q69. When someone criticises the Richmond Football Club, it feels like a personal insult?

Q70. I am very interested in what others think about the Richmond Football Club?

Q71. When I talk about the Richmond Football Club, I usually say we rather than they?

Q72. If a story in the media criticises the Richmond Football Club, I would feel embarrassed?

Q73.  I am a loyal Richmond member?

Q74. Win or lose, I will always be a Richmond member?

Q75. I like to let people know that I am a Richmond fan?
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Mini Tiger

• Future Richmond star
  • Is that a change on the horizon?
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 01:25:39 PM »
At least the Tiger 2008 jumper would have a: a current player's sig, b: the new logo, centenary logo and c: be new.

:D

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 11:36:53 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to complete our 2007 Membership Research
Questionnaire. Deakin University and its partner Feedback Friend are working with the Richmond Football Club and the AFL to perform this study each year.

Our Club is very fortunate to have passionate members like you who are willing to take the time to provide us with this valuable information. The results from this survey will enable us to evaluate our performance this season as well as guide the Club for future planning.

We value your ideas, and if you have other input you think will be valuable to
us, we encourage you to email it to us at membership@richmondfc.com.au

Thank you for your time and effort, and most of all, thank you for being part of
our Club in 2007.

Yours sincerely,

Trent Jacobs
General Manager, Consumer Marketing
Richmond Football Club

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 11:40:22 PM »
2008 Member Forum – Recruiting Now
Wed 14 November, 2007
for richmondfc.com.au

Since 2003 the Richmond Football Club has actively sought member feedback on all consumer related areas of the business, via the Members’ Forum. The Members’ Forum is a working group of approximately 20 members who volunteer their time to provide feedback on club initiatives. Specifically the objectives are:

* To act as a resource for the Club in both a proactive and responsive manner in member focused areas (generate ideas, provide feedback and act as a sounding board)
* To provide a forum for members and supporters to communicate their opinions and suggestions to the Club
* To utilise the professional expertise of the members within the Forum to assist the club in becoming more successful off the field.

The Charter for the Forum can be downloaded [here].

The Forum is managed by the Club’s General Manager, Consumer Marketing, Trent Jacobs and the group meets every 4-8 weeks at the Club and via teleconference (country/interstate members). The Members’ Forum often has focus groups working on specific topics and they may meet more regularly.

Some examples of work undertaken by the Members’ Forum are:

* Reward & Recognition Program: input into the program
* Lapsed Members: reasons and strategies to reduce lapsed member numbers
* Branding: input into the “Yellow and Black, it’s in the Blood” brand development
* Membership Fulfillment, Incentive & Benefits: ideas and feedback
* Non-ticketed Members: how to increase retention and acquisition
* Supporter Groups: how to increase acquisition and provide better service to these groups

The Club is seeking expressions of interest from Richmond members who would like to participate in the Members’ Forum in 2008. We are seeking 10 new members to join the Forum. Please send an email with your name and daytime telephone number to info@richmondfc.com.au by November 26 and we will contact you with details of the selection process.

If you have previously expressed interest in joining the Members’ Forum then please resubmit your expression of interest. If you are unable to join the Members’ Forum but would like to provide feedback to the Club about membership related matters, then please send your feedback to membership@richmondfc.com.au or come to one of the Member Information Nights held during each football season.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/6301/Default.aspx?newsId=53236