Author Topic: Wealth, health, Gold cards [split thread]  (Read 5507 times)

Tigermonk

Wealth, health, Gold cards [split thread]
« on: October 24, 2007, 08:26:21 PM »
You can be on a veteran affairs pension with a pretty Gold Card, Monk and you can get anything you want.  Fact!

hahaha verteran affairs get fuckall another form of the dole for broken people  :rollin :rollin :rollin

Moi

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 08:33:06 PM »
You can be on a veteran affairs pension with a pretty Gold Card, Monk and you can get anything you want.  Fact!

hahaha verteran affairs get effall another form of the dole for broken people  :rollin :rollin :rollin
Wrong!  Best surgeons, private cover in the best hospitals, hot and cold nurses for home care.  I don't know what else you would need.  My father had this - was physically stuffed but was far from a broken person  ::)
And even Kerry Packer couldn't buy good health in the end.  Doesn't matter how rich you are.

Tigermonk

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 08:35:53 PM »

hahaha verteran affairs get effall another form of the dole for broken people  :rollin :rollin :rollin
Wrong!  Best surgeons, private cover in the best hospitals, hot and cold nurses for home care.  I don't know what else you would need.  My father had this - was physically stuffed but was far from a broken person  ::)
And even Kerry Packer couldn't buy good health in the end.  Doesn't matter how rich you are.

obviously you aint got much money you dont know

Moi

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 08:37:27 PM »

obviously you aint got much money you dont know
No money, but I'm a book on this subject!

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 09:11:03 PM »

Hey!!  :wallywink How dare you denigrate the gold card to another form of the Dole. My Father fought for this country in extreme combat situations for 4 years, flew 50 feet above the water on 9 hour missions whilst japs were shooting at him from every angle. He Lost a lot of mates on the way, was almost murdered by a knife wielding robber in Calcutta, and had nightmares until the day he died!! When he returned he immediately got back to work and continued working until he retired at 65 so don't you even think of comparing him or the gold card to someone with a health care card on the dole. Makes your working at 13 look somewhat insignificant. Try facing the possibility of death every day for 4 years bucko!! Its these "Broken people" as you put it, who put their lives on the line every day that have afforded you the freedoms that you have today so you can go and blow your wads of cash on pokies and club keno!! >:(

Just before he died recently, that gold card gave him everything he needed, the best doctors, the best private care facility and the best palliative care. He got all this because he FRIGGIN deserved it and it was all thanks to the Gold card!! Even got free Cabs to all his doctors appointments and treatment sessions. Now my mother is on a War widows pension and she has my Dad's gold card because he died due to a war related illness. She now has nurses and physio people visiting her every week for gratis just because she has my Dads Gold card!!
So next time do a bit of research first before you fob off something that provides a hell of a lot of benefits to people that really deserve it.

Moi

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 09:14:06 PM »

Hey!!  :wallywink How dare you denigrate the gold card to another form of the Dole. My Father fought for this country in extreme combat situations for 4 years, flew 50 feet above the water on 9 hour missions whilst japs were shooting at him from every angle. He Lost a lot of mates on the way, was almost murdered by a knife wielding robber in Calcutta, and had nightmares until the day he died!! When he returned he immediately got back to work and continued working until he retired at 65 so don't you even think of comparing him or the gold card to someone with a health care card on the dole.

Just before he died recently, that gold card gave him everything he needed, the best doctors, the best private care facility and the best palliative care. He got all this because he FRIGGIN deserved it and it was all thanks to the Gold card!! Even got free Cabs to all his doctors appointments and treatment sessions. Now my mother is on a War widows pension and she has my Dad's gold card because he died due to a war related illness. She now has nurses and physio people visiting her every week for gratis just because she has my Dads Gold card!!
So next time do a bit of research first before you fob off something that provides a hell of a lot of benefits to people that really deserve it.

