Author Topic: Wealth, health, Gold cards [split thread]  (Read 5508 times)

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
Wealth, health, Gold cards [split thread]
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 09:38:04 AM »
well i have no idea what a goldcard is but i do have 3 platinum  cards lol 

People are talking about concession cards X, not Spearmint Rhino memberships...

And Tigermonk, not everyone on the dole are drug taking bludgers, most people on it are genuinely looking for work.
IMO, the ones who are bludging off the government are people with multiple investment properties, who, with the benefit of negative gearing and tax deductible expenses, are using the taxes paid by hard working renters to keep their monopoly in the property market.
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 09:47:37 AM »
Tigermonk, I can hardly understand your reply. It is so disjointed and poorly written I had to put it into the babel fish language translator
to actually work out what dialect it was. The closet match I got was Pidgin English.   :rollin  ::) Maybe working from the age of 13 has some disadvantages after all. Education is a wonderful thing.

Anyway, after your post came out of the other side of the translator, Its clear to me that you have no idea about the Gold card and how it works.
You say your family all went to war? What theatre of battles? The Gold card at present is only available to soldiers who actually saw active duty except for Vietnam which is in the process of being lobbied, not pocket sewers or arms warehouse supervisors. Sure the war effort was a combined one and I'm not downgrading any of the hard work of people who didn't see combat by any means, but you need to understand that there is a clear difference between someone who is on the front line, where every minute has the possibility of death and someone in logistics that gets to go back to a warm bed at night knowing that they are far from danger. Refer to the opening scene of "Saving Private Ryan" and you may get some idea.

My father only applied for the card once he found that he had a terminal illness that was proven to be War related. He was a very proud man and only got the card out of necessity. I have no claim to the card or any of its benefits which also proves that you have no idea about how the system works.

If your family fit the criteria for the Gold card all they would have needed to do was pick up a pen and fill out the forms. Its not Rocket science.  ::)

Anyway, I thought I saw on another thread that you wouldn't be gracing us with your presence anymore? Obviously I was mistaken. Looks like I will have to activate the white noise filter again. :whistle

spot on.

Tigermonk

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 10:37:13 AM »
well i have no idea what a goldcard is but i do have 3 platinum  cards lol 

People are talking about concession cards X, not Spearmint Rhino memberships...

And Tigermonk, not everyone on the dole are drug taking bludgers, most people on it are genuinely looking for work.
IMO, the ones who are bludging off the government are people with multiple investment properties, who, with the benefit of negative gearing and tax deductible expenses, are using the taxes paid by hard working renters to keep their monopoly in the property market.

oh to top it off l now remember some war vet saying in the section of The Herald/Sun 50/50 just this last week that he was still waiting for his card at 85 years old haha l bet your family never got much of a chance to spend cause they wait till your nearly dead to send it out anything for free reward & l gladly work harder to pay more taxes to the war vets but for bludgers on drugs & booze & lazy effs NO

l dont see anywhere in that post where l said all people on the dole are druggies & boozers just what l described l just forgot to add the word NOT sorry l will use babelfish like perfect Tiga next time  ;D

just remember that people with properties & investments is a high risk
l also had to work hard & pay taxes just like anyone before l got where l am l didnot have it given to me
l had most of what l got before my father died

just recently one of my rental properties managed by corperate body in QLD was smashed to bits by renters & down here after renters have moved out of several of my properties l had to fix damage so l could not give a stuff about high paying renters because rents are high & very limited these days because of some renters who treat our properties with no respect however l will continue to buy properties & rent them regardless off what they do & how many times l must repair them it creates jobs for people & l just keep putting the rent up cause someone will pay the price if someone else dont
l brought most of my properties when the market was very low l was just lucky l spent time looking
l took risks & now them properties are worth 5 times the money does that make me a bad person because l invest in anything that can make me richer if l dont l got to pay more taxes now why would l want to give my money to the goverment who are thieving liars & give nothing back to the people of Australia so l'm not helping them do me over
anyway most people that negative gear are people who are paying child support payments & want to cut down there ex spouse claims because there fat greedy bunnies who spend there day at the pokies  ;D no l'm still with my wife many years  ;D
dont have a go at me over investments & properties l dont make the rules l quite like them
l live with them like you & l will take what l can when l can  :cheers

Tigermonk

Re: Wealth, health, Gold cards [split thread]
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 02:31:21 PM »
yeah let the stone throwing begin  ;D

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 02:44:09 PM »
just recently one of my rental properties managed by corperate body in QLD was smashed to bits by renters & down here after renters have moved out of several of my properties l had to fix damage so l could not give a eff about high paying renters because rents are high & very limited these days because of some renters who treat our properties with no respect

