Author Topic: Draft Night Tonight  (Read 10196 times)

Offline scooty

• Tiger Rookie
Re: Draft Night Tonight
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2007, 01:12:29 PM »
ive got a greyhound at home about to have a start called tambling if you want i could train blah blah blah

Offline Officer Barbrady

• Tiger Rookie
  • OK, move along people nothing to see here.........
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2007, 01:43:58 PM »
I know who we are taking @ 2, but thats it.

Offline Struggletown

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2007, 01:46:00 PM »
I went and will answer questions via PM if anyone wants to know specifics.
Drink,Drugs and Shagging models.
The rest l just wasted.
  George Best on where his millions went

Ramps

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2007, 01:50:54 PM »
people have started to leak anyway, if you know where to look and what to look for you can see theyre dying to tell lol and in there haste to properly answer and not give the info away, they have just about given up the names of players for p18. Thats just 1 of 2 reasons why what Blaisee said is farcical, its not Blaisees fault by the way, but this silence policy doesnt work.

you know what ramps, its people like you that really give me the irrates, you cant be pleased with anything the club does and your negative attitude is just unbearable.

I wont be saying anything about the night since you seem to already know...through the leaks, why dont you inform us then and enlighten us with your wisdom....

Sometimes i really wonder...wtf I bother ::)

My negative attitude is unbearable lol...hahahahaha. You know whats unbearable Blaisee 2 wooden spoons in 4 years thats whats unbearable and heading quick smart to a 3rd in 5 seasons. I give due credit where its due, Ive given due credit to Steve Wright and the job hes done, I congratulated the club on getting new sponsors, on making a decent profit, but Ive criticised and RIGHTLY SO the fact we gave away a pick to get McMahon and Ive criticised our inability to convince a big name player to the club via the PSD. Now if you reckon thats unbearable criticism then what can i say, you have a thin skin. And by the way if you actually read my post, my criticism was based on the policy of secrecy lol and it wasnt a criticism of you, but it seems at the moment you cant see past your nose,  go back and have another read, you'll find that I said that it wasnt your fault.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2007, 02:05:42 PM »

Yes please strugs. See your pMs.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2007, 03:06:38 PM »
people have started to leak anyway, if you know where to look and what to look for you can see theyre dying to tell lol and in there haste to properly answer and not give the info away, they have just about given up the names of players for p18. Thats just 1 of 2 reasons why what Blaisee said is farcical, its not Blaisees fault by the way, but this silence policy doesnt work.

you know what ramps, its people like you that really give me the irrates, you cant be pleased with anything the club does and your negative attitude is just unbearable.

I wont be saying anything about the night since you seem to already know...through the leaks, why dont you inform us then and enlighten us with your wisdom....

My negative attitude is unbearable lol...hahahahaha. You know whats unbearable Blaisee 2 wooden spoons in 4 years thats whats unbearable and heading quick smart to a 3rd in 5 seasons. I give due credit where its due, Ive given due credit to Steve Wright and the job hes done, I congratulated the club on getting new sponsors, on making a decent profit, but Ive criticised and RIGHTLY SO the fact we gave away a pick to get McMahon and Ive criticised our inability to convince a big name player to the club via the PSD. Now if you reckon thats unbearable criticism then what can i say, you have a thin skin. And by the way if you actually read my post, my criticism was based on the policy of secrecy lol and it wasnt a criticism of you, but it seems at the moment you cant see past your nose,  go back and have another read, you'll find that I said that it wasnt your fault.

I really couldnt care less what you think about me, or the club, you are a cynical prick who knocks evertything the club does, and has nothing to contribute other than negativity.  :sleep

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2007, 03:14:20 PM »
Struggles, no matter what you say, the outcome will entirely depend on who other clubs are going to pick as to who we'll get so I'll wait for 10am Sat as I don't want to get my hopes up. Unless you know for certain who Carlton are going to take at 1 and who the other 15 picks are going to be before 18 its all hypothetical.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2007, 03:18:59 PM »
Struggles, no matter what you say, the outcome will entirely depend on who other clubs are going to pick as to who we'll get so I'll wait for 10am Sat as I don't want to get my hopes up. Unless you know for certain who Carlton are going to take at 1 and who the other 15 picks are going to be before 18 its all hypothetical.

agreed, but kreuzer being a blue is almost absolutely certain

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2007, 03:23:06 PM »

agreed, but kreuzer being a blue is almost absolutely certain

As you said bluey...."almost".

Offline Struggletown

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2007, 03:28:11 PM »

Very true Tiga( How the F**k are ya BTW?!)

The talk surrounding pick 2 was a little more clear cut as there's only one before us and its almost elementary who thats going to be.

We were shown a wish list of another 8 odd names that will be almost certainly be gone by 18, so the focus shifted onto 3-4 realistic options we think may still be there.
Same went for the pick 51. We were shown 3-4 boys we project may still be about and saw some highlights of all these lads.

Not exact science but a bit of a calculated projection.
Drink,Drugs and Shagging models.
The rest l just wasted.
  George Best on where his millions went

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2007, 03:40:46 PM »
I went last night too - just goes to show I have no idea who posters are on this forum. Didn't know blaisee was there or Struggles.

I'll be honest regarding pick 2  - I have no idea who they are going to pick. Cotchin or Morton, Morton or Cotchin  ???

As for pick 18 - that's going to be the toughest pick of the day I reckon.

It was an interesting night for me at least because I didn't go last year. They certainly get a lot of data together on all these kids

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mojo

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2007, 04:11:42 PM »

Any information would be appreciated.

Thx

Ramps

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2007, 04:24:54 PM »

I really couldnt care less what you think about me, or the club, you are a cynical prick who knocks evertything the club does, and has nothing to contribute other than negativity.  :sleep

RFC needs to listen to the concerns of its supporters and cop criticism on the chin. Seems like you cant, as for me being a cynical prick...thats your opinion, i dont give a stuff what you reckon, in life my friend the only thing that counts is the end result, and the end result has been 2 wooden spoons in 4 years. Now I dont know about you, but 2 Wooden Spoons in 4 years is nothing to be proud of and second, based on 25 years of continued failure, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US, who buys memberships, attends games and puts money through the gates, buys Merchandise from the Tiger Den, anyone who has ever contributed to the JACK DYER FOUNDATION, EVERY SINGLE ONE of those people has the right to be a "cynical prick". You want us to change our attitudes, thats easy- the club can make the finals once in a blue moon and we'd be more than happy, coz the last 25 years have been poo.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2007, 05:07:04 PM »

Very true Tiga( How the F**k are ya BTW?!)

The talk surrounding pick 2 was a little more clear cut as there's only one before us and its almost elementary who thats going to be.

We were shown a wish list of another 8 odd names that will be almost certainly be gone by 18, so the focus shifted onto 3-4 realistic options we think may still be there.
Same went for the pick 51. We were shown 3-4 boys we project may still be about and saw some highlights of all these lads.

Not exact science but a bit of a calculated projection.

I'm going really well Struggles. Been here ever since I got banned from that "other forum" due to mixing with the likes of MT, WP, Moi & Co. The air is much clearer here anyway.  :lol

I see your point regarding the info the club provided you on the night which would give you a much better insight as to what may happen but for me it would be like going for one of those full body scans which provide too much info. Just looking forward to Sat and the final outcomes.  :thumbsup

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.