What he said  :clapping :bow

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 09:58:30 PM »

Hey!!  :wallywink How dare you denigrate the gold card to another form of the Dole. My Father fought for this country in extreme combat situations for 4 years, flew 50 feet above the water on 9 hour missions whilst japs were shooting at him from every angle. He Lost a lot of mates on the way, was almost murdered by a knife wielding robber in Calcutta, and had nightmares until the day he died!! When he returned he immediately got back to work and continued working until he retired at 65 so don't you even think of comparing him or the gold card to someone with a health care card on the dole.

What he said  :clapping :bow
Damn stuffing right.

How dare you compare the reward people get who fought for our country in wars to a dole payment. THey bloody earned it and its a hell of alot more than the dole.

Great post Tiga.  :clapping
EAT EM ALIVE!

Tigermonk

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 07:20:10 AM »
yeah how many years after he returned did his get his famous gold card many soldier are asking this question today
dont think l'm some dumb-fvck l know what a vet card is my whole family was in the war they got effall for there services but some effing medals that l donated to the RSL to get rid of them there not mine & mum hated what they stand for she does not like hearing about it
none of my family got gold cards oh god we been robbed
my neighbour aint got his gold card he be effing dead before it arrives & my best mates parents both served & there in there 80's & got nothing are your family more special or is it everyone around us worked harder
gob off let me tell the goverment dont give a eff about sending people off to war its classed as a job nothing more your working for them & many volenteered to go because of depression & have never seen nothing not even properly thanked
oh to top it off l now remember some war vet saying in the section of The Herald/Sun 50/50 just this last week that he was still waiting for his card at 85 years old haha l bet your family never got much of a chance to spend cause they wait till your nearly dead to send it out anything for free reward & l gladly work harder to pay more taxes to the war vets but for bludgers on drugs & booze & lazy effs NO
but let not take over this footy thread we can continue somewhere else if you want about this l'm sure there a few war vets on here that would like to shoot us down just for talking about this
why we can even google the veterens affairs copy & paste it here bring the whole effing department over if you like just to read how much they have to offer just like most google everything else on here while most are working
in fact l better go read how much money you can get playing pokies & that wow l might have to get my mum on it  ;D she also worked in the war sewing pouches like nearly every other poor sole in the depression era
And the rubbish you people spin old people getting looked after better than millionaires what crap old people get forced into homes out of there own & left in applauling conditions till they pass on yes its Australia & most of there children dont even give them the respect to go visit them because they forget who you are you just hawking around for the will to be read l seen & heard about it so many times
l bet you use that goldcard more than your parent do & your not telling the real story that your parents are so ill & old they cant even get out to use it  :rollin

as l said its another form of payment like the dole because the goverment are guilty for what they have done they called it another name not to offend any vets
a hell of alot more than the dole oh yeah must be thousands of dollars yeah right  :rollin

next

Moi

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 07:59:43 AM »
l bet you use that goldcard more than your parent do & your not telling the real story that your parents are so ill & old they cant even get out to use it  :rollin
My dad doesn't use it any more because he passed away in August.
I don't need to use it, I'm able bodied, have got a job and I don't take things I don't deserve.
My dad did deserve it, he got the best care anyone could wish for, and you're theories about the rich absolutely suck, and I'm sure most rich people would agree with me.

Tigermonk

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 08:46:41 AM »
My dad doesn't use it any more because he passed away in August.
I don't need to use it, I'm able bodied, have got a job and I don't take things I don't deserve.
My dad did deserve it, he got the best care anyone could wish for, and you're theories about the rich absolutely suck, and I'm sure most rich people would agree with me.

my reply was to Tiga there Moi & on part of what we decussing
l didnot say no vet dont deserve it & alot of the vets aint got any card promised
l'm saying some of their children dont deserve to use them "which they can"
l'm saying the goldcard or any other colour dont ammount to what the rich get in medical wise or the quality of doctors & how quick they get there medical attention or a hospital bed
l also notice you never comment on the things l'm right about in this decussion  ;D

oh on the healthy & wealthy they always ask me back.
l must be liked by them maybe its because l'm the black lamb they wanna be cause they see me having fun & enjoy life & when being around me they have a laugh then there stuckup brown nosing friends & families who wanna talk buisness in the superbox or at functions & meetings
l prefer to sit in the open

