Author Topic: If i only had a brain lol  (Read 14797 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: If i only had a brain lol
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 03:34:02 PM »
There's claims poor old GW had his watch stolen while shaking hands with an Albanian crowd.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21897562-661,00.html
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2007, 05:39:53 PM »
This obviously didn't work at OPEC congratulating Austrian troops  :wallywink

When words get in the way, Bush goes phonetic
Article from: Reuters
September 26, 2007 11:29am

HOW do you keep a leader as verbally gaffe-prone as US President George W Bush from making even more slips of the tongue?

When Bush addressed the UN General Assembly, the White House inadvertently showed exactly how - with a phonetic pronunciation guide on the teleprompter to get him past troublesome names of countries and world leaders.

The White House was left scrambling to explain after a marked-up draft of Bush's speech popped up briefly on the UN website as he delivered his remarks, giving a rare glimpse of the special guidance he gets for major addresses.

It included phonetic spellings for French President Nicolas Sarkozy (sar-KO-zee), a friend, and Zimbabwe leader Robert Mugabe (moo-GAH-bee), a target of US human rights criticism.

Pronunciations were also provided for Kyrgyzstan (KEYR-geez-stan), Mauritania (moor-EH-tain-ee-a) and the Zimbabwe capital Harare (hah-RAR-ray).

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22485012-663,00.html

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
This kid deserves an oscar lol
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2007, 12:37:16 PM »
This kid deserves an oscar  ;) [thanks to Moi  :thumbsup]

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/movies/BushonGlobalWarming.wmv   [2.1 Mb]

;D

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 03:33:38 PM »
I loved Bush's Panama speech this week where he was reading from notes.

"It's good to be in Panama City ... um.... turns page..... Panama"  :lol

Moi

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2008, 09:07:30 AM »
I only got three points, but I tried real hard lol

http://www.aksalser.com/game.htm

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2008, 01:23:33 PM »
I only got three points, but I tried real hard lol

http://www.aksalser.com/game.htm
He's very nimble  ;D

My highest is 7 but the average would be 3. You need a machine gun for shoes lol.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2009, 07:38:20 AM »
HERE are the top 50 dumb quotes cracked by Hollywood's hottest actors and socialites, complied by The Sun newspaper in London:

1) Paris Hilton talking to press about the US chain store: "Wal-Mart... do they like make walls there?"

2) Jessica Simpson on NewleyWeds: “Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken by the Sea.'

3) Alicia Silverstone on her role in Clueless: "I think that the film was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

4) Chantelle Houghton when Big Brother said she had changed since becoming a celebrity: “I've changed? What do you mean... I've changed my clothes?"

5) Jodie Marsh in a recent interview: "Eskimos are uncivilised because they don't have any shops."

6) Paris Hilton on her technique on the red carpet: "I don't really think, I just walk."

7) Jessica Simpson on her first day at high school: "A teacher asked us if anybody knew the names of the continents. I was sooo excited. I was like, Damn it! It's my first day of 7th grade, I'm in junior high and I know this answer. So I raised my hand, I was the first one, and I said A-E-I-O-U!"

8) Goldie Horn on her favourite types of films: "Comedy is funny".

9) Sam Fox on fitness clothes: "I’ve got 10 pairs of training shoes - one for every day of the week."

10) Britney Spears on her taste in clothes: "So many people have asked me how I could possibly be a role model and dress like a tramp and get implants... all I have to say is that self-esteem is how you look at yourself and I feel good enough about myself so wear that kind of clothing... the breast implant issue has nothing to do with that..."

Gallery - Britney Spears gets ripped abs back

11) BB's Helen Adam’s on education: "The worst thing is when the press call me a dizzy blonde - I got a B in Drama, a D in English, I did a hairdressing course and a beauty certificate."

12) Lady Victoria Hervey on the homeless: "It's so bad being homeless in winter. They should go somewhere warm like the Caribbean where they can eat fresh fish all day."

13) Britney on Japan "I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa."

14) Jessica Simpson when offered buffalo wings: "Sorry I don't eat buffalo."

15) Paris Hilton on her fame: "There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde, like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana and, right now, I’m that icon."

16) Chantelle Houghton on George Galloway: "He looks at us like we're stupid, scatty, uneducated girls. He's a right chauvinistic pig, whatever that means!"

17) Cameron Diaz on science: "I've been noticing gravity since I was very young."

18) Britney Spears on where she might start her theatre career: "I would rather start out somewhere small, like London or England.”

19) BB's Helen Adams on magic man Paul Daniels: "Yeah, you know Jack Daniels... he does all the magic stuff!"

20) Christina Aguilera on film festivals: "So where’s the Cannes film festival being held this year?"

For the rest of the top 50 click the link:
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24979979-5001026,00.html

Moi

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2009, 01:26:49 PM »
they're all women  :help

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2009, 03:43:17 PM »
they're all women  :help
You're safe they're all blondes aren't they ;)