Author Topic: Tigers vs Freo  (Read 16398 times)

richmondrules

Re: Tigers vs Freo
« Reply #210 on: April 16, 2008, 07:33:04 AM »
What's unt?

:whistle :lol

grunt,  of course.  ;D

Yeah, That's what I thought too. lol   ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #211 on: April 16, 2008, 06:08:05 PM »
Mate get clue.

McMahon the year before last proved he can be a very handy player. When the Dogs were up and running in '06 he looked a million bucks - fast as the wind and hit people 60 meters away on both feet. Nobody thinks he is Voss, he isn't going to get 20 contested touches a game but thats not the role need him for.

Last week we won by more than any of he other 7 games in the league; we looks young skillful and fast. I doubt will win the gf or even make finals but I beleive the blue print is in place. There were 300 uncontested Richmond possessions.

On Freo forums they are saying McMahon hurt them the most and should have been maned up.

I see him as a part of our back 6 until we find someone better (I'd love a Collins/Casserly type to challange for that spot). King, McMahon, Newman look like a solid core with our developing KPP.

Many Dog fans were not happy to see him go, or/and thought pick #19 was not a good deal on their part.

There is room for Connors types and McMahon in the side IMO.
Exactly.  And add to that - what Mopsy said.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #212 on: April 16, 2008, 10:22:16 PM »
Sorry Jack but your credability for predicting players who will spend a lot of time a Coburg is akin to the magic skills of Kenny Craig.

Remember this...
I am tipping you will see alot of Polak at Coburg this year
The only time Polak has been seen in Coburg since he joined the Tigers was to do a spot of shopping at Northland.
Some posters here are acting like a bunch of "Chattie Cathy's". Just pull their string and we hear the same thing over and over again. "blah blah blah...sack Wallace...blah blah blah...McMahon is no good....blah blah blah...Richmond didn't win convincingly, Freo just didn't try...blah blah blah.

As 2JD said, lets enjoy the win!! I've watched the replay about 4 times and loved every minute. I love seeing the Journo's eating their own words! Next week may be different but maybe our boys will step up and Kick it like we did this week!!! GO TIGES!!!