Author Topic: Bowden dropped  (Read 2527 times)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Bowden dropped
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 06:45:16 AM »
who cares if there are leaks or not, this should not be a secret. the real questions are why is bowden the only one to be dropped and made teh scapegoat when there are numerous players in the same boat.

terry is soft, weak as pee, everyone knows who should be dropped but its bowden who is copping all by himself

pathetic

why dosnt hutchy use his investigative talents(not) to find out the real reason as to why the skill levels at richmond never improve and why a team who once apon a time  played freociously for the jumper but now are a bunch of skinny poofs that are individualistic and dont give a rats arse about the jumper

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 07:26:42 AM »
who cares if there are leaks or not, this should not be a secret. the real questions are why is bowden the only one to be dropped and made teh scapegoat when there are numerous players in the same boat.

terry is soft, weak as pee, everyone knows who should be dropped but its bowden who is copping all by himself

pathetic

Agree, if you're going to drop a guy and make a point, put him out there as a strong example, dont play ducks and drakes.  :scream
EAT EM ALIVE!

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 09:17:52 AM »

Agree, if you're going to drop a guy and make a point, put him out there as a strong example, dont play ducks and drakes:scream

But ducks and drakes worked so well last week, Foley in the forward pocket turned Malthouse's gameplan upside down. The Pies were shell shocked....
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 10:08:42 AM »

Agree, if you're going to drop a guy and make a point, put him out there as a strong example, dont play ducks and drakes:scream

But ducks and drakes worked so well last week, Foley in the forward pocket turned Malthouse's gameplan upside down. The Pies were shell shocked....

Yeah wasnt that a brain wave.  :banghead

Lids and Axel in the forward pocket, so err Tuck, Johnson and Jackson can get it down to them with precision kicks on the lead.  ::)  :shh
EAT EM ALIVE!

Ox

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 12:06:44 PM »
I find it revealing that there are "complication" when dropping a player
like Bowden.
Political i believe.
Didn't respond well to the news i believe.....WHICH IS ONE OF THE REASONS HE DESERVES TO BE DROPPED.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2008, 01:41:15 PM »
I find it revealing that there are "complication" when dropping a player
like Bowden.
Political i believe.
Didn't respond well to the news i believe.....WHICH IS ONE OF THE REASONS HE DESERVES TO BE DROPPED.

he can do a Gaspar for all I care Ox.  :rollin
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2008, 02:11:05 PM »
SEN saying Bowden isn't at Melbourne airport but other Tigers are. Players are still arriving though but SEN reckon he's axed.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2008, 02:42:15 PM »
fair dinkum he has done a gaspar and cracked the sads.

well in that case i aint fussed if i dont see him again.

1 down 8 to go...............
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Sumatran TIger

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »

why dosnt hutchy use his investigative talents(not) to find out the real reason as to why the skill levels at richmond never improve and why a team who once apon a time  played freociously for the jumper but now are a bunch of skinny poofs that are individualistic and dont give a rats behind about the jumper

That scum bag Hutchy doesn't have any talents. Oxygen thief. :pray
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 07:58:54 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »
Joel's not on the plane so his axing has been confirmed. A caller to SEN earlier in the day said they saw Joel and his wife together.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2008, 04:08:42 PM »
What the man needs to do is go back to Coburg, get 45 quality touches and get back into selection calculations.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2008, 05:35:18 PM »
Yep Joel needs to do what he did in 2004 when he was dropped. Don't sulk and just show he wants to badly be back in the seniors.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd