Author Topic: Media articles - Cats dish out 72-point hiding to Tigers  (Read 12743 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Media articles - Cats dish out 72-point hiding to Tigers
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2008, 10:05:09 AM »
..... as long as I can buy you a new wooden spoon :thumbsup
Which you will then need to borrow so you can eat your large serving of humble pie!  :lol

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2008, 11:42:57 PM »
l can give you some jackstar my wife gets them custom made for me by this guy who does them every year
l got 2 now 2004 & 2007
plus all the ones my mates dropped off l can share them around  :lol :lol

Now here is something for them Jack just go back to the post after the spoon in 2004 how good is all gunna get when Suntanned terry is comming

all this bla bla that we going to get better after we got the 2004 spoon & now here we are 3 years later being pumped up the old poo shute again cause we are the owners of another spoon while Carlton gets the best draft pick in the land for tanking & we get nothing for our poor finish & we were not tanking l been told so many times
Now we have got a broken Cotchin who aint even served us yet but we drafted him broken anyway & thats real clever cause we could have taken the next best & drafted Cotchin next year cause we going to finished bottom again & he wont be playing much this year & then we got David Gourdis playing Coburg Reserves  ??? l mean wtf do we draft at this club  :lol a player with pre season draft#1 to play Coburg Reserves  ??? is he that good & then we got Mitch Morton a draftee several years ago same year as Deledio 2004 he was pick 44 Father/Son by West Coast & his played 12 games since then while Deledio has played 62 games & Tambling 53 games & shown nothing & so dont go getting all excited over this lad Morton if he only managed 12 games he sounds like another Pettifer might take a few marks & kick a goal or 2 l hope he can defend the forward line as well
once he see that life at RFC is not a winning culture like the Eagles his head will drop
McMahon how come l always seem to forget to mention him  ??? & Rance l aint even heard much about him can he play pick #18 gee l would have snagged that Selwood lad & then Dean Putt what his progress so there we go we get all excited about our draftees for what
l'm suprised that Richmond has listed players playing in the Coburg reserves that must be so confident boosting for the players
one mistake we made is letting go Hartigan cause l'm sure he going to pop up at Essendon next year
Sheeds be rolling into the club soon you watch they be begging for him to come help cause STW just dont cut it his a media man

:pray :pray :pray :

punctuation would be handy next time.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »
Now we have got a broken Cotchin who aint even served us yet but we drafted him broken anyway & thats real clever cause we could have taken the next best & drafted Cotchin next year cause we going to finished bottom again & he wont be playing much this year
You full quid?  You're suggesting that if we passed on one the most promising midfielder in the country every other club would've too and we so we could get him next year?? 

That could be close to the stupidist thing Ive read on a forum.
then we got David Gourdis playing Coburg Reserves  ??? l mean wtf do we draft at this club  :lol a player with pre season draft#1 to play Coburg Reserves  ??? is he that good
Athletics of a demon, get his endurance on track and we have a player.  The PSD #1 is like the 80-ish pick you realise, he is a long term project.  In the PSD there is nothing wrong with that.

then we got Mitch Morton a draftee several years ago same year as Deledio 2004 he was pick 44 Father/Son by West Coast & his played 12 games since then while Deledio has played 62 games & Tambling 53 games & shown nothing & so dont go getting all excited over this lad Morton if he only managed 12 games he sounds like another Pettifer might take a few marks & kick a goal or 2 l hope he can defend the forward line as well
Morton has been in the Eagles system who in that time won a flag, its a hard team to break into when you're a small, he performed extremly well in the WAFL, as much as would get a game in most teams, except the best.  Why dont you give him a chance before judging?

& Rance l aint even heard much about him can he play pick #18 gee l would have snagged that Selwood lad
What the eff is that meant to mean when neither has played a game.  :banghead

He has had an ankle problem, he's getting better from it.
Dean Putt what his progress so there we go we get all excited about our draftees for what
HE IS A effING RUCKMAN, HOW MANY FIRST YEAR RUCKMAN DO YOU SEE DOMINATING?  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

He's working with Monkhurst, sauce says he'll be playing Coburg seniors first round.  Do you expect him to just walk up, and flog Simmo and Patto to their positions?  :banghead :banghead :banghead
l'm suprised that Richmond has listed players playing in the Coburg reserves that must be so confident boosting for the players
one mistake we made is letting go Hartigan cause l'm sure he going to pop up at Essendon next year

Because no other club play their youngsters in their VFL reserves.  ::)  e.g. Bulldogs Tom Williams who went from VFL ressies to seniors and played well within 3 weeks.

lol, hartigan, if he wasnt taken this last year he never will be.

Tigermonk you are clearly a effwit with no clue.  Go support Collingwood.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2008, 02:29:12 PM »
Now we have got a broken Cotchin who aint even served us yet but we drafted him broken anyway & thats real clever cause we could have taken the next best & drafted Cotchin next year cause we going to finished bottom again & he wont be playing much this year
You full quid?  You're suggesting that if we passed on one the most promising midfielder in the country every other club would've too and we so we could get him next year?? 

