Author Topic: Richmond vs Carlton match thread [merged]  (Read 12395 times)

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond vs Carlton match thread [merged]
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 08:15:33 AM »
Heh, the stars are alligning.  This is karma for the Blues.  :thumbsup
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2008, 09:24:47 AM »
I don't know about you lot but I would rather play against a full strength Carltank side. The only satisfaction I will get out of this win is if we beat them by about 50-60 points. If we win this game you can bet your bottom dollar that again we won't get the recognition we deserve because the media reports will say that we beat an undermanned Carlton side with Stevens & Judd underdone. Well last year Carlton beat an undermanned Richmond side and we didn't hear much about that did we.

Let's get in there and freaking smash them!! :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2008, 01:14:16 PM »
The Blues ruck stocks are thinning. No Ackland, Kruezer and possibly Hampson. It'll force Cameron Cloke to ruck all night.

If we win the record books will only include the score and 4 points so stuff the media lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2008, 04:01:35 AM »
Geez I wonder why we hate Carlton :chuck

The strut is back
Jake Niall | March 15, 2008 | The Age

Carlton likes to strut. Whereas Essendon is smug, Collingwood vengeful and Richmond — justifiably — angry, the Blues know how to lord it over lesser clubs. Even now, as they deal with an irritating reprise of the tanking accusation, the Carlton faithful are thumbing their nose at the rest.

Full article at: http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/the-strut-is-back/2008/03/14/1205472087135.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap2

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2008, 05:53:36 AM »
I don't know about you lot but I would rather play against a full strength Carltank side. The only satisfaction I will get out of this win is if we beat them by about 50-60 points. If we win this game you can bet your bottom dollar that again we won't get the recognition we deserve because the media reports will say that we beat an undermanned Carlton side with Stevens & Judd underdone. Well last year Carlton beat an undermanned Richmond side and we didn't hear much about that did we.

Let's get in there and freaking smash them!! :thumbsup

exactly everyone forgets the players we had missing last year.
no excuses if we have any ticker left we will beat them.

if not we r gone for the year. no heart no success
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2008, 12:53:15 PM »
I Have re-posted this from another site I post on because it ***** me!!

**** **** **** ****. I am sorry but is anyone getting sick and ******* tired of Chris ******* Judd and his comeback in round 1??????? Every time I go onto the net that is all I ******* see!!! The stories are all the same; round 1 this round 1 that, Judd just had a poo at 11am, Judd just ****** his missus at 12.45pm!!! I am *******sick of it, Richmond had better go out there in round 1 and plaster his face all over the MCG, fair dinkum I have just lost the plot with it.

We really need to stop this Judd crap and we can do it in the first qtr; Tip us to kick 10 goals to two in the first........please!!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2008, 03:56:06 PM »
They did the same thing last year with the Sheedy-Hird farewell game. They just expected us to turn up and roll over for the "party". Didn't happen  :thumbsup. All the expectation is on Carlton and hopefully they're getting big heads believing their own hype.

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2008, 04:04:13 PM »
LOL I dont care if theyre at full strength or have their grandmothers playing for them, I just want to win a game! ;D
This is the first time ever that I'm not looking forward to the season. Every other year I start out full of hope and optimism, this year I just have a sick feeling in my gut, last year I was caught unaware, and just kept thinking "we'll come good", this year being pre-warned I am just dreding being the punching bag of every other teams supporter :( :-[

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2008, 05:04:23 PM »
this game means more to me personally than any other game in the year. i hate those pricks.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2008, 06:12:26 PM »
this game means more to me personally than any other game in the year. i hate those pricks.

I am hearing you there, my real hate team is the Eagles but Carltank has just joined them at the top of the list!!

"Rucks:

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2008, 06:36:13 PM »
For the first time this year Daniel, you and I are singing off the same sheet of music!  :thumbsup

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2008, 06:50:01 PM »
The top of my personal hate list is getting a bit crowded but the top still belongs to collingwood, followed very closely by essendon, carlton and st kilda....actually, last year, i think i hated them all  :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2008, 07:17:33 PM »
Pies followed closely by the Blues on the hate scale. Saints and Hawks next because of their supporters. Bomber fans haven't had much to be smug about to be annoying and are jumping ship to the blues lol :wallywink.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2008, 07:44:32 PM »
Would the AFL care to explain why we are the away team again after it was a Carlton's home game in round 1 last year  ::).

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »
Would the AFL care to explain why we are the away team again after it was a Carlton's home game in round 1 last year  ::).
Propping up the bank accounts again of the poorly managed clubs :shh