Author Topic: Alex Rance [merged]  (Read 238620 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Alex Rance [merged]
« Reply #1260 on: August 26, 2013, 03:53:32 PM »
More chance of you hitting puberty than those two getting AA. Rance might make the squad of 40 though.
If we finish 5th I reckon they'll be obliged to pick a tiger. Who do you think they'll pick Coachy ? Martin maybe ?

Couldn't go past Troy Chaplin. He would be one of the greatest Richmond players I've seen in my time. Physical, classy left footer.
:clapping

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1261 on: August 26, 2013, 04:16:28 PM »
More chance of you hitting puberty than those two getting AA. Rance might make the squad of 40 though.
If we finish 5th I reckon they'll be obliged to pick a tiger. Who do you think they'll pick Coachy ? Martin maybe ?

Couldn't go past Troy Chaplin. He would be one of the greatest Richmond players I've seen in my time. Physical, classy left footer.

So you admit getting it wrong on him?
Interrsting
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1262 on: August 26, 2013, 04:19:54 PM »

Fair call Coach , he's been good. Was superb yesteday. Certainly recruit of the year.
 We finally got a good one from Port , after that massive blunder we made by letting Schlultzty go.
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1263 on: August 26, 2013, 04:20:47 PM »

So you admit getting it wrong on him.
Interesting
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1264 on: August 26, 2013, 04:21:21 PM »

Fair call Coach , he's been good. Was superb yesteday. Certainly recruit of the year.
 We finally got a good one from Port , after that massive blunder we made by letting Schlultzty go.

Ssssh don't start the old flog off

gerkin greg

« Reply #1265 on: August 26, 2013, 04:27:39 PM »
 :fishing :fishing

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1266 on: August 26, 2013, 05:21:35 PM »
Has to be the first tiger in line for AA selection. That oughta shut a few of the critics up. Rance is a gun !
How ironic it would be if our two most maligned players in Jackson and Rance were named AA in the year when we make the finals.

dont put your house on it

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1267 on: August 26, 2013, 05:22:27 PM »

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1268 on: August 26, 2013, 06:24:27 PM »
 :lol Coach should look at a serious career in fishing, reels them in consistently  :shh

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1269 on: August 26, 2013, 06:25:53 PM »
:lol Coach should look at a serious career in fishing, reels them in consistently  :shh

I hear he polices the fishing piers.  :shh

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1270 on: August 26, 2013, 07:14:18 PM »

gerkin greg

« Reply #1271 on: August 26, 2013, 07:15:30 PM »
posting pics of Coach's mum is going too far man

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1272 on: August 26, 2013, 08:40:30 PM »
A comment from Dr Claw may be relevant at this time
He is not the only flog not to rate him on here.
Worth going back to read some of the poo. Makes some people who think they know footy look pretty foolish.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1273 on: August 27, 2013, 05:38:41 AM »
:fishing :fishing

Ah the ancient art of the double bluff.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1274 on: August 27, 2013, 11:44:56 AM »
A comment from Dr Claw may be relevant at this time
He is not the only flog not to rate him on here.
Worth going back to read some of the poo. Makes some people who think they know footy look pretty foolish.

You bagging claw is a bit rich, dude. Brandon Ellis says g'day. Macca is waving at you from Coburg too ;D