That could be close to the stupidist thing Ive read on a forum.
then we got David Gourdis playing Coburg Reserves  ??? l mean wtf do we draft at this club  :lol a player with pre season draft#1 to play Coburg Reserves  ??? is he that good
Athletics of a demon, get his endurance on track and we have a player.  The PSD #1 is like the 80-ish pick you realise, he is a long term project.  In the PSD there is nothing wrong with that.

then we got Mitch Morton a draftee several years ago same year as Deledio 2004 he was pick 44 Father/Son by West Coast & his played 12 games since then while Deledio has played 62 games & Tambling 53 games & shown nothing & so dont go getting all excited over this lad Morton if he only managed 12 games he sounds like another Pettifer might take a few marks & kick a goal or 2 l hope he can defend the forward line as well
Morton has been in the Eagles system who in that time won a flag, its a hard team to break into when you're a small, he performed extremly well in the WAFL, as much as would get a game in most teams, except the best.  Why dont you give him a chance before judging?

& Rance l aint even heard much about him can he play pick #18 gee l would have snagged that Selwood lad
What the eff is that meant to mean when neither has played a game.  :banghead

He has had an ankle problem, he's getting better from it.
Dean Putt what his progress so there we go we get all excited about our draftees for what
HE IS A effING RUCKMAN, HOW MANY FIRST YEAR RUCKMAN DO YOU SEE DOMINATING?  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

He's working with Monkhurst, sauce says he'll be playing Coburg seniors first round.  Do you expect him to just walk up, and flog Simmo and Patto to their positions?  :banghead :banghead :banghead

Because no other club play their youngsters in their VFL reserves.  ::)  e.g. Bulldogs Tom Williams who went from VFL ressies to seniors and played well within 3 weeks.

lol, hartigan, if he wasnt taken this last year he never will be.

Tigermonk you are clearly a effwit with no clue.  Go support Collingwood.

if l'm a effwit you can go eff yourself clearly

If you had any idea of the players you have rubbished you would counter my points which logical answers.

Fire away Magpie. I'm waiting.  :rollin
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2008, 02:54:09 PM »
:lol :lol l got plenty of proof where l been & done. l don't need to embark on any of that by people who know me personaly on this forum so never attack me personaly ok l have been there & shown my proof before

What's so personal about my comments against your comments?  Why cant you then back any of your comments up that I contradicted?

You've given plenty out, a gave a bit back for once and you've crumbled like Rivita.   :rollin
EAT EM ALIVE!

Ox

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »

But if you ever want to attack me personaly just meet me one day at Gosch's Paddock & if your not a man l send my wife cause l dont have to prove myself to you forum troll ok

isn't that the park that was on the news for being a nototrious rock spider hang out ?

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2008, 03:33:03 PM »
so your saying just cause you dont get the answer you want posted you can start judging people

No Im saying if you didnt have an answer to my comments about yours why did you bother replying at all?

why l bet your a girl aint you

What was that about judging people?  Dont throw stones at glass houses thanks. 

What has my sex got to do with this discussion?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 08:34:52 AM by tigersalive »
EAT EM ALIVE!

Moi

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2008, 04:26:04 PM »
You're not scared of us little girlies are you Monk lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2008, 04:30:30 PM »
not at all infact l like them claws  :lol

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2008, 04:33:26 PM »
Alright this is rubbish.

I am male.

I am not well known.  I am simply known by many on here because they made a simple link between posts I make.

Thats the end of this.

My post and the subsequent many of your scrambles to recover from your rubbish has come to an end.

I wont be posting in this thread anymore because now its just rubbish thats gone from embarrassing you to somehow trying to label me a girl to invalidate my comments.  I've done my job.  I'm pleased.

Cheers.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Moi

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2008, 04:36:23 PM »
not at all infact l like them claws  :lol
Nice to know.
We'll see  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2008, 04:38:57 PM »
why you going to run them down my back Moi  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2008, 04:41:07 PM »
Alright this is rubbish.

I am male.

I am not well known.  I am simply known by many on here because they made a simple link between posts I make.

Thats the end of this.

My post and the subsequent many of your scrambles to recover from your rubbish has come to an end.

I wont be posting in this thread anymore because now its just rubbish thats gone from embarrassing you to somehow trying to label me a girl to invalidate my comments.  I've done my job.  I'm pleased.

Cheers.

kick it to me  :lol :rollin

Moi

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2008, 04:43:37 PM »
I've done my job.  I'm pleased.
And so you should be  :bow
Cos he still ain't answered your questions.
He might like his answers but I'm astonished his comments on our draftees
Without even seeing them they're duds apparently lol
Strange because the general consensus of our recruits was that they were the kids we wanted.
I might give them a couple of years before I'll even make a comment whether they're good or bad, let alone call them duds

Who'd wanna be a footballer these days with all the crap that's written about them.

Tigermonk

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2008, 05:03:10 PM »
l removed the posts  :lol