Author Topic: Corey v Carey  (Read 4209 times)

Moi

Corey v Carey
« on: January 30, 2008, 08:24:19 PM »
Who is the biggest wanker lol
Discuss!

Moi

Re: Corey v Carey
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 08:27:00 PM »
This is such an even contest.  On ACA tonight, Corey got beat up in a pre-arranged fight at Fountain Gate.

Carey gets a head kicking from Nine management.

To be continued .....

:rollin

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 08:40:33 PM »
Carey but only because he has had more years to hone his skills, and I love being able to say "I told you so" to all the north supporters who said he wasnt a wanker lol

Moi

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 08:45:52 PM »
and I love being able to say "I told you so" to all the north supporters who said he wasnt a wanker lol
Don't ya luv denial lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 08:51:27 PM »
WanCarey  :yep.

No contest. Molesting women, having it off with his vice-captain's wife in another teammate's house, cheating with current girlfriend behind his own wife's back while she's having his kid, glassing said girlfriend he was cheating with in the face, and hitting cops on both sides of the Pacific. Yep easily Tool of the Highest Order!

Corey's got a way to go to get to that sick level and he might not remain in one piece if he tries  :D. He's still a tool but he's a little spanner while Carey's the whole toolshed.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 09:02:14 PM »
He's still a tool but he's a little spanner while Carey's the whole toolshed.
:clapping
 :bow

Do you reckon he'll face up to his trial in Feb?  Can the Yanks make him go over there?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 09:25:40 PM »
Do you reckon he'll face up to his trial in Feb?  Can the Yanks make him go over there?

Yep the yanks can issue a warrant for his arrest and get him extradited - we have that arrangement with the USA, hence why Tony Mokbel didn't go there and chose Greece instead.

As for who is the biggest wallywank. Has to be Wayne Carey. Would be hysterical to see him in Corey's glasses - actually after Sunday he probably wished he had a pair  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 11:14:04 PM »
On tonight's news they said US authorities strongly recommended Carey to show up in person to face his hearing.

In the Age, a Miami-based lawyer said it's unlikely Carey will be extradicted because it's a State case.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/extradition-unlikely/2008/01/30/1201369198951.html

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 11:49:33 PM »
Carey
Corey is only 16 - What do you expect from a 16 year old these days.

Then again age really has nothing to do with it.

I know of adult juvenilles and Juvenille adults - roflcopta  ???

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 11:19:35 AM »

Yep the yanks can issue a warrant for his arrest and get him extradited - we have that arrangement with the USA, hence why Tony Mokbel didn't go there and chose Greece instead.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23136947-661,00.html

AN arrest warrant would be issued in the US for Wayne Carey if he misses a Miami court appearance on assault charges, a US criminal defence lawyer said today.

Former AFL star Carey, 36, is due to appear in court in Miami, Florida, for a plea hearing on February 15 on charges of assaulting a police officer, aggravated battery and resisting arrest with violence.

The charges followed an incident last October when Carey was holidaying with girlfriend Kate Neilson.

He spent 14 hours in custody before being released after paying a $36,000 bond.

Miami criminal defence attorney Robert Amsel said Carey's name would be circulated on a wanted list among law enforcement agencies nationwide as a warrant for his arrest would be automatically issued if he did not appear for his court date.

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 11:46:50 AM »
I smell a reality TV show brewing.
Bounty Hunters head downunder. Starring Dog, Dog's dog of a wife, Benny Hinn, Dirty Duck and a halfwit bimbo with part a champagne flute stuck in her neck.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 02:01:29 PM »
I smell a reality TV show brewing.
Bounty Hunters head downunder. Starring Dog, Dog's dog of a wife, Benny Hinn, Dirty Duck and a halfwit bimbo with part a champagne flute stuck in her neck.
Winner gets an all expenses paid trip into rehab for a week plus a free tattoist service with the choice of "Such is life" across the stomach or a big "L" on the forehead.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 10:24:55 PM »
Might have to add Corey's parents to this question. Why invite the today tonight cameras along if you were seriously upset about what happened ???.