What a load of rubbish TM. That's like saying fruit and vegetables are expensive because someone ate a few grapes at the greengrocers. There are a few reasons that rent has gone up, including supply and demand issues, the rise of interest rates, the centralisation of work in the cities creating inner city demand and so on. As for the property damage:  :nopity

[l live with them like you & l will take what l can when l can  :cheers

So, you'll take what you can, when you can. That's funny, I thought we had moved on from homo erectus, however some capitalists out there keep proving me wrong!
Heinrich Heine

Tigermonk

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 03:24:59 PM »
just recently one of my rental properties managed by corperate body in QLD was smashed to bits by renters & down here after renters have moved out of several of my properties l had to fix damage so l could not give a eff about high paying renters because rents are high & very limited these days because of some renters who treat our properties with no respect

What a load of rubbish TM. That's like saying fruit and vegetables are expensive because someone ate a few grapes at the greengrocers. There are a few reasons that rent has gone up, including supply and demand issues, the rise of interest rates, the centralisation of work in the cities creating inner city demand and so on. As for the property damage:  :nopity

[l live with them like you & l will take what l can when l can  :cheers

So, you'll take what you can, when you can. That's funny, I thought we had moved on from homo erectus, however some capitalists out there keep proving me wrong!

you dont know what your on about

supply & demand is because owners dont want to rent there houses these days selling them because of feral renters who dont respect others property & because law seems to help the mongrels but l dont care l pay insurance anyway

the rise in interest rates wtf you on there not high are you buying a home & struggling maybe you brought higher than your means like most people do & squeal poor when the going gets tuff & crumble to the bank thats when l come into buy your cheap house ;D

haha centralisation well if you got the money you too can live closer

As for property damage you support that stuff l hope you learn a lesson in life sounds like you already have done

you wouldnot know a capitalist if you fell over one in the street ;D but please stop your jealousy
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 06:15:02 PM by one-eyed »

Tigermonk

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 11:49:25 PM »
thread gone quite must have been spot on the subject again  :whistle

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2007, 10:22:05 AM »

Wrong on several fronts TM.
*I don't live near the ring road...but it wouldn't make me a worse person if I did.
*You have got absolutely no hope of picking up my house on the cheap pal.
*I don't support renters who damage other people's property. But nor do I support landlords, or anyone, who garnishes taxpayers money to build upon their own fortune.
*I'm a pretty friendly person, but I've never liked people who think that they are better than others because they have money.

And finally, I really can't stand the lack of punctuation in your posts, it makes them impossible to read. 
Heinrich Heine

Ramps

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 07:43:10 AM »

I dont rent but I want to ask, when your engaging in your gutless attacks on the working class renters- do you laugh as your typing your posts?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 10:55:21 AM by Ramps »

Tigermonk

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2007, 10:53:53 AM »

Wrong on several fronts TM.
*I don't live near the ring road...but it wouldn't make me a worse person if I did.
*You have got absolutely no hope of picking up my house on the cheap pal.
*I don't support renters who damage other people's property. But nor do I support landlords, or anyone, who garnishes taxpayers money to build upon their own fortune.
*I'm a pretty friendly person, but I've never liked people who think that they are better than others because they have money.

And finally, I really can't stand the lack of punctuation in your posts, it makes them impossible to read. 

just back from Holiday what a time   :thumbsup

about the ring road it went over you  :rollin
l dont want to buy your home its in the stinking city. l moved away from that life 18 years ago. l only have property still there making money of course
l pay & claim my taxes like everyone else legally so where you get bashing me for being a honest taxpayer shows your intelligence
what you think of me. care factor zero!!! l'm a friendly old tiger too
caring how l type on a internet forum. if you cant read properly which its obvious when things go over your head then dont read it.  :thumbsup

Ramps

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2007, 10:57:00 AM »
common Monk, whats the answer.

Tigermonk

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2007, 11:05:39 AM »

I dont rent but I want to ask, when your doing your engaging in your gutless attacks on the working class renters- do you laugh as your typing your posts?

to answer your questions Ramps

l dont do gutless attacks on renters. l front them when they are being evicted which is fair when they fail to pay or fail to keep the place clean & break my property. l'm not going to be the next landlord on today/tonight standing there with the cops telling me they got more rights than me which the laws have since been changed
l do have a laugh :lol when typing  :lol l'm a bit like you with posts but for some reason some dont see the funny side but laugh with me at the footy which makes me laugh more do you get my point as my typo is not that good l'm told but l'm sure your can click on here :lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2007, 11:06:44 AM »
common Monk, whats the answer.

:lol l was typing it when you posted give me time l just got back be nice ;D