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2007, 08:53:13 AM »
well i have no idea what a goldcard is but i do have 3 platinum  cards lol  and my mum does have a seniors card   :lol

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2007, 08:53:43 AM »
Tigermonk, I can hardly understand your reply. It is so disjointed and poorly written I had to put it into the babel fish language translator
to actually work out what dialect it was. The closet match I got was Pidgin English.   :rollin  ::) Maybe working from the age of 13 has some disadvantages after all. Education is a wonderful thing.

Anyway, after your post came out of the other side of the translator, Its clear to me that you have no idea about the Gold card and how it works.
You say your family all went to war? What theatre of battles? The Gold card at present is only available to soldiers who actually saw active duty except for Vietnam which is in the process of being lobbied, not pocket sewers or arms warehouse supervisors. Sure the war effort was a combined one and I'm not downgrading any of the hard work of people who didn't see combat by any means, but you need to understand that there is a clear difference between someone who is on the front line, where every minute has the possibility of death and someone in logistics that gets to go back to a warm bed at night knowing that they are far from danger. Refer to the opening scene of "Saving Private Ryan" and you may get some idea.

My father only applied for the card once he found that he had a terminal illness that was proven to be War related. He was a very proud man and only got the card out of necessity. I have no claim to the card or any of its benefits which also proves that you have no idea about how the system works.

If your family fit the criteria for the Gold card all they would have needed to do was pick up a pen and fill out the forms. Its not Rocket science.  ::)

Anyway, I thought I saw on another thread that you wouldn't be gracing us with your presence anymore? Obviously I was mistaken. Looks like I will have to activate the white noise filter again. :whistle

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 08:54:59 AM »
make love ............ not war

peace man

Tigermonk

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2007, 09:22:36 AM »
Tigermonk, I can hardly understand your reply. It is so disjointed and poorly written I had to put it into the babel fish language translator
to actually work out what dialect it was. The closet match I got was Pidgin English.   :rollin  ::) Maybe working from the age of 13 has some disadvantages after all. Education is a wonderful thing.

Anyway, after your post came out of the other side of the translator, Its clear to me that you have no idea about the Gold card and how it works.
You say your family all went to war? What theatre of battles? The Gold card at present is only available to soldiers who actually saw active duty except for Vietnam which is in the process of being lobbied, not pocket sewers or arms warehouse supervisors. Sure the war effort was a combined one and I'm not downgrading any of the hard work of people who didn't see combat by any means, but you need to understand that there is a clear difference between someone who is on the front line, where every minute has the possibility of death and someone in logistics that gets to go back to a warm bed at night knowing that they are far from danger. Refer to the opening scene of "Saving Private Ryan" and you may get some idea.

My father only applied for the card once he found that he had a terminal illness that was proven to be War related. He was a very proud man and only got the card out of necessity. I have no claim to the card or any of its benefits which also proves that you have no idea about how the system works.

If your family fit the criteria for the Gold card all they would have needed to do was pick up a pen and fill out the forms. Its not Rocket science.  ::)

Anyway, I thought I saw on another thread that you wouldn't be gracing us with your presence anymore? Obviously I was mistaken. Looks like I will have to activate the white noise filter again. :whistle

hahahahaha education you saying l'm some fool when l'm very successful in buisness l could retire at my age
people who know me here know how hard l work
got anymore stones to throw down stone thrower Tiga
come meet me face to face l show you all the war records from my family you want including when my father was put into hospital several times including for malaria but he was always put back out to fight

as for saying l was leaving the forum l meant l was going on holiday to America soon... did you read it at all properly  :rollin you got to put everything in babelfish first
seems you got to put everything you read in babelfish cause you may have some problem maybe your coke bottle glasses need to be thicker or you got some other problem

hows them pokies day going  :lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2007, 09:25:38 AM »
make love ............ not war

peace man

whats going on X you still love me  ;D