Author Topic: Kane Johnson  (Read 4632 times)

Ox

Re: Kane Johnson
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 04:35:54 PM »
LMAOO HT.

bushranger

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 05:35:08 PM »
Love it ())( but there should have been a little blood to show it was road kill. Well fingers crossed.

Tigermonk

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 05:35:53 PM »
Johnson its all been said before
everyone is going over the same repeats over & over & over & over & over
thats why they have threads in archives for so you can add to them
Dont let this year be the same crap

bushranger

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 05:42:48 PM »
But if he keeps doing the same crap time after time then he deserves it, doesn't he. YES HE DOES.

Little Jackie

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 05:58:11 PM »

The idea of this thread on Kane was where is he at as of today?
Not 4 months ago, not 2 years ago.
Should he retire ? etc

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 06:44:15 PM »
the thing that makes the rfc so weak and pathetic is they will never drop this guy to coburg.
instead they let hughes play one game then his dropped while KJ is able to roam around and brings this club further down to the ground.

someone shoujld drop a bag of manure on his head not at punt road
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »
to be honest id rather us lose by 50 points with all youngsters having a go than to lose by 40 with dud johnson roaming around.

why doesnt someone have the balls to drop him to the 2's.
carlton did it with whitnall so why cant we do it.

in my opinion i would prob rather have whitnall in my team of 22 than johnson, at least he can take a mark and kick the fu... thing straight. and he would prob beat KJ in a race too he is that slow
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 06:50:02 PM »

The idea of this thread on Kane was where is he at as of today?
Not 4 months ago, not 2 years ago.
Should he retire ? etc

Jack we shot him last year what makes anybody think his gunna come up this year
retire yes better footballers have gone before him

Tigermonk

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2008, 06:52:07 PM »
to be honest id rather us lose by 50 points with all youngsters having a go than to lose by 40 with dud johnson roaming around.

why doesnt someone have the balls to drop him to the 2's.
carlton did it with whitnall so why cant we do it.

in my opinion i would prob rather have whitnall in my team of 22 than johnson, at least he can take a mark and kick the fu... thing straight. and he would prob beat KJ in a race too he is that slow

Whitnall hardly ever got the ball thats why he got the bullet he been shot for years
Johnson is a class above Whitnall

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 06:58:28 PM »
This will be Sugar's last year anyway which is hardly going to cost us a finals spot let alone a flag. Did one good stab pass to Richo IIRC which WP said at the time deserved its own thread  :lol but Sugar's 30 year old body looks totally stuffed. Similar to Cambo in his final year when he lost any semblence of pace. I can understand people bagging his form or lack of it but its things like being only one of two Tigers to go over to Silvester after the Cat stuffed up that kick and telling him to keep his head up that results in him still being captain whether fans like it or not. Poor effort by other teammates to leave a first gamer just hanging out there after that big blue.

You could make anyone from our list captain and the result on Friday night would've been the same. As a team we suck  :scream. IMO they are only keeping Sugar on as an on-field educator for the cubs. A bit like Gas with Thursty. Next year we'll have a new captain.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 07:40:58 PM »

. IMO they are only keeping Sugar on as an on-field educator for the cubs. A bit like Gas with Thursty. Next year we'll have a new captain.

we are in serious trouble then, cos sugar has nothing to offer, teach , instruct and educate the cubs. can just teach them how to become an overrated premiership player who was lucky to be at the right place at the right time and be gift wrapprd 2 cups

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 08:06:08 PM »

. IMO they are only keeping Sugar on as an on-field educator for the cubs. A bit like Gas with Thursty. Next year we'll have a new captain.

we are in serious trouble then, cos sugar has nothing to offer, teach , instruct and educate the cubs. can just teach them how to become an overrated premiership player who was lucky to be at the right place at the right time and be gift wrapprd 2 cups

xXx how about you only post when you know what you're on about.

Kane was very worthy of two Grand Final medallions.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 08:20:33 PM »
This will be Sugar's last year anyway which is hardly going to cost us a finals spot let alone a flag. Did one good stab pass to Richo IIRC which WP said at the time deserved its own thread  :lol but Sugar's 30 year old body looks totally stuffed. Similar to Cambo in his final year when he lost any semblence of pace. I can understand people bagging his form or lack of it but its things like being only one of two Tigers to go over to Silvester after the Cat stuffed up that kick and telling him to keep his head up that results in him still being captain whether fans like it or not. Poor effort by other teammates to leave a first gamer just hanging out there after that big blue.

Yes I was going to start a thread about that PASS ;D but have found more pleasure in reading so many other things today  ;D

And I am glad you mentioned the Silvestor thing MT because as I said on the night that was great LEADERSHIP - like it or not that is what he is supposed to do. We say he never shows leadership but when he does it is not acknowledged. How many people from here noticed it?

Probably not many people because most would have been going off their collective rockers because of the Silvestor turn-over.

You could make anyone from our list captain and the result on Friday night would've been the same. As a team we suck  :scream. IMO they are only keeping Sugar on as an on-field educator for the cubs. A bit like Gas with Thursty. Next year we'll have a new captain.

The other reason he is still captain is because the playing group have great respect for him ...dare I say it FACT  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Little Jackie

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 08:44:09 PM »
Might I say that the insipid performance shown by the player group on friday night was a disgrace and goes to show that they dont have a go.
I wouldnt pay much attention what the player group think,

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 08:50:55 PM »
LOL WP.

Just quietly I could live with our players being overrated dual premiership players if those flags were with Richmond lol ;).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd