Author Topic: A poll the club shouldn't take lightly  (Read 731 times)

Moi

A poll the club shouldn't take lightly
« on: April 12, 2008, 06:22:07 PM »
PRE had a poll on whether the supporters wanted to retain Wallace

95/71 in favour of retaining Wallace last time I looked.

Signicant considering the crap year we're having after the lowest of the low last year.

Although there are many who want to see the back of Wallace, there's a lot who still want to retain him.

Hence why I think he should be given his full five years - people believe in what he's trying to do - is what they want as well - even if the execution of it on game day isn't up to par. 

I expected to go back even further this season with more youngsters and olders seniors, so not surprised with how we're going.

But whether it's Wallace they want to keep or some kind of stability, I'm not sure.  For me, it's all about stability and sticking to a plan to its finish.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: A poll the club shouldn't take lightly
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 06:44:28 PM »
if pre are in favor of keeping wallace it just shows how bloody stupid they are there

what are you doing moi, perusing that wank of a site

Little Jackie

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »
PRE had a poll on whether the supporters wanted to retain Wallace

95/71 in favour of retaining Wallace last time I looked.

Signicant considering the crap year we're having after the lowest of the low last year.

Although there are many who want to see the back of Wallace, there's a lot who still want to retain him.

Hence why I think he should be given his full five years - people believe in what he's trying to do - is what they want as well - even if the execution of it on game day isn't up to par. 

I expected to go back even further this season with more youngsters and olders seniors, so not surprised with how we're going.

But whether it's Wallace they want to keep or some kind of stability, I'm not sure.  For me, it's all about stability and sticking to a plan to its finish.

Just goes to show how many imbeciles there are out there. And thats one of the reasons the RFC wont be successful.  Seriously, there are some board members who think they Wallace and Miller are do a good job, boy havent they be conned.
Can tell you media will have him hung and quartered in upcoming weeks, Heat has been turned up on Wallet!

Tigermonk

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 11:06:12 PM »
most of the real tiger supporters are banned from that site or wont go there :lol so the poll means nothing to me when around 160 supporters vote out of around 30,000 members