Author Topic: NOT FUNNY AND JACKSTAR JUST MAY BE RIGHT AND 2008 WILL BE A DR PHIL YEAR 4 ALL  (Read 3605 times)

Moi

Our kids arent as good as people have thought and quite afew were taken very high and the truth is they shouldnt have been taken at all.
But don't all clubs have that problem?
Not all kids will come up to scratch.
Our problem was that we had to turn over an entire list.
Not an easy thing to do IMO.

Little Jackie

Our kids arent as good as people have thought and quite afew were taken very high and the truth is they shouldnt have been taken at all.
Correct!
And reality is that we go sideways , backwards etc etc etc.
Jack Reidwoldt= over rated I hate to say.

Little Jackie

But don't all clubs have that problem?
Not all kids will come up to scratch.
Our problem was that we had to turn over an entire list.
Not an easy thing to do IMO.

Problem is that we have kept players on the list that we shouldnt have and recuited and drafted players who arent any good.
Patrick Bowden was a waste of space and can tell you so is Jordon McMahon.
We also have a problem inhouse developing existing players which is a real concern also. There are a number of players on a list who have gone backwards , there lies a huge problem.  Eg If you think Jay Schultz has got a future at punt road we are dreaming.

Ramps

Correct!
And reality is that we go sideways , backwards etc etc etc.
Jack Reidwoldt= over rated I hate to say.

I always said that Jack was not the correct choice for us. At best he was a 3rd tall. Lacking speed ... had way to many doubts on him to be a first round pick.

Moi

We also have a problem inhouse developing existing players which is a real concern also. There are a number of players on a list who have gone backwards , there lies a huge problem.  Eg If you think Jay Schultz has got a future at punt road we are dreaming.
I think that's more the problem, which has always been there, development of the list.
Whether it's resources, all we're not getting the right support staff, I don't know, or we're just the unluckiest club going, I think that's our problem and always has been.
Skills never seem to change - consistently bad  :banghead
And I don't know who you point the blame at there.
A coach can only work within a budget, have we spent enough there?  Probably not.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
8 teams will be out of the NAB cup by weeks end and we are the only club demanding blood :banghead

Little Jackie

Might also say that last nights result has nothing to do with all this but the way we ""tried"" to play is a huge concern.
As a team we arent going anywhere by going sideways backwards etc and if you deliver the ball inside 50 out wide, its makes it extremely difficult to score. Game plan is terrible.

Little Jackie

8 teams will be out of the NAB cup by weeks end and we are the only club demanding blood :banghead

Dont care that we lost, its the way we lost

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
NAB Cup - ffs
1st game against another club since winning a spoon. 'By the way think Saints are quite capable of doing a Geelong'.
Kel Moore looks like he may have finally taken a step.
Simmons Brown missed most of last year.

Still dissapointed obviously, but fair dinkum some of ewes r fkd in the head.

I will now refrain from making any further comment until round 10 - No matter how hard that may be.
Whilst supporting the Tigers with as much passion as I have the last 40 years. ^ as above - roflpizedoff
 :gotigers

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
NAB Cup - ffs
1st game against another club since winning a spoon. 'By the way think Saints are quite capable of doing a Geelong'.
Kel Moore looks like he may have finally taken a step.
Simmons Brown missed most of last year.

Still dissapointed obviously, but fair dinkum some of ewes r fkd in the head.

I will now refrain from making any further comment until round 10 - No matter how hard that may be.
Whilst supporting the Tigers with as much passion as I have the last 40 years. ^ as above - roflpizedoff
 :gotigers

:bow :clapping :bow :clapping :bow :clapping

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner

what about the pies. absolutely belted, don't think their fans gave a hoot  :banghead

Little Jackie

what about the pies. absolutely belted, don't think their fans gave a hoot  :banghead

You people have no idea.
At least Collingwood tried to release players at stoppages and mixed things up with there youunger players, Pendlebury , thomas etc. They had there rotations through the middle etc. We rotate Kane Johnston and co.
WE play nearly our full team and play ring a ring -a -rosy ala basketball. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
:rollin :rollin

anger management classes start next month whos comming with me
Relaxation classes also start, who's coming with me lol
Breath in, breath out lol

Relaxation classes with a "kick" also start with Ox as well.
Breath in through straw lol
Breath out  :rollin

where do i sign up moi, would love to lay down and "relax" with u

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
Save the meltdown for round 1.

Ramps

this is a quality thread. this is the type of stuff we need at Richmond.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415004