Author Topic: Injury update  (Read 21548 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Injury update
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2008, 08:58:34 PM »
Injury list as of March 31 2008: 

Andrew Raines (Knee)      test
Angus Graham (Hip)        test
Trent Cotchin (Achilles) 2-3 weeks
Danny Meyer (Hip)           TBA

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/Season2008/InjuryList/tabid/9411/default.aspx

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2008, 10:33:39 PM »
Is Cotch still on the long-term injury list or what.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2008, 01:42:18 PM »
Is Cotch still on the long-term injury list or what.
Till the end of round 3 wasn't it?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2008, 01:46:31 PM »
Well do I believe this injury report or not... :-\
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2008, 02:14:04 PM »
Injury list as of March 31 2008: 

Andrew Raines (Knee)      test
Angus Graham (Hip)        test
Trent Cotchin (Achilles) 2-3 weeks
Danny Meyer (Hip)           TBA

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/Season2008/InjuryList/tabid/9411/default.aspx

So Casserly & Coughlan don't count or will they play this week?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2008, 02:19:47 PM »
I did read someware that Cog's is right to go this weekend. Not sure about Cass though.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »
TFL said in his Coburg report that Cogs may play this weekend against the Bullants. Cass trained last week so he can't be too far away.

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2008, 02:24:20 PM »
Injury list as of April 7 2008: 

Mark Coughlin (Knee) Available
Trent Cotchin (Achilles) Available
Angus Graham (Hip) test
Andrew Raines (Knee) 2 weeks
Danny Meyer (Hip) TBA

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2008, 02:41:46 PM »
You know we expect so much from our cubs, its sad really. I was looking at this list and thinking how good it would be for Cotchin to play but then pulled myself up. We already desperately expect so much of our this kid, like the rest of our new recruits and even all the way up to our 21/22 year old developing players and it is unrealistic.

I think the reason for this is because we don't have any senior stars to rely upon so we look to our young promising and 'potential' players to compete with other teams seasoned players and beat them barely a heartbeat after they have moved from the TAC Cup. I do it too. When there is no hope with what you have then you look for a miracle.

Cogs is the only player who could come in and make an impact but I just don't hink his fitness, confidence or skills are up to it as yet otherwise they would have played him or a least taked him up.

Meyer is a potentially good player but he is always injured. I don't hink he will every don the yellow and black again.  :'(

Graham will play again and I expect him tostep into our senior line up soon. we need a ruckman with height to compete against the other monsters of the league.

Raines has been missed. His attack on the ball in the first two games had me believing he may well have remembered what made him a good football in 2006!

I hope we don't see any of this years draft picks this season. They need time to develop in the reserves just like Gellong has done with their young players in the past. Whether we can afford to do this is the biggest question of all...

Stripes

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2008, 08:42:15 PM »
You know we expect so much from our cubs, its sad really. I was looking at this list and thinking how good it would be for Cotchin to play but then pulled myself up. We already desperately expect so much of our this kid, like the rest of our new recruits and even all the way up to our 21/22 year old developing players and it is unrealistic.

I think the reason for this is because we don't have any senior stars to rely upon so we look to our young promising and 'potential' players to compete with other teams seasoned players and beat them barely a heartbeat after they have moved from the TAC Cup. I do it too. When there is no hope with what you have then you look for a miracle.

Cogs is the only player who could come in and make an impact but I just don't hink his fitness, confidence or skills are up to it as yet otherwise they would have played him or a least taked him up.

Meyer is a potentially good player but he is always injured. I don't hink he will every don the yellow and black again.  :'(

Graham will play again and I expect him tostep into our senior line up soon. we need a ruckman with height to compete against the other monsters of the league.

Raines has been missed. His attack on the ball in the first two games had me believing he may well have remembered what made him a good football in 2006!

I hope we don't see any of this years draft picks this season. They need time to develop in the reserves just like Gellong has done with their young players in the past. Whether we can afford to do this is the biggest question of all...

Stripes

Good post. totally agree. :thumbsup
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »
I don't have a problem with them playing as you don't hold back a kid if he's ready to go but you're right Stripes we expect these cubs to walk in and star because we are so desperate for hope for the future.

Danny is still "TBA". It doesn't sound too good for him.

Nice of our official club website to misspell the surname of one of our own players  :wallywink

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2008, 09:08:00 PM »
they are all ready, they have all had a pre season , except cotchin.
they are ready terry is just a gutless idiot

Tigermonk

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2008, 09:14:58 PM »
I don't have a problem with them playing as you don't hold back a kid if he's ready to go but you're right Stripes we expect these cubs to walk in and star because we are so desperate for hope for the future.

Danny is still "TBA". It doesn't sound too good for him.

Nice of our official club website to misspell the surname of one of our own players  :wallywink

There men when they are drafted they aint no mummy boys they paid to play football with Richmond