Author Topic: .. who turns to old Tiger for guidance (Star News Group)  (Read 1054 times)

richmondrules

.. who turns to old Tiger for guidance (Star News Group)
« on: December 18, 2007, 03:02:02 PM »
 .. who turns to old Tiger for guidance

18th December 2007 11:13:20 AM

STEVE Kretiuk will be using the experience of his former coach and current Richmond mentor Terry Wallace in a bid to fast-track his development.

Kretiuk, who played under Wallace during a distinguished career with the Western Bulldogs, has been granted permission to sit in on one Tigers training session a week at Punt Rd while in his role as Western Jets coach.

Kretiuk has already been attending sessions with the Australian Football League club since being appointed as coach of the Jets last month.

“It something that will be good for me and it’s great to be able to spend a bit of time with Plough (Wallace) and Choco (assistant coach Brian Royal) at Richmond,” Kretiuk said. “You try and take as much out of it as you can, and obviously one day it is an environment I want to put myself in. It’s great to have the opportunity to draw on some of Terry’s experience.”

http://www.starnewsgroup.com.au/story/52993

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: .. who turns to old Tiger for guidance (Star News Group)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 08:45:19 PM »
Thanks for that RROFO.

Reminds me we still haven't announced any new assistant coach yet for our forward line  ???.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 08:51:03 PM »
According to someone on y&b who attended the fans training, Flea was introduced as an assistant coach.  :-\
Haven't heard anything official.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 10:46:10 PM »
According to someone on y&b who attended the fans training, Flea was introduced as an assistant coach.  :-\
Haven't heard anything official.

Club legend Dale Weightman will also return to a football development role three days a week.

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum//index.php?topic=6273.0
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd