Author Topic: Blah Blah Blah- Racehorse Syndicate.  (Read 499 times)

Ramps

Blah Blah Blah- Racehorse Syndicate.
« on: November 23, 2007, 02:10:10 PM »
This is for people who have an interest in doing something for a bit of extra fun. I provided a link to some syndications in the other thread. It seems people can buy 1 share for between $4500 and $5000. The cost is about $250 a month to train. That seems alot for a bit of fun, so im looking to see if we can find say 10 people in this little forum, who just wanna have an interest in a horse. That will mean each person can invest only $450 and $25 a month if we buy 1 share. Usually theres 10 shares in a horse. So that represents 10% of the horse anyway...if we can find 10 people Id be interested in doing something as an aside. As a group if we could come up with 10 people it may be possible to buy more than 1 share. For example

1 share= $450 each + $25 a month each
2 shares= $900 each + $50 a month each
3 shares= $1350 each + $75 a month each

I reckon for now that would be enough to get started. So Im interested to see if anyone wants to form such a group. If your interested place your interest in this thread and what you think is the best form for it to take innitially. 1 share= 10%, 2 shares=20%, 3 shares= 30%. People should remember that there could be up to 10 of us in the group so our total share of a horse is divided by 10 for an individual. As I said, this could be fun, Im not expecting to make any money, if we do its a bonus. Look at it as entertainment.

So if your interested- post below your support for BLAH BLAH BLAH in the RICHMOND SILKS on Race Days lol.

And if theres no interest then it doesnt matter. Its just for a bit of fun.