Author Topic: real funny  (Read 2214 times)

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
real funny
« on: February 16, 2008, 08:37:24 AM »
jack dissapears for 6 months, all of a sudden we lose a praccy game, and he comes out and posts 100 times

what a miserable old idiot

Little Jackie

Re: real funny
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 08:47:37 AM »

And have logged on everyday since last year to see how most of the posters are in dreamworld.
Did you go last Blaisee ? I did, and it was laughable.
Jordon McMahon, Tambling, JON   :lol
The other 15 clubs are laughing at the RFC for signing McMahon up for 3 years, now onder the doggies got rid of him.
Watched the doggies game on FOXTEL, went I got home, he wouldnt get a game there now.

Moi

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 09:04:09 AM »
Ho hum  :sleep

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 09:21:45 AM »
jack dissapears for 6 months, all of a sudden we lose a praccy game, and he comes out and posts 100 times

whats it to you pal when and if he posts.

get over it. anyone can support the rfc.

sorry if this offends pal but u sound like a child
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ramps

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 09:29:41 AM »
Jordan McMahon instead of a good kid like Selwood... just a shocking decision and $1 million over 3 years according to Jacko as well. Thats simply unbelievable. We are a shambles.

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 09:37:55 AM »

Jack has been here the whole time, where have you been?
Grow up buddy, open both eyes, a lot(not all!) of what he says is true, and at least he is consistent.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 09:38:48 AM »
blaisee when is reality going to bite u in the ass and tell u that jack just maybe be right and terry and his tigers are poo

Moi

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 09:39:53 AM »

Jack has been here the whole time, where have you been?
Grow up buddy, open both eyes, a lot(not all!) of what he says is true, and at least he is consistent.
Jack doesn't deserve your devotion 2JD  :rollin

Moi

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 09:42:06 AM »
blaisee when is reality going to bite u in the ass and tell u that jack just maybe be right and terry and his tigers are poo
Jack would have had more credence if he'd said all this before he was sacked.
He didn't though.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2008, 09:43:40 AM »
thats a crock moi, u just hate it that u cant admit that jack is right, i think ur ego is just way too big to admit that

Moi

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 09:56:21 AM »
thats a crock moi, u just hate it that u cant admit that jack is right, i think ur ego is just way too big to admit that
Yeah, well i think the direction the club took was right and has nothing to do with my EGO lol
If you think what Terry has done in his list management by turning it over is crap, you should say so.  If you don't, please tell me how he would have got us a premiership with the players he had when he took over the club.
There lies my devotion to Terry and why I'm williing to give him more of a chance than most.
It has nothing to do with agreeing with Jack or not.
Jack is only keen on sabotaging Terry, whether it be to the detriment of the club or not.

PS:
Everyone's got an ego, X
You've got a pretty healthy one yourself BTW ;)

Ramps

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 09:59:22 AM »
no coach could win a flag with the list of players we had in 2004 and sadly we are far far away in early 2008 Moi. The problem is the poor recruiting, the seemingly absent look of a viable game plan, the inability of the players to play hard tough footy and most importantly the lack of improvement that seems apparent. Plough has had enough time to produce some improvement... and time is now running out.

Moi

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 10:01:49 AM »
no coach could win a flag with the list of players we had in 2004 and sadly we are far far away in early 2008 Moi. The problem is the poor recruiting, the seemingly absent look of a viable game plan, the inability of the players to play hard tough footy and most importantly the lack of improvement that seems apparent.

But you would have to agree though that "drastic" change needed to happen don't you?
You can't guarantee you'll get 100 per cent fantastic players in your recruiting, even 50 per cent.
That's the nature of the beast.
But we still had to make those changes.  But people don't see that.
I don't get the mentality of people.
We come last, we're supposed to be champions the next year.
We get rid of all experience from our list, we're supposed to be premiers in a couple of years.

Wake up people, stop dreaming  :banghead

Moi

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 10:03:47 AM »
I will agree that the skill levels never seem to change from year to year.
We're still making a lot of skill errors.
I think that's more imporant than the moves Terry is making in a practice match and something I'm pretty disappointed in.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008, 10:07:13 AM »
Yeah, well i think the direction the club took was right and has nothing to do with my EGO lol
If you think what Terry has done in his list management by turning it over is crap, you should say so.  If you don't, please tell me how he would have got us a premiership with the players he had when he took over the club.
There lies my devotion to Terry and why I'm williing to give him more of a chance than most.
It has nothing to do with agreeing with Jack or not.
Jack is only keen on sabotaging Terry, whether it be to the detriment of the club or not.

PS:
Everyone's got an ego, X
You've got a pretty healthy one yourself BTW ;)
I will agree that the skill levels never seem to change from year to year.
We're still making a lot of skill errors.
I think that's more imporant than the moves Terry is making in a practice match and something I'm pretty disappointed in.

me ego ! no way   :-)