Author Topic: Footy Rocks 2008 Comp  (Read 16355 times)

Moi

Re: Footy Rocks 2008 Comp
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 12:12:01 PM »
We have to let them know our team by Tuesday, so if anyone else is interested, please let me know.

So far we have:

Mightytiges
Moi
CUB
Fluffy tiger
Mrs Mopsy
Hellenic Tiger
632 RFC
London Tiger

I PRESUME THEY ARE ALL YOUR NICKS FOR THE COMPETITION.  IF NOT, CAN YOU LET ME KNOW.

Mucho grassybehind

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »
Join in everyone. It's simple to play as you just pick 22 players each week (no money restrictions) and good fun  :thumbsup.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 01:37:22 PM »
Join in everyone. It's simple to play as you just pick 22 players each week (no money restrictions) and good fun  :thumbsup.
Stick me in and I will see if i can knock the missus off  :pray

Moi

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 03:43:36 PM »
Go easy on her, Mopsy lol

Hellenic Tiger and Mopsy, what nicknames will you be using for this comp?  Have you registered.
I presume everyone else is using last year's nicks.

I'm putting our team in tomorrow arvo, so if anyone else would care to join, just register and give me your nickname before 3.00pm Tuesday (tomorrow)

Thanks

http://www.footyrocks.net/
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:10:55 PM by Moi »

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 05:39:11 PM »
Go easy on her, Mopsy lol

Hellenic Tiger and Mopsy, what nicknames will you be using for this comp?  Have you registered.
I presume everyone else is using last year's nicks.

I'm putting our team in tomorrow arvo, so if anyone else would care to join, just register and give me your nickname before 3.00pm Tuesday (tomorrow)

Thanks

http://www.footyrocks.net/
I registered as Mopsy(original eh!)lol

Moi

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »
I figured that Mopsy, but just needed to confirm.
Come on people it's fun and so so extraordinarily EASY

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 10:28:14 PM »
Moi, count me in too as long as I can log in. I always have trouble with this site logging in for some unknown reason. Should we be able to login yet?
If so I tried using last seasons login without success.

Moi

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 04:29:38 AM »
Moi, count me in too as long as I can log in. I always have trouble with this site logging in for some unknown reason. Should we be able to login yet?
I can't help you in how you log in, Tiga.
Maybe try and re-register under a different name because if you can't log in under your old account it's not going to work.
Let me know how you go, otherwise I'll tell them you're in the comp so they include you, but let them know you are having problems logging in and hopefully they can sort it out between now and Thursday.

I've got a funny feeling they'll mess up round one because of the early start on Thursday anyway.  Didn't they have problems last year but all was resolved eventually.  Doesn't give you much confidence does it lol

Good luck sorting that out :thumbsup

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 09:11:07 AM »
I can't help you in how you log in, Tiga.
Maybe try and re-register under a different name because if you can't log in under your old account it's not going to work.
Let me know how you go, otherwise I'll tell them you're in the comp so they include you, but let them know you are having problems logging in and hopefully they can sort it out between now and Thursday.

I've got a funny feeling they'll mess up round one because of the early start on Thursday anyway.  Didn't they have problems last year but all was resolved eventually.  Doesn't give you much confidence does it lol

Good luck sorting that out :thumbsup

I am still chasing them for my activation code email hope to have some info soon

Moi

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2008, 03:30:34 PM »
I tried bribery, extortion, blackmail but this is all we've got this year.  At least it's an even number, so no byes hopefully  :thumbsup

Mightytiges
Moi
CUB
Fluffy tiger
Mrs Mopsy
Hellenic Tiger
632 RFC
London Tiger
Mopsy
Tiga

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2008, 05:02:07 PM »
I tried bribery, extortion, blackmail but this is all we've got this year.  At least it's an even number, so no byes hopefully  :thumbsup

Mightytiges
Moi
CUB
Fluffy tiger
Mrs Mopsy
Hellenic Tiger
632 RFC
London Tiger
Mopsy
Tiga

Still no Activation code email yet
I have sent 4 reminders so can't do any more and can't log onto site in my own rite! 'They don't fix up i can't play'

Moi

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2008, 05:06:10 PM »

Mightytiges
Moi
CUB
Fluffy tiger
Mrs Mopsy
Hellenic Tiger
632 RFC
London Tiger
Mopsy
Tiga

I have sent 4 reminders so can't do any more and can't log onto site in my own rite! 'They don't fix up i can't play'

I'll let them know, Mopsy but I let them know about Tiga as well and no response.
I think we had the same problems last time but got sorted out in the end.

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2008, 07:18:24 PM »

Mightytiges
Moi
CUB
Fluffy tiger
Mrs Mopsy
Hellenic Tiger
632 RFC
London Tiger
Mopsy
Tiga

I'll let them know, Mopsy but I let them know about Tiga as well and no response.
I think we had the same problems last time but got sorted out in the end.

Thanks Moi! - Oh! bye the way where are all of those on the forum who air their football knowledge and delight in taking cheap shots at the coaches, leaders, and players. apparently they are not prepared to be exposed!! :wallywink 

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 10:30:41 AM »
I like leaving myself open for exposure  ;D But you are right Mopsy c'mon so called experts, expose urselfs, it's only fun and a bit of luck chucked in.

If footyrocks isn't up and running tonight, I am out round 1 as I no get on the website from work.

OER is about the only footy site not blocked (Yet)  :thumbsup

Moi

Re: Footy Rocks 2008 Comp - Attention Hellenic and Tiga
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 02:00:09 PM »
Got this message from Footy Rocks

I can't find a login for Hellenic Tiger.  I've got two Tiga's in the database (different capitalisation).  What are their email addresses so I can pick the right ones?