Author Topic: Kane Johnson  (Read 4848 times)

Little Jackie

Kane Johnson
« on: February 17, 2008, 08:20:26 AM »
The big question is where are we going to hide Kane?
Tagger ?
Off the bench ?
Coburg ?
Can see this being an embrassment to the club this year .
Am interested in peoples views as he struggled last year.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 03:53:57 PM by Jackstar »

blx

Re: Kane Johnston
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 09:47:26 AM »
ah another negative angled topic  :sleep

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 10:04:52 AM »
a fair post esp because we unfortunately have the worst captain in afl/vfl history. makes ritchie cheeseburger look like a great captain. one thing is certain, ritchi vanders, may have had equally bad skills as sugar but at leats he showed physical presence! sugar is just no good full stop!

after round 5 , i think sugar will have a "mock" injury that will put him on the long term injury list and he will play a fairwell game in rnd 22

good bye and dont look back when u walk away .

ps, all those idiots who knocked wayne campbell and labelled him as a bad leader can go eat poo! wayne was a great captain and only if sugar had half of waynes passion, skill , intelligence and leadership!

Little Jackie

Re: Kane Johnson
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 10:26:00 AM »
Its a fact. Negative or positive.
Thats the problem wit the RFC, the club and supporters put up with mediocracy
You are probably a supporter who thinks that players like Jay Schultz etc is our savior ::)
Kane Johnson is on his last legs, fact!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 03:55:00 PM by Jackstar »

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 10:40:55 AM »
One thing that annoyed me on Friday night was our lack of intensity and desire.

Kane Johnson is meant to be our leader, sure we have others who also are supposed to fit that category too. In the first qtr Kane stood the mark in the centre of the ground, the stkilda player was looking for an option and eventually the umpire called play on.

What did our Captain do?

He just stood there waving his arms around, he did not attack the player at all and try to put pressure on him to force a turnover.

This is one of the biggest things that let us down.

Add to that he is too slow to play on ball anymore anyway and he really should retire. NOW

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 10:50:48 AM »
kane johnson is without a doubt the worst captain we have ever had in my 31 years.

cambell, knighter, flee dont compare to this 2nd rate loser.

he stands and waits for the ball to come to him, he will never win a game off his own boot, never pumps his players up and really doesnt even belong at coburg.

i still cringe when i think back that we chose this idiot over bowden or even richo as our leader.

i cant wait to see the back of him.

as for being negative i mean what the hell do u expect man. think about it seriously. we have sugar running sideways, backwards, up and down and u expect supporters to be happy about our future when u see the likes of jon running around(top 10 draft pick)

the only difference between jon and johnson is their skin, their both sh..
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ox

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 12:01:19 PM »

what about last year and the year b4 and the year b4 that?

Little Jackie

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 12:27:33 PM »

If you thought the last few years has been ordinary, wait for the 2008 version ::)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 12:34:19 PM »
oh dear

Ox

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 12:41:15 PM »

If you thought the last few years has been ordinary, wait for the 2008 version ::)

Like my opinion of this terd will change :scream

It's not like i believed he was carrying any injury to the degree that
it was actually hampering his game.

The guys a stuffen dud in the frawley mode.

My biggest hatred of wallace is the continued employment of Kane as captain.

I really hope that someone absolutely polaks him this year and wipes him out of the game forever

He deserves to be left lying on the ground as he chokes on his own tongue
after being such a gay.insipid,un-inspiring captain.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 01:06:04 PM »
Not gunna argue about any of this.

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 02:04:43 PM »

as for being negative i mean what the hell do u expect man. think about it seriously. we have sugar running sideways, backwards, up and down and u expect supporters to be happy about our future when u see the likes of jon running around(top 10 draft pick)

the only difference between jon and johnson is their skin, their both sh..

hold on Daniel, most of what you say i agree with. EG F OFF Johnson.
JON is crap now but obviously had something to be drafted so high (other teams were looking at him also) dont you think Johnsons example is a detriment to his and other young guys game.  How the hell are they meant to learn to play matches following him around in circles. OK JON is making LOTS of serious errors but theres only so much to be learnt at training, Thats what a captain should be showing and telling the boys out on the field.

bushranger

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 02:08:37 PM »
I was talking to my brother about Nathan Ablett retiering from football (afl) this year at least. And he said that he is a good player and I should have watched him play in the league he came from. I told him he had to be joking as he was and never will be an AFL player. Good in a little league but no good in the real one.
Well arn't most good players in their own little leagues stand outs. But in the big time they have to show what they are worth. At least Ablett had the brains to know he was no good in the real league and quit.
Now we have to wait and hope that this poorest excuse of a captain can step up and retire from our club and give someone deserving a real go at it.
There are captains and there are captains. And this one is never a captain. Tony Free was a good one as were the others mentioned. But not this half wit.
And no I will not take he had this wrong with him last year. So what he still took our money under false pretences in my eyes.
I will say if he goes we will have a better team as we need a leader not a hider.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 02:54:55 PM »
Its a fact. Negative or positive.
Thats the problem wit the RFC, the club and supporters put up with mediocracy
You are probably a supporter who thinks that players like Jay Schultz etc is our savior ::)
Kane Johnston is on his last legs, fact!

KANE JOHNSON

Jay Schulz

:shh

Ok, apart from that complete stuff-up, including failure to spell our own captain's name I do agree he will struggle to stay in the best 22 if Friday night is anything to go by.

EAT EM ALIVE!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »
Johnson
too slow
too old
no passion
no heart
no desire
 no competitiveness
lost his combativeness
no leadership
no pain
too introverted
too problematic
no inspiration
no presence
no intimidation of opposition
no skills
no creativity
no fire in the belly just ambles through each game with the pace of a Sth American Sloth.

These are not the qualities of a Captain of a Club that wants to gain respect on field from the rest of the competition and wants to climb the ladder. The more I see this bloke play the more I felt we should have gone with a younger captain like a Deledio or a Foley this year. Set the bar high with our captain and the others will follow as the example the captain sets will flow through to the rest of the team. If it is low as it is now, then we have blokes going at half pace. Call a press conference on Tuesday and give it to Lids. That way he has a dangling carrot to stay at the club when he is out of contract rather than wanting to leave to go and play some finals footy at some other club and we eat humble pie again and our stats read 2 finals appearances in 30 years. :banghead