Author Topic: AFL study reveals spending central to success / Richmond bottom 4 in spending  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Oh dear, you must be completely one eyed ::)
Hawthorn are so much better than richmond and you cannot see that
On an internet forum I can be whatever you want to believe me to be but in reality I am objective and balanced (my wife may disagree) with the benefit of many years life experience.  I am not so arrogant that I think know everything or even most things but I do have the fortunate capacity that comes with my age of seeing many many things in life and learning from them.  I have seen a lot of one year wonders like Hawthorn come and go and my opinion of them and their immediate future is based on my evaluation of all the things I know, read and 'feel' about them.   September 2008 will tell who between us was 'more' right and I can assure you that it is well within my skill set to acknowledge an error of judgement or opinion on my behalf.  Lets just enjoy the ride that 2008 will be to us long suffering Richmond supporters and discuss non-important issues like Hawthorn's worth when it has some importance - not during footy season.

Little Jackie

Oh dear, you must be completely one eyed ::)
Hawthorn are so much better than richmond and you cannot see that
On an internet forum I can be whatever you want to believe me to be but in reality I am objective and balanced (my wife may disagree) with the benefit of many years life experience.  I am not so arrogant that I think know everything or even most things but I do have the fortunate capacity that comes with my age of seeing many many things in life and learning from them.  I have seen a lot of one year wonders like Hawthorn come and go and my opinion of them and their immediate future is based on my evaluation of all the things I know, read and 'feel' about them.   September 2008 will tell who between us was 'more' right and I can assure you that it is well within my skill set to acknowledge an error of judgement or opinion on my behalf.  Lets just enjoy the ride that 2008 will be to us long suffering Richmond supporters and discuss non-important issues like Hawthorn's worth when it has some importance - not during footy season.

I agree, good post

Offline Obelix

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
you can't spend what you don't have - and when you do, you end up where we are now.  With our recent off-field resurgence we've seen some really strategic spending in our football resources but I don't expect us to start being a bit more lavish in our football spending until we're genuinely out of the mire.

The signs are looking good though.