Author Topic: We need to fine-tune: Wallace  (Read 14589 times)

Moi

Re: We need to fine-tune: Wallace
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2008, 04:09:46 PM »
Wallace out Grant Thomas in.
What we need is a good coach like Thomas actions speak louder tghan words.
 :o
We were having some wonderful conversations this arvo but that really put a dampener on the day :rollin
Nice one Wayne  :thumbsup

:rollin

Tigermonk

« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2008, 04:11:04 PM »
Good choice for a replacement l like that

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2008, 04:16:57 PM »
Lol, this just gets better.

The people who want a coach that can "coach properly" pick the coach whose only strength is player welfare.

Grant Thomas failed at the Saints.  His player welfare work was fantastic but as far as getting the most out of the list he had he failed miserably.  I think he has a future as a figure at a club but will never be coach again.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Tigermonk

« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2008, 04:21:38 PM »
kick it too me  :clapping

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2008, 04:23:21 PM »
Oh look, the resident magpie is so out of ideas he has to copy and paste posts.   :wallywink

Another useless post from tm.  :scream
EAT EM ALIVE!

Tigermonk

« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2008, 04:28:13 PM »
kick it to me  :rollin

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2008, 04:35:12 PM »
Same goes as the other thread T-mac.

I'll leave it to the others and make my way back if it gets back on track from the pissy one liners that add nothing. 
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline wayne again

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2008, 04:40:53 PM »

Sorry Moi for putting a downer on your day, i was just thinking about a replacement coach for Wallace the spin doctor. He has done a good job of changing the list but i believe that is all his done.
 I like Thomas hard no bull no excuse style of coaching just what our new young side might need. ;) :gobdrop

Moi

« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2008, 04:48:07 PM »

Sorry Moi for putting a downer on your day, i was just thinking about a replacement coach for Wallace the spin doctor. He has done a good job of changing the list but i believe that is all his done.
 I like Thomas hard no bull no excuse style of coaching just what our new young side might need. ;) :gobdrop

I would have him before Sheeds but Wallace is in the middle of a job.  Be "wrong" to sack him when he's just past half way his rebuild.  Just my opinion.
Each to their own though, and no doubt Wallace will be under lots of pressure this year.

Tigermonk

« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2008, 04:49:01 PM »
Thats right Wayne
anybody can change a list
but can he control his staff to get this list to perform
he couldnot get the old list to change simple skill errors
the new list is showing the same skill errors & bad decision making
whos fault is that ??? 

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2008, 04:49:32 PM »

Hey look it's back on topic.  :clapping

No doubt his no bull style was good Wayne but I dont think he's coaching material.  

Player development/welfare position I'd say would suit rather than coach.  Thoughts?

But I think right now, considering we are 0 games through the H&A season its a bit early to consider new coaches. ;)

EAT EM ALIVE!

Tigermonk

« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2008, 04:51:25 PM »

I would have him before Sheeds but Wallace is in the middle of a job.  Be "wrong" to sack him when he's just past half way his rebuild.  Just my opinion.
Each to their own though, and no doubt Wallace will be under lots of pressure this year.

well we all  :pray that Wallace will prove us wrong & l hope his does otherwise l may have to join the magpies not  :lol

Moi

« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2008, 04:55:46 PM »

well we all  :pray that Wallace will prove us wrong & l hope his does otherwise l may have to join the magpies not  :lol
Tiger success is all that most people want.  I say most  ;)
I couldn't care less if I ever had to eat humble pie if we won a premiership.
Even if it was with Sheeds coaching us  :rollin

Tigermonk

« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2008, 05:14:09 PM »
l like to see a few more premierships with my kids before l die but success is not all that l'm after
the fact of going to a Richmond game having a chance to win a game & that its league standards
l'm tired of ugly football & floggings or losing games after owning the side all day

Little Jackie

« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2008, 07:45:45 PM »

Tiger success is all that most people want.  I say most  ;)
I couldn't care less if I ever had to eat humble pie if we won a premiership.
Even if it was with Sheeds coaching us  :rollin

Might be sooner than you think.
The "" snake oil"" salesman will be on his last legs by round 8